forum

Confess

posted
Total Posts
show more
Saneaux
Hentai.
Shohei Ohtani
haha I saw my name in SNB's post and I thought I was so cool but then I realized that I didn't get complimented </3
Birdy
I haven't seen your pics lately. Post more butt pics for insta-compliments.
Shohei Ohtani
omg I posted my butt in the post your back thread <///3
Birdy
But I don't check that ever, only legs thread and the main thread ;A;
MegaRevolution1
Every other Christmas, my grand parents on my mother's side buy me and my brothers a special, expensive gift. Last Christmas I told them we wanted a Wii U PURPOSELY knowing I'd be the only one out of the three of us wanting one. I ended up actually getting it, and both of my brothers complained non-stop about it, saying how they "didn't want it" and stuff. For once I was overjoyed. Parents care? Nope, they wanted to SELL IT for something the three of us could agree on, but they know well enough I hate everything my brothers like basically. Had to give up the $50 I got in my card from them to keep my Wii U. It was definitely worth it, since it's the only thing I use for internet most times. That, and SEGA's recent companionship with Nintendo, considering I am a pretty huge Sonic fan, If I may say so myself.
Da7shadow
I have a tendency of getting pissed off for no apparent reason.
Kyonko Hizara

Da7shadow wrote:

vipto

Da7shadow wrote:

Bweh
I feel at ease around people losing their shit
Quaraezha

Da7shadow wrote:

I don't because I'm reasonable and rational and think things through.
Birdy

Quaraezha wrote:

Da7shadow wrote:

I don't because I'm reasonable and rational and think things through.
I don't either because I'm the chillest person ever for no apparent reason.
Cyclohexane
I don't because I'm enraged by default, so I can't really get much more pissed off than in my default stance
dNextGen

Brian OA wrote:

I feel at ease around people losing their shit
hahaha

same
Da7shadow
Pissed off? Yeah
Losing my shit and flipping tables? Eh, sometimes.

To be honest, I try to hide my anger by appearing emotionless. That didn't go well. Last year, I found out quite a few people at my school were afraid of me because of it.
Jordan
Just saw an attention whore facebook guy posting a pic writing "Faking a smile and going on" with its obvious 1k likes and I realized how much I hate people like that... Now WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with your life? Your family situation is ok, your grades are good, you don't have any health related problem, you look handsome to most females. What's the problem, your 738373749th gf left you?

Seriously, fuck the way society works... Why can't people like this just die
Kyonko Hizara

Jordan wrote:

Just saw an attention whore facebook guy posting a pic writing "Faking a smile and going on" with its obvious 1k likes and I realized how much I hate people like that... Now WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with your life? Your family situation is ok, your grades are good, you don't have any health related problem, you look handsome to most females. What's the problem, your 738373749th gf left you?

Seriously, fuck the way society works... Why can't people like this just die
People like that need to die

I had an irl friend who did something kinda similar. She was depressed because her asshole bf left her, so she cut herself and posted pics of it on facebook and she talked about how much her life "sucks". Aside from him leaving her, her life is beyond perfect. I prolly shouldn't have gotten upset at her but I did.
Birdy
My ex just posted a thing like that yesterday. Not sure if laughed or cried inside, but I remember facepalming so hard I nearly broke my nose. Not exaggerating. It was about how she'll be forever single and nobody wants her, with the 301+ thirsty douchebags writing like "omg what do you mean babe I'd take you any day ;‍) <3". I don't even anymore (I "liked" that status just a few hours ago. Waiting for a rant PM from her uehueahuehu).

About my best friend's ex, don't even get me started. She's one of the only people ever, who have managed to get me legitimately mad. I'm still the chillest person ever, reminder.
AmberLynx

Static Noise Bird wrote:

About my best friend's ex, don't even get me started. She's one of the only people ever, who have managed to get me legitimately mad. I'm still the chillest person ever, reminder.
now i'm curious :v
Birdy

salted_nuts wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

now i'm curious :v
feel free to be
Da7shadow
For a second I mistook Salted for silmarilen.
Kanye West
yeah that happens

i always mistake silm for someone else ever since he stopped using that anime girl thing
Wojjan

Jarby wrote:

Princess wrote:

You mean "puzzles" where you have to put a block on a switch to open a door? :roll:
I'm going to guess you haven't played the NES game.
this is from a while back, but NES zelda is to puzzles as magic eye pictures are to optical illusions, if you CATCH my DRIFT
Da7shadow
I miss his White Rock Shooter avatar.
silmarilen
its still on my userpage at the bottom
i actually kinda miss it aswell, but im not sure about using it again
Hika
I enjoy people bragging about how they self-harm. It makes me feel great knowing I'm not stupid.

It also makes me feel great because I like knowing people hurt themselves. It's a weird thing going on in my head.
Kyonko Hizara
I hate how people glorify self harm
cheesiest
i don't know whether it's my fault or not and if people knew about it already or not but
i feel bad for letting code nesting get out

i feel so guilty
DaddyCoolVipper

Hika wrote:

I enjoy people bragging about how they self-harm. It makes me feel great knowing I'm not stupid.

It also makes me feel great because I like knowing people hurt themselves. It's a weird thing going on in my head.
...Sadist.
Hika

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Hika wrote:

...Sadist.
i'm starting to think that maybe I am one

thank you for your support <3
AstralPhnx
I for one have a bit of a love hate relashionship with the whole fan service thing in anime and games. I both hate it and guiltily like it
[Luanny]

cheesiest wrote:

i don't know whether it's my fault or not and if people knew about it already or not but

i feel so guilty
yeah prob. you
Kanye West

Hika wrote:

i like cutting myself

IN THE HAIR
Da7shadow
Oh shit, we got a Edward Scissorhands over here.
AstralPhnx
LOLOLOLOL.
Hika

Tuxdude143 wrote:

LOLOLOLOL.
now was that necessary
AstralPhnx
Well... no it wasn't.*hangs head in shame*
Birdy

cheesiest wrote:

i feel so guilty
remember when we tried to break it for hours
remember when we were the only people who knew
it was supposed to be our secret
;__; nvr4get
ilu anyway
marry me

Hika wrote:

I enjoy hurting myself on purpose most of the time. Sadly I have not been bragging about it ever. Anyway, come at me.
Hika
I'm in love with you, I already get satisfaction from that.
South
tfw u realize your not actually good at anything ._.
show more