posted
Total Posts
show more
boat
boys are stupid : (
Bweh
how else am I supposed to stand out
Slith
i always say to my self that i will study hard and only play games during weekends. i still remembered it 4 years ago
mathexpert

Slith wrote:

i always say to my self that i will study hard and will only play games during weekends. i still remembered it 4 years ago.
well, there you have it

stay in school, kids
SPOILER
slith,I hope you can excuse me for being a dick, I'm way too pretentious for my own good
Ceph23
Today was the first day of my internship and I spent the entire day browsing these forums on my phone.

<-------- Greatest intern evah!!!
Blue Stig

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

So, a distant friend of mine changed his style to some ol' rocker-typed dude with leather jacket and smeary ass-waved hairstyle... and also consistently listens to rock music.

He also does weed, a lot.
Pot and rock seem to be his only life, i can't help myself but congratulate him to his change of pace with a gif

That's his favourite band so far.

I feel bad at laughing at my own work.
I laughed at this longer than i should have actually.
Mid-weaboo crisis?
NotEvenDoomMusic

Blue Stig wrote:

Mid-weaboo crisis?
LiLi
I confess that I'm a loner.
BrokenArrow
That gave me a boner.
vipto
much rhyme
such amaze
Yoeri
Stop.
Cropzy
welp, nothings changed here
Kanye West
no shit
Mogsy
things change in OT ever? it's always been 99% unfunny jokes, 0.5% srs discussion, 0.5% funny joke
vipto

Mogsworth wrote:

things change in OT ever? it's always been 99% unfunny jokes, 0.5% srs discussion, 0.5% funny joke
*jokes
boat
joke*
UnderminE
jk*
Trash Boat
pk*
Hika
the friendzone is the best zone, i don't know what i would ever do without it 8-)
Zeraph

Hika wrote:

the friendzone is the best zone, i don't know what i would ever do without it 8-)
Fuck a bunch of dudes
Rorona

Zeraphlol wrote:

Hika wrote:

Fuck a bunch of dudes
that's like the most accurate thing I've heard all day.
Zeraph
Ikr
vipto

Hika wrote:

Not trying to be offensive or anything, but that's kind of a bitch statement.
Shellghost
And?
DaddyCoolVipper
It's one of those things called a "joke", vipto.

Besides, girls don't have to date every fucking guy that asks, don't call a girl a bitch just because she isn't interested. Eurgh.
vipto
You're out of context.
Zeraph
the friendzone is there for the dedicated. so that they can further that friendship into sex.
Kanye West
Surprise friendzone sex is the best sex.
Hika
I forgot what my reaction was to when jokes go over people's heads.

I confessed that I have sinned the past couple of months but I'm satisfied because I don't care anymore 8-)
Shellghost
Sethlied

Shellghost wrote:

what game is that
UnderminE
random guess

starbound
Mara
Nope.
DaddyCoolVipper
It's Kerbal Space Program.

I confess that I tried playing that game for a little while, but I gave up very, very quickly. It just didn't seem fun to me at all.
vipto

Hika wrote:

I confessed that I have sinned the past couple of months but I'm satisfied because I don't care anymore 8-)
What joke?
DaddyCoolVipper

vipto wrote:

Hika wrote:

What joke?

Shellghost wrote:

vipto
Goddamn Vipper
Kyonko Hizara
I'm sad that I have a rank again
vipto

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I'm sad that I have a rank again
Jägermeister
mathexpert
Gündammeister