forum

What Lessons Have You Learned in Your Life?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vext_old
I actually have had stalkers interestingly enough. Never had a harassing ex, they always end up breaking my heart or dying. Stalkers you can deal with easily. Let them praise you, let them follow you, let them find you as the center of their world... Then let them buy you stuff and give you head while you make it seem like you are so generous to let them and it is their lucky day. The rest is simple and obvious, but that kids is an easy way to get a reliable booty call on demand saved to your phone.

As far as creepy male stalkers are concerned? I grab em by the throat and shove them into a wall and say "I'd rather we not have to do this. Last time I killed a man I had to go to a mental ward for a few months..." Then smile REEEEAL big, tighten your grip, and say "It's been a while..." Then after a sec, go straight poker face, let go, and walk away silently.

Same applies similarly to people stepping in front of your car, such as robbery, setup, extortion, kidnapping, any of that. If you see it happening (I did once, never go to the super ghetto of Oakland kids) then get the biggest evil maniacal grin you can, look em dead in the eye, and floor it.
tyrael6192

Vext wrote:

As far as creepy male stalkers are concerned? I grab em by the throat and shove them into a wall and say "I'd rather we not have to do this. Last time I killed a man I had to go to a mental ward for a few months..." Then smile REEEEAL big, tighten your grip, and say "It's been a while..." Then after a sec, go straight poker face, let go, and walk away silently.
i would just burst out laughing if i had to try to do the straight poker face

:I
Kaona

Vext wrote:

I actually have had stalkers interestingly enough. Never had a harassing ex, they always end up breaking my heart or dying. Stalkers you can deal with easily. Let them praise you, let them follow you, let them find you as the center of their world... Then let them buy you stuff and give you head while you make it seem like you are so generous to let them and it is their lucky day. The rest is simple and obvious, but that kids is an easy way to get a reliable booty call on demand saved to your phone.

Same applies similarly to people stepping in front of your car, such as robbery, setup, extortion, kidnapping, any of that. If you see it happening (I did once, never go to the super ghetto of Oakland kids) then get the biggest evil maniacal grin you can, look em dead in the eye, and floor it.
10/10 would read again.
Wojjan

Vext wrote:

grade A method to getting punched in the face
DaddyCoolVipper
Yeah, that was dangerously XXXsephirothXXedgyXX420noscopeXXX

You're still cool Vext but c'mon
Bweh
I laughed but srsly, not happening
Inori
Never.
Slap.
A cactus.

EVER.

TRUST ME.
IT DOESN'T FEEL GOOD.

Unless you're a masochist, then go right on ahead.
Bweh
Why the fuck would anyone want to knowingly slap a cactus

And you mean masochist, Inori :I

And coming from a masochist, I wouldn't want to do that even for the pleasure. Getting beaten? k. Getting your hand pierced by countless needles? not k.

Edit: /c/ is a good board

I still can't find the reference I need though
Inori

Brian OA wrote:

And coming from a masochist, I wouldn't want to do that even for the pleasure. Getting beaten? k. Getting your hand pierced by countless needles? not k.

I was a weird five year old alright?
Kanye West

Inori wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

I was a weird five year old alright?
you're a nigger
Bweh
I don't think we have any five year olds around here, otherwise Macacito would've pointed that out

The youngest kid I've seen on osu is KennyBrony and he's either eleven, mentally challenged, or both.

Point is you're a nigger but thanks for sharing your tales
cheesiest

Brian OA wrote:

I don't think we have any five year olds around here, otherwise Macacito would've pointed that out

The youngest kid I've seen on osu is KennyBrony and he's either eleven, mentally challenged, or both.

Point is you're a nigger but thanks for sharing your tales

Kanye West wrote:

you're a nigger
Wojjan

Brian OA wrote:

why is this an image
he doesn't know about size tags
Bweh
I was too lazy to quote anything go away
Zelda

Wojjan wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

why is this an image
More importantly, why is the font so hideous and aliased ?
silmarilen

Zelda wrote:

Wojjan wrote:

why is this an image
More importantly, why is the font so hideous and aliased ?
hai guise, why are you all typing so small?
Bweh
I have cancer
Hoverlegs
just like my mom
Seph

Brian OA wrote:

I have cancer
hi
Bweh
I hate this thread
Sleep Powder
This thread gave you cancer?
[Maid] NekoRyo
wow...this is a scary thread....~
Bweh
This thread is cancer
Cyclohexane
THREAD DERAILMENT YAY

I have learned through experience, that procrastinating is only fine if you end up rushing it in 5 minutes or less.
she_old

Mr Color wrote:

THREAD DERAILMENT YAY

I have learned through experience, that procrastinating is only fine if you end up rushing it in 5 minutes or less.
It's harder to rush a 3d game up in 5 minutes though D:
took me 4 days to make a proper 3d game that would get approved by college x.x

Ironically I also wanted to post something about procrastination.
Procrastination is fine as long as you have the skill to make it.
Topic Starter
mathexpert

she wrote:

But aren't you compromising quality in the process?
she_old

mathexpert9981 wrote:

she wrote:

But aren't you compromising quality in the process?
Be skilled enough to maintain quality to get your stuff approved.
Basically I meant the all-in-one package.
Wojjan
Why would you ever procrastinate if you KNOW you have the skill to do it so quickly. Do it very quickly at the START, so you can make it even better by the end after looking at it again.
Kanye West
but where's the fun in that
Bweh
The satisfaction of a job well done
Kanye West

Brian OA wrote:

The satisfaction of a job well done
Bweh
You straight people will never understand
she_old

Wojjan wrote:

Why would you ever procrastinate if you KNOW you have the skill to do it so quickly. Do it very quickly at the START, so you can make it even better by the end after looking at it again.
I work best under pressure.
Also it's a nice smack to the face to people who tell me I procrastinate too much and then get worse results than me >v<
I just love rubbing those kinda things in.
Topic Starter
mathexpert
I think it basically depends on who you are. Personally, I can fine work under pressure, but generally the end result is much more refined and perfected if I take my time and pay attention to the small details. This is for stuff like essays, projects, etc but especially learning a piece of music on the piano.
I still procrastinate more than I'd like though .-.
Wojjan

Kanye West wrote:

i can hear the sound it makes i hear it with my ears in my head
she_old

mathexpert9981 wrote:

I think it basically depends on who you are.
yup, since I never do my best for anything cause I hate to do so.
Jaysaurus Rex
It's better to sneakily post in a thread after a long time of leave then make a silly " HAY GAIS IM BACK TRULOL" thread.
Kaona

she wrote:

mathexpert9981 wrote:

I think it basically depends on who you are.
yup, since I never do my best for anything cause I hate to do so.
This.
Kanye West

Wojjan wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

i can hear the sound it makes i hear it with my ears in my head
I have a friend that can say it exactly how he does. Conveniently enough, he's Chinese and sounds exactly like Chang
Lunhui
I have learned that life is a whore.
You can have a great time but you always had to pay so much for it.
show more