forum

Raunchy, so new.. I mean.. wat :/

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Raunchy
Hai thur, dis is Duke~

Not sure where to start since there isnt anything I could tell you guys about me, besides that my name is Dina..
aaaaaand..
even tho I'm playing for 3 months now, I never got to post an Introduction, everytime I wanted to, my lazyness started to overcome me. :(
There's pretty much everything you need to know about me on my Userpage.

Anyway.. for the people being too lazy to click on the Userpage.

I found osu! through a friends livestream, he was actually playing S4 League when all of a sudden he decided to start osu!.
Yea, I was playing S4 League too, but since I found myself being even more bored when playing it, I stopped playing, and decided to give osu! a try..
and well, here I am, posting a unnecessary Introduction of myself and maybe even more in the (hopefully) long time I'm going to stay here.

Ugh, I feel the lazyness.. must.. resist.

I was playing with Mouse + Keyboard at first until I got a Tablet at my Birthday. (hurray!)
Started off with an area like this until I had a nice conversation with some people telling me stuff that totally made sense..

"Larger area = Better aim."

I decided to larger my area just a little and get used to the cursor getting slower, did that like 3 or 4 times, and ended up using fullarea with forced props.
Now I find myself being better at jumps and I rarely overshoot hitcircles. :3
Anyway, now that I'm already at the "Ingame-part"..
I tend to play maps that are too hard for me - mostly streammaps since I cant stream, I rarely have any problems with jumps, its the streams that give me the "Fail-Background" most of the time. :(
Well, I'm actually trying to improve, so.. if you should spec me, you'll most likely find me playing anything with 160-180bpm streams, cuz thats where I'm stuck. I will fail most of the time, but thats fine I guess, I dont give up all that fast. c:

Wow.. once I start writing down shit, I cant stop.. I'm sorry for the long Introduction, lol.
Really.. The lazyness is too strong.

If theres anything you want to know or just have a chat, PM me ingame or on the Forums, write it down below.. its up to you. <3

Regards~
Vext_old
Whoooo, well hello there. That's quite an introduction. I'm ever so slightly speechless and haven't much to say. So since that is the case.

Obligatory: Pantsu color?
Topic Starter
Raunchy

Vext wrote:

Whoooo, well hello there. That's quite an introduction. I'm ever so slightly speechless and haven't much to say. So since that is the case.

Obligatory: Pantsu color?

Thanks.. I guess? ;-;

<3
Aoriki
^ Win right there.

Welcome to the forums, Duke.
sakana_aki
Hai Dina <3 I think we've met before, ehehe.
UnderminE
I am still jealous of your boobies.
Topic Starter
Raunchy

Aoriki wrote:

Welcome to the forums, Duke.
Thankies <3

sakana_aki wrote:

Hai Dina <3 I think we've met before, ehehe.
Derp.. wat. I mean..
Hai Lucy <3 yes we did. C:

UnderminE wrote:

I am still jealous of your boobies.
Nothing to be jelly of.. believe me.. take em if you want. ;w;
vizzy
Welcome to osu! I'm surprised that nick wasn't taken yet.
Heibel

Duke wrote:

Nothing to be jelly of.. believe me.. take em if you want. ;w;
I'd gladly take that burden from you :I
Topic Starter
Raunchy
C''mere and take them with you. :<
Laharl
Heya!
Seph
hi there

why do i feel i know you
Tshemmp

Laharl wrote:

Heya!
HIGH QUALITY POSTER.

Oh wait, I am not adding anything constructive here either.
Topic Starter
Raunchy

Seph wrote:

hi there

why do i feel i know you
No clue :0

maybe we already had a chat ingame.. or you're the one thats sneaking under my bed at night. :(
I really dont know.

Thankyu errywun else.
Vext_old

Tshemmp wrote:

Laharl wrote:

Heya!
HIGH QUALITY POSTER.
Soon...