forum

an idea for a big osu compilation

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dialect
so, we have osu! memories and osu! favorites. no big deal. but i'm planning to make THE biggest osu mashup, clocking in at about 20 minutes. i don't know where to post this, but please send in any iconic osu maps (>100000 plays)

i might mash songs together like osu! megamix instead of doing something like osu! memories. it just depends on what songs are used. if you guys have any suggestions on songs that could be mixed together, pls tell me!!

the minimum number of songs i'm using is 100. i might use more or less. and i'm not using one of those iconic osu song playlists on yt because i don't think all of those songs are iconic.

mods, pls tell me where i should post this. hopefully it's the right place.
Zozimoto
i'd recommend no title
Topic Starter
Dialect

Zozimoto wrote:

i'd recommend no title

defitinely adding that. here's the playlist of songs i'm adding so far (in order in which they appear). some songs i mixed together, like the "ka sai" background vocals of cycle hit with the chords of candyyyland, or the guitar chords at the beginning of red like roses with oddloop.
Zozimoto
i'd also like to recommend highscore, also this would probably be better on beatmap projects
Topic Starter
Dialect

Zozimoto wrote:

i'd also like to recommend highscore, also this would probably be better on beatmap projects

thx bro ill post it there