forum

Playing with drums

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SmoothCat
So I'm thinking about getting the Taiko no Tatsujin drums for the Switch because i recently started playing a lot of Taiko on my Switch and in osu! but I'm kinda scared to buy them because i don't know if it is possible to reach a really high skill level with them in Taiko so is there maybe someone who reached a really high skill level with drums?
apaajaboleh10
tbh I don't know if you can get to a high skill level with TnT drum. You're more than welcome to try it.
As far as I know, there isn't anyone who has reached high skill level with TnT drum as their main playstyle.
DeletedUser_4050493
I think the default TnT Tatacon is a bad choice if u want to reach really high skill (iirc they don't bounce so it's hard to get high score on slider in TnT ) instead buy Taiko Force Lv5 which seems people recommending but it is expensive ($350+)

If I were u I will just buy a Mechanical Keyboard but it only work for ur osu!Taiko, or just buy both if budget isn't a concern for u

also it seems impossible to play DT even with decent Tatacon
yuda666
i just use my keyboard and is difficult to play..........
yuki_momoiro722
It's possible. You can just learn the basics of the controls in playing PS4 TaTaCon as your incoming playstyle.