forum

Art trade? ( ᐛ )و

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
aicanteven

Hey guys it's been a while since I've used my tablet for art and thought it would be fun to start up a thread for art trades. Noticed there's a lack of art-ing outside of gfx and thought it would be cool to start one up here. It's essentially just making a request for something you want drawn and in return drawing whatever the other person requests. I remember it usually being people oc's but technically it's open to anything, let me know if anyone would be interested!

Please join I'll do anything to interact with another human being at this point.

Love Ai (^▽^)
-FR
Sad there is no one posting anything here. I would personally request here by myself but I'm horrible and non-experienced in terms of art.
I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to give you anything valuable in return </3

I could only do some very very easy stuff. I you'd be still okay with that I'd be down to join. I feel kinda lonely anyway so I'd hope to make some friends here.
Topic Starter
aicanteven

Fletscher wrote:

Sad there is no one posting anything here. I would personally request here by myself but I'm horrible and non-experienced in terms of art.
I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to give you anything valuable in return </3

I could only do some very very easy stuff. I you'd be still okay with that I'd be down to join. I feel kinda lonely anyway so I'd hope to make some friends here.

Thanks for being the first comment here Fletscher! I would be happy with anything you make on your side I think the best part is working with and meeting other artist!

Magikarps are my favorite pokemon and would be great to get any kind of drawing with them lol. If it's not something you're comfortable with I am ok with just drawing a request for you too! Just using any excuse to draw something haha
Hydreigon
This seems like a good idea, I haven't been drawing for a while (and I'm tired of farming in ctb lol) so i would love to draw anything as long as its not a very complex OC or something XD, Anyways i don't really have any OC's that i want you to draw but do you mind drawing me a little Helioptile for me?

another very cute pokemon i like
-FR
Well in that case, how about re-drawing my avatar?
And instead of the font I used you could sign it with my name too.

edit:
Im finished with my drawings already took me like an hour which would be the most time I've spent to draw anything ever. In never spent that much time to draw anything but it was kinda fun. Hope you enjoy your Magikarp drawing <3

Here is my reference too

Topic Starter
aicanteven

Hydreigon wrote:

This seems like a good idea, I haven't been drawing for a while (and I'm tired of farming in ctb lol) so i would love to draw anything as long as its not a very complex OC or something XD, Anyways i don't really have any OC's that i want you to draw but do you mind drawing me a little Helioptile for me?

another very cute pokemon i like

Hey Hydreigon! Agreed! Helioptile looks adorable <3 I couldn't help but make a quick sketch of him. If you want since we're already on the pokemon train I think another cute pokemon is swablu it just looks so soft lol

Fletscher wrote:

Well in that case, how about re-drawing my avatar?
And instead of the font I used you could sign it with my name too.

edit:
Im finished with my drawings already took me like an hour which would be the most time I've spent to draw anything ever. In never spent that much time to draw anything but it was kinda fun. Hope you enjoy your Magikarp drawing <3

Here is my reference too

Haha thanks Fletscher I think it looks adorable! All magikarps in every shape and form are amazing to me. Hmmm is there anything specific you want from redrawing your avatar? I feel bad if I just remake the >.< emoji haha
-FR
Nah it'd be just fine for me if you simply just redraw it. But I'd like to give you some more options.
You can choose either between redrawing my old avatar or drawing:
[Sick]Catcat
Hey hey i got some cats on sale
I want a summon a giant muscle sleeping cat because I need a pet that i can lay on it instead of they lay on me.
Hydreigon
sorry for the wait, i have forgotten about this, anyway here's a sleeping swablu :)

Topic Starter
aicanteven
SickCatcat

[Sick]Catcat wrote:

Hey hey i got some cats on sale
I want a summon a giant muscle sleeping cat because I need a pet that i can lay on it instead of they lay on me.

That's awesome, haha very cute cats also I love your name! Looks like one of those cats might be a doggo tho!

Hydreigon

Hydreigon wrote:

sorry for the wait, i have forgotten about this, anyway here's a sleeping swablu :)

Thank Hydreigon it looks so adorable I wish I had a keychain for it! Very cool pic I hope it didn't take too long!
warm coffee
ooh i wanna art trade! how do i send a image on here? aha, or if you want i can send you it on discord!
Topic Starter
aicanteven
warm coffee

warm coffee wrote:

ooh i wanna art trade! how do i send a image on here? aha, or if you want i can send you it on discord!

Hey warm coffee! You have to upload your picture to an image hosting site and get the BBCode from it to share. But here's my discord if you want to exchange images there! Ai#0840
warm coffee

aicanteven wrote:

warm coffee

warm coffee wrote:

Hey warm coffee! You have to upload your picture to an image hosting site and get the BBCode from it to share. But here's my discord if you want to exchange images there! Ai#0840
do you think that discord would be a easier option or?
[Sick]Catcat

warm coffee wrote:

Try using this
[ img ] your image link [ /img ]
if your image can be searched online
Topic Starter
aicanteven
warm coffee

warm coffee wrote:

warm coffee wrote:

do you think that discord would be a easier option or?

I'm good either way 👍

SickCatcat

[Sick]Catcat wrote:

[quote="warm coffee"]ooh i wanna art trade! how do i send a image on here? aha, or if you want i can send you it on discord!
Try using this
[ img ] your image link [ /img ]
if your image can be searched online

Oh thanks [Sick]Catcat I didn't you could do that! I'll have to keep that in mind in the future too!
Willow03
Oooh can I join? Is it fine if I just use links to share images? I don't really have an account to an image hosting site other than like Google photos and I don't like to use discord-
Topic Starter
aicanteven
Willow03

Willow03 wrote:

Oooh can I join? Is it fine if I just use links to share images? I don't really have an account to an image hosting site other than like Google photos and I don't like to use discord-

Yes of course! Was there a character you were specifically thinking of?
Willow03
Topic Starter
aicanteven
Willow03
This one should work! Forgot I needed to grab a sharable link.

Both your ocs are so cute! I might just draw both! ^^

show more