Dulcet wrote:

Cunt.
come fite me in IRLl fggt
maal
smoking is dumb
dNextGen

maal wrote:

smoking is dumb
finally a man who share the same thought as me :))
Hika
it can be dumb but people do it if they want
i mean I don't care if people smoke but if they do it near me, we have a problem
UnderminE

maal wrote:

smoking is dumb
yeah please don't smoke and poot your beutfol skin
Kaona
Ew smoking.

Doesn't really bother me though as long as I don't have to inhale that awful stuff.
silmarilen

Kaona wrote:

Ew smoking.

Doesn't really bother me though as long as I don't have to inhale that awful stuff.
exactly this, i dont care if you smoke as long as you dont blow the shit in my face
Birdy
As an asthmatic, passive smoking is a real issue to me. Fuck smokers.
-Seren-
I honestly want to get married early but it seems it's not going to happen
DaddyCoolVipper

-Seren- wrote:

I honestly want to get married early but it seems it's not going to happen
We brits can get married at 16. That's extremely young.

I'm gonna guess your legal age is 18 or something, so if that's what you mean by "early", err, don't do it! It's a huuuuuuggeeeee commitment
Kanye West
16 is too early

heck, even 18 is too early
Birdy
Getting married should be illegal.
Kyonko Hizara
Considering the divorce rate is at 47%
-Seren-
Adults around me have advised me that i should enjoy my youth more before i commit myself to marriage. It's just, like, i feel i'm prepared to get any responsibilities for having a family or something like that. Lol! and i also want to get a baby soon XD
But ye, i'm still young and life isn't easy to overcome with the current situation
silmarilen
i wouldnt get married even if i got a girlfriend and started living together and everything.
maybe after a veeery long time.
Kyonko Hizara
I don't even want to think about getting married yet. I have friends that are 15-17 and they say they are already ready to marry whoever it is they are with.
Blue Stig
silmarilen
married with children is one of the worst, if not the worst, comedys ive ever seen
dNextGen

-Seren- wrote:

Adults around me have advised me that i should enjoy my youth more before i commit myself to marriage. It's just, like, i feel i'm prepared to get any responsibilities for having a family or something like that. Lol! and i also want to get a baby soon XD
But ye, i'm still young and life isn't easy to overcome with the current situation
go watch this http://wiki.d-addicts.com/14_Sai_no_Haha
-Seren-
Omg. You guys are scaring me ;w;
By early, i mean when i'm gonna be 25 or less than 30 years old and I still need to finish school and get a stable job to reassure my future family's future
Liiraye
I walked in on a friend and a what seemed to be a whale doing doggy at a party. Since I'm a good friend I just backed out without them noticing me and cried for a while and never spoke a word to any of our friends about the horrible trauma I had witnessed.
silmarilen
pussy
silmarilen
posts like this piss me off.
it reminds me of this
Kanye West

silmarilen wrote:

it reminds me of this
women in a nutshell
vape

silmarilen wrote:

it reminds me of this

A youtube commenter wrote:

like every girl in sweden
Hika
only women think that kind of stuff

i'm pretty hot so no one has to worry about that 8-)
Kaona

uguu wrote:

Lol'd.
Kyonko Hizara

Kaona wrote:

uguu wrote:

Lol'd.
I love it
South
even though i no longer talk to almost anyone i still feel the need to lurk around here :/
vape

KingFloyd wrote:

even though i no longer talk to almost anyone i still feel the need to lurk around here :/
i thought you were gone
get out please
Kyonko Hizara

uguu wrote:

KingFloyd wrote:

i thought you were gone
get out please
South
if ur gunna be like taht then k ill leave (forums) for good

i like osu! to much to quit
vape

KingFloyd wrote:

if ur gunna be like taht then k ill leave (forums) for good

i like osu! to much to quit
Hika
hey

shut up thanks and stop being so mean to the noob before I go over there and shovel your anus, uguu
vape

Hika wrote:

to the noob
and yes, please :)
mathexpert

KingFloyd wrote:

jiiiiiii~~~
-Soba-
I want to sleep with Hika's shovel
GladiOol
I really like french music, I love the language but jesus fuck it's so shit to learn, and that's why I hate it again.

the french language makes me go bipolar
Maiz94
Feels like 'that' community is just being one-sided for their own country.
Kanye West

ishimaru94 wrote:

Feels like 'that' community is just being one-sided for their own country.
I don't quite understand what you're trying to say. If you mean that it's clique-y, then of course it is
show more