Confess

posted
Total Posts
show more
ReVeNg3r
No.
Flanster
I have a fetish for legs.
(kinda obvious in some ways if you payed attention [chances are you didn't])
Devalix_old
i hate little children
GladiOol

UnderminE wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

ive never had anybody who shared the same vision that i have on practically anything in life. quite depressing. then again; i never really share it with anyone either so i guess the blame is mostly on my behalve.n :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
You are too young for these kind of things, though. Think about it later.
Sadly, I do concur. But it's not something which I can put on and off by a flick of a switch. And, like I've already said, it's neither something I'll be able to discuss. So it's pretty frustrating, but I guess I have to live with it.
Bweh
You probably could discuss things if you were more open/willing to share shit

Is there something stopping you?
GladiOol

Brian OA wrote:

You probably could discuss things if you were more open/willing to share shit

Is there something stopping you?
Conformity.
Bweh
That doesn't stop you when you're with people you trust or are usually unreserved with. For that kind of thing you have bros, friends, and bros (the other kind). Whenever you have something to discuss just bring up the topic for any conversation; no big deal.

Alternatively, you can do it over a bottle of whiskey or something.
GladiOol

Brian OA wrote:

That doesn't stop you when you're with people you trust or are usually unreserved with. For that kind of thing you have bros, friends, and bros (the other kind). Whenever you have something to discuss just bring up the topic for any conversation; no big deal.

Alternatively, you can do it over a bottle of whiskey or something.
There's a fun little story explaining my problem with that;

There's a train with inside monkeys and one man. The train is out of control and speeding towards a ravine. The man is the only one capable of understanding this and is trying to stop this from happening. The problem is however that when he tries to stand up to pull the emergency break, the apes will break his legs. When he tries to signal, point and gesture towards the break they break his arms. When he tries to speak up and explain the situation, none of them understands a word of what he says, because they are monkeys. So he feels needed to learn the language of the apes. But when he has finally mastered it, he realises the language isn't capable of explaining the problem, so he tries to teach the apes new words to make sure they understand it. But by the time he's at that step, the train has already tumbled down the ravine. Everybody's dead *boom boom pew pfff kablam* the end.

And like I said before; conformity. Deviate from the 'standard' and you'll just be looked weird upon. Even though you might be right, might be the most rational or have the better arguments, you'll always lose. It's a pyrrhic victory at all times.
Bweh
I just gotta ask before I put this down:

What's that bizarre thing in your head that's impossible to share and discuss?
Kyonko Hizara
I feel amazing after getting out my rage. Snuggling helps me release rage
GladiOol

Brian OA wrote:

I just gotta ask before I put this down:

What's that bizarre thing in your head that's impossible to share and discuss?
Experience and conformity. Mix of that. Because do not get me wrong, for I have tried to simply talk and discuss. Tried it when going out, on parties, out with friends, simply in school and at home, it just does not work. In the sense of them not understanding me and unfortuantly because of the misunderstanding I'm also looked 'down' upon, for trying to differ from what we have considered 'normal'.
Bweh
Is it possible that your fear of acting outside of the norm may've interfered when you tried to get your point across? Like when someone tries to say something that might break a hivemind but still tries to conform by buttering it up with stupid words and mannerisms rather than saying it outright.
GladiOol
Nope.

Also, referring back to my story. That's how it feels is.
Bweh
Well

Y-You could discuss it with me

I guess you'll have to accept life in this world of apes until you can find another human, but your already know that. Or you can have the apes rip you apart; assuming the frustration makes you do that eventually and hoping someone might understand you in your attempts.
Kanye West
biran you'd make a great shrink
Vish024
Brian you make an excellent Bwian.

Also I think I have a phobia of traveling on trains.
Bweh

Kanye West wrote:

biran you'd make a great shrink
no

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Brian you make an excellent Bwian.

Also I think I have a phobia of traveling on trains.
maybe and maybe

I think I have a thing for pale-skinned girls
Cyclohexane

GladiOol wrote:

stuff
Morale of the story: don't learn monkeynese, it's completely useless.
maal
I gotta say though Gladi, I do enjoy our discussions every once in a while.
Yoeri

Brian OA wrote:

Tanned is overrated.
Hoverlegs
fair enough
Hika
pale girls really freak me out because they look like spawn of the grudge
Seph

Brian OA wrote:

i know the feel, probably girls as pale as Katze or something
UnderminE

Hika wrote:

;__________________;
Seph
das ok miney i laf u long tiem
DaddyCoolVipper
Pale skin really is za bomb. I don't fully understand tanning
Restless Spirit
I think I've got a little alcohol problem.
Hika

UnderminE wrote:

Hika wrote:

;__________________;
don't worry I think you're the cutest pale skinned woman i've ever seen in my life
well at least you look healthy

some of these pale girls here look anorexic and sick and shit who literally burn when they walk in the sun
Kyonko Hizara
I prefer my pale. I look so much better pale than I would look tan.
UnderminE
I don't even know what is tan because my skin always ends up looking like a tomato then it turns back to normal in 2-3 days.
silmarilen
the nigger the better
Restless Spirit
I avoid sunlight actively because I want to stay pale. I look even uglier when I'm niggerious.
silmarilen
i dont get nigger, i just get red and it hurts like hell
Devalix_old
Depends if I use anti sun stuff
Restless Spirit

silmarilen wrote:

i dont get nigger, i just get red and it hurts like hell
I don't even know if I get nigger or am set on fire.
Hika
I'm a perfect tanned skin person so I can't stay out too long or I'll seriously turn into a nigger.
boat
I'm the blackest nigger.
silmarilen
kanye multi ban
boat
That albino twat doesn't even come close to the depths of black I'm at.
Kanye West

boat wrote:

That albino twat doesn't even come close to the depths of black I'm at.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
show more