forum

Who is your favourite youtuber?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rurree
JacksGap's travel videos. LinusTechTips. Bruno Albouze. Kingsley. Oh, and Qtpie's LoL content is pure gold too.
Runiel
I watch Papa Franku's ( FilthyFrankTV ), so that makes him my favorite i guess.
mokyu
󠀡
Justykanna
-Been really enjoying Trump for Hearthstone content lately, even though I've started playing a lot less lately and am, by no means, a good player.
-Leeandlie (or Amalee) puts out English dub for some anime/gaming songs and recently announced that she's putting out an EP to redo her older SAO works.
-ZAM Official's another that I've been watching for Hearthstone content from SpaceWizard but they've also started putting up previews to games that I want to play in the near future, including Fire Emblem Fates and Bravely Second.
-Phylol for some League of Legends content. I don't watch streamers so this is a nice thing to have, especially with him posting more lately.
-Protatomonster's another League of Legends content creator. He basically shows the top 5 plays per week from high-level games.
-VGOOnline only posts a few videos per year but I really love what they do. They basically make rock orchestral variations on game tracks including Chrono Trigger, Blinded By Light (FFXIII) and Time's Scar (Chrono Cross).
-TheRunawayGuys' channel consists of three Let's Players who play games together and post em with, often, hilarious results. I haven't been watching their recent stuff because I've been so busy but I would if I could.

...clearly I don't have one particular favourite YouTuber.
Darth_Mula
El Bananero
Qiyana
My favourite channel has to be "Rainbow Ball Productions." I heard he is a rapper who does skits very soon. Be sure to subscribe to this wonderful person.
Jiroski_old

chaee wrote:

Sky Williams.
deletemyaccount
Jinx
Tyrone Magnus
The Fine Bros
Tornado
There are too many -_-

Markiplier,Ruhi Cenet,Komisero,LakiraVocaloid,Videoyun are only a few of them
Darth_Mula

Meow Mix wrote:

ReeseWasHere
he will be always in our hearts... nice... .-.
its just a channel of osu replays
Flanster
Cinemassacre, LinusTechTips, Vsause, Dark5, KBDProductionsTV
bloodandgore
heibel
weihe123

Flanster wrote:

LinusTechTips
Forgot about him on my list XD DELL GAMING LAPTOP MASTERACE
trebby
GradeAUnderA, penguinz0, and IHateEverything are some of my favorite.
Endie-
I watch allot of LinusTechTips
[ Mephisto ]
YouAlwaysWin
Birdy
danooct1 and Good Mythical Morning are my recent faves.
Foxtrot
I only watch ashens, Grand Illusions and japanesestuffchannel. YouTube is boring af.
jyling
Markiplier
Rio-
Treesicle, jacksepticeye, theRadBrad, Diversity Promotion, Smosh Games, Dark5
Babble