forum

a (nearly) 4digit player who never knew about the existence of this forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Akumaii
Hello! I'm Daniel or Akumaii, I'm a 15 Year Old (16 on the 21st of April) guy from Israel! I've been playing this game for over two years, and even though i plan to quit sometime soon, im still enjoying this game and have enjoyed it ever since i joined! if you have any questions about the game or would like some help, i would be more than happy to help (as long as its a thing i'm capable of lol), also if you want to talk to me/play with me, feel free to do so! my discord is on my osu!profile so if you want to talk to me you have that lol
I Don't really have anything else to write here but if you have any questions about me i'll try my best to answer all of them!
CallMe_Al
You can't quit osu!, it's impossible.
Don't you remember what the game say when you try to quit? "See you next time!!!"
How can you quit?
- Marco -

Best02_ wrote:

Don't you remember what the game say when you try to quit? "See you next time!!!"
How can you quit?

True, True T__T
muya-
hello friend
Shinomiha
Hy
Topic Starter
Akumaii

Takakin wrote:

hello friend

fren
- Lena -

Best02_ wrote:

How can you quit?

TOO TRUE LMFAO
tizzfizz
That's cool that you're from Israel, my mom has been to Jerusalem a couple times and just loves Israel so much lol.

Woah we also both turned 16 in April, that's pretty epic. Happy Belated Birthday!
Topic Starter
Akumaii

tizzfizz wrote:

That's cool that you're from Israel, my mom has been to Jerusalem a couple times and just loves Israel so much lol.

Woah we also both turned 16 in April, that's pretty epic. Happy Belated Birthday!
that's really nice to hear! tell her greetings from israel! haha
Happy belated birthday to you too :eyes:
Saen
Weird flex, but welcome anyways
And unfortunately Im afraid you will never be able to quit this game sanely