forum

Ya like jazz??

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tizzfizz
Hiii, My name is Gigi! I’m from Canada with Mexican/Chilean background although I don’t know much Spanish (yea sad), so I’m trying to learn on duolingo.

I enjoy baking and cooking, playing the cello and piano, listening to music (jazzz), running, travelling, watching netflix, anime, kdramas and such, and of course playing osu! This year I went to Missouri, London England, and Paris and I miss riding planes so much. My favourite dishes are completos, pizza, empanadas and quesadillas while my favourite desserts are churros, brownies and crêpes. Lately, I have been craving steamed buns and ramen (like in ponyo). I also wish to attend a cnco concert and if you know who they are, how come we ain’t friends yet? I just turned 16 last month (yeah I feel old) and although we’re in this situation, it made me grateful to just celebrate with my fam.

Anyways, although I’m not a great player I would love to improve by investing more time into osu. I’m always happy to meet new people and make friends so feel free to friend me on osu or discord which is GIGIBESTGIRL#2287 (ima change that username soon loll).

Also does anyone know how to work tablets, my sister got a wacom intuos and is letting me use it, but tell me why it's harder to use than a mouse and keyboard.

Thanks for your time, I hope you have a blessed dayyy
DeletedUser_6709840
welcome
Topic Starter
tizzfizz

Wei Wuxian wrote:

welcome
tank u
oleo
Welcome bro, do you actually listen to jazz or are you just meme-ing the bee movie?
Topic Starter
tizzfizz

sooperpeople wrote:

Welcome bro, do you actually listen to jazz or are you just meme-ing the bee movie?
pff of course I do, don't you?
tbh not often but when I do it's quite calming