forum

Disable tablet pen clicks but not mouse clicks [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Primula_old
It would be nice if there was an option like "Disable mouse buttons in play mode" which only disabled tablet pen clicks instead of both mouse and tablet clicks.
I'd like to play using my tablet to move and mouse to click.
I'm currently using keyboard to click but I can't press two keys as fast as I can press my 2 mouse buttons.

This would be a nice feature for me at least, but I'm probably in a minority with this preferred play-style. ;----;
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Topic Starter
Primula_old

BRBP wrote:

I'll go grab some popcorn before someone tells you that you can play without touching the tablet.
brb
I used to do that but I don't feel comfortable with it because of the lack of tactile feedback x.x

Edit: Sort of found a solution: I can disable the clicking function of the eraser side of my pen and use that to move instead >-< Though I'm not fond of how it feels but suppose it'll have to do for now ;---;
winber1
Actually, I would like to see this too. But it's more for convenience sake because I play mouse only sometimes and I forget to enable lollll.

But as you said, this can help with some playstyles too.

support
RBRat3
Umm, Pull the nib out?
Ohrami
Pull the nib out or rebind left/right mouse buttons to keyboard keys.
theowest

Kyou-kun wrote:

Pull the nib out or rebind left/right mouse buttons to keyboard keys.
or however with your tablet pen, which is also the best way to play with your tablet.

There is no way for osu! to separate tablet clicks from mouse clicks afaik.
Saten
Normally, tapping equals mouse-click in general (even outside osu!)

in other words:
impossibru
tarticulate
Invalid perhaps?
Or maybe resolved. Idk.
hondasarecool
The problem for me is I disable mouse clicks, and still when my tablet pen is pressed down it's as if I'm holding the mouse button down, so hitting the Z key does absolutely nothing, nor does clicking, which makes playing REALLY hard
quaternary

hondasarecool wrote:

The problem for me is I disable mouse clicks, and still when my tablet pen is pressed down it's as if I'm holding the mouse button down, so hitting the Z key does absolutely nothing, nor does clicking, which makes playing REALLY hard
Use the X key?

Or see if there's a "pen feel" or "pen pressure" setting in your tablet's options screen. Turn it way up: it will be harder to accidentally tap.