Topic Starter
IQ166
IOSYS - Fascination Marisa
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=42717&m=3

logn time ago, I was play this song.
and recoreded #1 rank.
I didn't care of that...

but today I saw my replay data.
that replay show me 'miss' and 'miss' and 'miss' !!!
Oh, god... No...!!
XPJ38
Confirming. Accuracy is completely absurd on this specific replay (77% instead of 100%):

lolcubes
A similar thing also happens when I spectate people, on a completely random try I see wrong keys being pressed and the person breaking combo all the time, while in reality they are still hitting everything correctly. Biggest indicator of that is that HP drain goes to 0 because of all the missing but the person doesn't die.
This happens to be more severe in more key modes (7K) because there are more keys being pressed wrongly.

I have actually tried to record the replays (f2 at the end), but the replays are always empty for some reason...
woc2006
Because I changed the conversion which affect most maps.
MillhioreF
As lolcubes said, this still does happen when spectating, sometimes. But it's rare, so I don't know how to replicate it...
Full Tablet
It is possible it happens when the spectator and the player don't have the same build version of the game. (updates aren't enforced until you go to the main-screen menu).
The same happened for some scoring changes when playing multiplayer.
TheVileOne

MillhioreF wrote:

As lolcubes said, this still does happen when spectating, sometimes. But it's rare, so I don't know how to replicate it...
Yeah it's so rare. I mean players changing to the nK mod and playing more than one mania song with the key mod is really rare and unreplicable.
statementreply
1. Spectate someone
2. Spectated player plays another map
3. Sometimes bugged: replay itself is correct, but conversion is wrong on spectator's side
Stop spectating and then re-spectate solves that
Topic Starter
IQ166
Oh! understand.
thanks. xD