forum

PP counter or anything for just displaying PP

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Marioexpert1999
Update: A friend helped me find the source of error and was rather unexpected. Is solved now

As the title suggest I would like to get such a thing, because I like statistics, numbers etc. For me it isn't about streaming or seeing it *while* playing but simply being able to select a song and see when I want what PP is maximally possible with a given mod. I'm by no means at a level to care for PP ranking wise, it's just me wanting to know really.

You may mention "Sync" but this one seems to not run properly, at least the latest version and older ones just seem problematic as well. The error that occurs is at the first lines of the sync window for several lines saying [01:17:56] ²»ÄÜÔØÈë C:\Users\[Made it blank]\Desktop\Sync\Plugins\BanManager.dll (Die Datei oder Assembly "file:///C:\Users\[Made it blank]\Desktop\Sync\cache\cache_58f14308\BanManager.dll" oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Der Vorgang wird nicht unterstützt. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[01:17:56] ²»ÄÜÔØÈë C:\Users/[...]
And several characters cannot load properly no matter what, even when language packs are existing on my windows that have these characters...

Any help to find what I want or fix this problem?