forum

In your position...SET! Beginner

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
seyalisia
Not entirely new but not entirely old. I just randomly discovered Osu! one day and I'm hooked. Got lots of beatmaps. (In my opinion) and have played nearly all of them. (Darn you Drunken Tiger Emergency!). I realized quickly that not all beatmaps get ranks unless they get approved. (Something I don't entirely understand but...ah well I'll figure it out later.)

I'm a female from United States. My favorite games are: Rhythm, action, rpg and shooter. (not exactly in that order.) Not entirely a fan of anime/manga, I don't hate it but I don't love it. It's so-so. (I used to, but after meeting certain types of fans I just lost interest...) When I do read comics they tend to be webcomics that aren't anime or manga, but Manhwa (Korean comics) and just comics in general. I hope to one day read Manhua (Chinese comics) and other comics from around the world.

Rhythm games I have played so far:
Sing star
American Idol
Guitar Hero
Rockband
Japanese arcade game that's like guitar hero
Beatmania
DJMAX Technika 2

DDR
dance arcade game that's like DDR but isn't.
Just Dance
Michael Jackson (dance game)
Boogie
Pump it Up (DX?)

Rhythm games I would like to play:
Idolm@ster
Project Diva
Para Para Paradise
TechnoMotion
Stepmania
Vext_old
Michael Jackson is in rock band 3 but he's a girl, kthxbai.
Kunieda

TaYuK0 wrote:

Not entirely a fan of anime/manga, I don't hate it but I don't love it. It's so-so. (I used to, but after meeting certain types of fans I just lost interest...) When I do read comics they tend to be webcomics that aren't anime or manga, but Manhwa (Korean comics) and just comics in general. I hope to one day read Manhua (Chinese comics) and other comics from around the world.
Same too ...
EDIT : Welcome to the Forums , TaKuK0 .
Aoriki

TaYuK0 wrote:

Japanese arcade game that's like guitar hero
You talking about Guitar Mania?

Welcome, btw.
Foxtrot
History is in your interests? Let's be friends!
GeeNX
Rhythm, action, rpg and shooter
:D I like mmorpg too, well rpg same but with more people . Anyways, uhmm LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, PLAY IT. COME ADDICTED TO IT. YOU WILL

Hi there nice to meet you xD