forum

osu!lazer and osu!mania

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
loic2665
Hi, (sorry for my bad english)

I can't really define what's going on with the way to compute the life progress bar,
and I'm not sure what I do wrong, but the life progress bar is a little bit too rough...

Video : https://streamable.com/3xdihf

Does anyone have encountered this ? With the "real" osu! the problem is not there since
the life progress bar is not that rough...

I can see I have 62x combo, and a not missend any note, but still...

Thanks, take care of you all.

loic2665
[LS]PositoniX
you're acc is pretty low, if hp drain is high on the map you were playing then that would happen

edit: i was playing osu lazer myself today and i nearly died during a less note-heavy part of the map so this might really be an issue
Topic Starter
loic2665
Sorry, I didn't receive a notification on that. But yeah, this is an issue. HP drain was at the original settings, not modified... :/ I realy can't more accurate than that ^^'
Lights
sure you can. its just a matter of practice.
abraker
Either 200s now drain HP or devs have added passive drain from std. Also you were hitting late, the hit error bar is on the sides.
Ska
passive hp drain on mania lmao, dense LN would be almost impossible to play

doubt that's staying, if not then that's gonna be a funny for the 2 days it lasts from people complaining
abraker
well better choose what popcorn to best enjoy the show with
McEndu
I remembered someone opened an issue on GitHub on this. When HP passive drain was first implemented I also opened an issue on that being implemented on mania which was dismissed as "experimenting with this". I also thought that they promised to remove this on completion (?)
Zozimoto
while we're on the topic of lazer and mania, they seemed to have removed the 1 mil score cap all together
Topic Starter
loic2665

abraker wrote:

Either 200s now drain HP or devs have added passive drain from std. Also you were hitting late, the hit error bar is on the sides.
Hi sorry for the late answer, i'm in exams mode for now...

Well yes, I'm not extremely precise, but compared to the normal osu! game, I've lost a LOT in precision... maybe I need a calibration... ?

On the normal osu! game, With this precision, I won't loose... ^^

Zozimoto wrote:

while we're on the topic of lazer and mania, they seemed to have removed the 1 mil score cap all together
Ah ? I can't play over 1 mil (exepct for the standard mode).
EDIT: ah yeas, the 1 min milestone is not here anymore

McEndu wrote:

I remembered someone opened an issue on GitHub on this. When HP passive drain was first implemented I also opened an issue on that being implemented on mania which was dismissed as "experimenting with this". I also thought that they promised to remove this on completion (?)
I don't know much too :/ But I take this as a issue for me ^^'
Markus_Soares
Hi guys, I recently downloaded OSU Lazer on my Android smartphone, I like to play MANIA mode, I downloaded a beatmap, but when I try to play by touching the screen the game doesn't respond...I thought: "Ah, so I have to map your cell phone ringtones!!" but i don't know how to do this, i just want to put a beatmap, and touching the screen i can play, is it possible? or do i need keyboard and mouse?
-Andrei-

Markus_Soares wrote:

Hi guys, I recently downloaded OSU Lazer on my Android smartphone, I like to play MANIA mode, I downloaded a beatmap, but when I try to play by touching the screen the game doesn't respond...I thought: "Ah, so I have to map your cell phone ringtones!!" but i don't know how to do this, i just want to put a beatmap, and touching the screen i can play, is it possible? or do i need keyboard and mouse?
Alright, I'm pretty sure any touchdevice will not work for mania.(didn't work for me when I tried to play on an android) If you have a wireless bluetooth keyboard try hooking it up and see if it works.
McEndu

Markus_Soares wrote:

Touch support is not implemented for mania.
Geovanniplayz7
Basically they updated HP drain is o!m to be like o!s HP making 200s drain more, also, you need to hit MAX 300, Rainbow 300, 320, whatever you call it, to get 100% acc, getting 300 will reduce accuracy