forum

NARUTO-ナルト- Openings Project (GD/SET REQUEST)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Lian-
I open thread for the realization of the openings of the anime NARUTO for the classification.

RULES

1. The process is simple, you just have to create the set and notify me to add it to the list, but I ask for quality for these and the commitment of the mapper to bring them to ranked.
  1. It is not mandatory, if it is a single set, but I would like to be involved in all the sets if possible.
  1. It would be great if the various mapers do not repeat the same song to make a set.
  1. A maper can make two songs if he wants.
Songs list:

Opening 2
Haruka Kanata by ASIAN KUNG FU GENERATION
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRn99oN1p_c
TV Size It is ranked by Monstrata, but you can opt for the full version
Beatmapset by: ???

Opening 3 CLOSED/PENDING FOR RANK

Kanashimi wo Yasashisa ni by little by little
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwJEFzsqNoY
beatmapsets/1180251#osu/2461078 Beatmapset by: Adinda

Opening 4
GO!!! by FLOW
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjBTNbEXbAA
TV Size It is ranked by Monstrata, but you can opt for the full version

Opening 6 CLOSED/WIP
No Boy, No Cry by Stance Punks
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO2z86PoQRY
beatmapsets/1183105 by: Emiru Ikuno 11

Opening 7
Namikaze Satellite by Snowkel
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY15k20Hqq0

Opening 8
Re:member by FLOW
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvTjwbKsO9g

Opening 9
Yura Yura by Hearts grow
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m8kR0FQ7Wk

I clarify that OP 1 and 5 are made by me, if you want to participate contact me by PM on the new site.
Let me know if you are really interested in classifying, I don't want lazy jobs, let's do this with love...
Dialect
ehhh i would but i'm not into naruto
tadahitotsu
that`s a pity that you have only 9 openings.I would make 20 opening
kara no kokoro
Dialect

tadahitotsu wrote:

kara no kokoro
^ i actually wouldn't mind doing gds for naruto openings. i just don't wanna map my own mapset.
Topic Starter
-Lian-

tadahitotsu wrote:

kara no kokoro
This is not shippuden;-; /
Adinda
This is very interesting project !
Dialect

Lian2002 wrote:

tadahitotsu wrote:

kara no kokoro
why not shippuden? op 13 is catchy af

actually someone should remap op 13. i like monstrata's version, but there's only 5 diffs lmao
Chiru-kun
it is a nice sentiment to limit yourself to the oldschool openings. also adding shippuden is really ambitious. thats equivalent to a whole new project imo
Dialect

renzthegreat wrote:

it is a nice sentiment to limit yourself to the oldschool openings. also adding shippuden is really ambitious. thats equivalent to a whole new project imo
i mean narutos ops are cool and all, but i personally think shippudens are much more mappable (higher bpm)
Topic Starter
-Lian-

MinNin wrote:

renzthegreat wrote:

i mean narutos ops are cool and all, but i personally think shippudens are much more mappable (higher bpm)
I know, but the goal is to map the naruto openings, in shippuden there are 19 out of 20 classified Opening.

And it's super rare that the first op is the last to qualify

MinNin wrote:

Lian2002 wrote:

tadahitotsu wrote:

kara no kokoro
why not shippuden? op 13 is catchy af

actually someone should remap op 13. i like monstrata's version, but there's only 5 diffs lmao

I do not believe at all, that someone can do better, that set dies alone and insurmountable, sorry
Dialect

Lian2002 wrote:

MinNin wrote:

I know, but the goal is to map the naruto openings, in shippuden there are 19 out of 20 classified Opening.

true true but og naruto ops weren't really my thing tbh. the songs just weren't the type of stuff i'd bop to, compared to shippuden's ops
Topic Starter
-Lian-

MinNin wrote:

Lian2002 wrote:

MinNin wrote:

true true but og naruto ops weren't really my thing tbh. the songs just weren't the type of stuff i'd bop to, compared to shippuden's ops
I like all kinds of music;-; /
Dialect

Lian2002 wrote:

MinNin wrote:

Lian2002 wrote:

MinNin wrote:

yeah i do too, but og naruto isn't the type of stuff i'd map. i wouldn't mind listening to it, but i can't deal with mapping it
-Deer Lu-
Namikaze от Snowkel long wanted to start doing GD's on this song ^^
Dialect

-Deer Lu- wrote:

which one
Topic Starter
-Lian-

-Deer Lu- wrote:

the set is not yet available, as soon as someone decides to make the set, I will be calling you, you are invited to gd in the available set's

You can also do the set by yourself, look for gd and help here

MinNin wrote:

Lian2002 wrote:

MinNin wrote:

Lian2002 wrote:

MinNin wrote:

yeah i do too, but og naruto isn't the type of stuff i'd map. i wouldn't mind listening to it, but i can't deal with mapping it
It doesn't seem to be that difficult, think about it and if you really want, join
Adinda
Hi
Matthewwwwww
Wow this sounds like an interesting project... ^^
Topic Starter
-Lian-

Matthewwwwww wrote:

Wow this sounds like an interesting project... ^^
you are invited to participate
Akane-_
I would like to make a gd for some of these songs (^v^)i'm always available (only low diffs)
show more