forum

osu to play on facebook [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
s ranker disc
i wish it could happen peppy if u can make a game ad free u can make it on facebook :P
jemhuntr
nah we hate ads.
blissfulyoshi
My big question is why.
Why would people want to port a game to a place with so many restrictions and 0 benefits.

If your reasoning is sharing, here is peppy's response to it p/661576
James2250
I actually thought this was a request to port osu to a facebook game, not just simply sharing high scores but I may be wrong. (Which wont ever happen)
tarticulate
Never gonna happen.
Why would you want to play osu! in your browser when you have it installed on your computer?
Also, how would you load beatmaps?
blissfulyoshi
If you wanted osu! in a browser, there is a discontinued project on it t/60172?hilit=html5 . You can't play the demo anymore, but I will say that it used to work back then.
Tanomoshii Nekojou
This post will just end up with one thing....

[invalid]
JFRN
If just for share high scores and pp, i support, but a port to Facebook, i don't like the idea.

[invalid]
Tanomoshii Nekojou

JFRN wrote:

If just for share high scores and pp, i support, but a port to Facebook, i don't like the idea.

[invalid]
YEAH.
benguin
I don't really support this idea either. Most of my friends in real life on Facebook would probably be like "what's an osu?" if osu posted scores/pp rank jumps and stuff like that to my facebook.
deadbeat
i still don't even get this request. is he asking to play osu! on facebook?
benguin

deadbeat wrote:

i still don't even get this request. is he asking to play osu! on facebook?
In that case too, I wouldn't support it, why would someone want to play a watered down version on facebook when they can play the real thing?
blissfulyoshi
Since the original creator seems not to be replying and there is a general lack of approval for the request, I am just going to deny it.
deadbeat
anything to do with social media just tends to be invalid anyway :p