forum

Eyes are dizzy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JackDoggo
I keep following the drums when they move. I went through this in mania but I learned how to control it by focusing on the combo counter at the middle of the lanes.

But Taiko doesn't have any of that. There's nothing I can focus on to lock my sights with.

Am I just a noob or is this normal for everyone?
dragonworm
you just gotta focus on the middle of the entire lane, thats what me and other players do
DeletedUser_4050493
that is normal for new taiko player
also because scroll speed is depends on BPM (in Mania u can change it as u like) u might want to play song with slow bpm 1st, after u're ok then keep increasing the bpm. just don't expect u will do it in 1 day, it took me full 1 month until my 1st FC on 130bpm Oni (the speed u learnt may vary tho because there are a lot of playstyle and I chose Full-Alting and moving from Mania makes me really dead with that change of playstyle lmao)

dragonworm wrote:

you just gotta focus on the middle of the entire lane, thats what me and other players do
I don't know about other players but, with slow BPM I look more closely to left,
medium BPM moving slightly from left to near middle, in high BPM / HR I look between middle to right
apaajaboleh10
on lower scroll speed, look closely to the left, while at higher scroll speed, look at the middle.