Confess

posted
Total Posts
10,386
show more
Elly-chan
I ran out of fanta
Liiraye
I'm still waiting for my icecream...

1 month supporter will do though!
Kanye West
how are these even confessions

you guys suck at this
South

Kanye West wrote:

how are these even confessions

you guys suck at this
i havent put on deoderant in more than a week
Kyonko Hizara
I have been holding off watching some anime for almost 2 years and it makes me feel so bad that I have yet to watch them
Thatgooey
About to go to Firefighting Academy to become a Firefighter once this semester is over. I'm not going back to college. I never liked my degree and never wanted to finish it anyways. Don't want to spend my professional life in front of a computer. My parents think I only have one year left, but I don't play on finishing it. If anything, I will start halfway over if I later decide to do become and EMT or Paramedic in 5 or 10 years.
Brian OA
I think my country is a doomed country.

Our government is full of people looking to fulfill their own personal needs rather than those of the country's. The current president, who owns a chain of supermarkets and other businesses, doesn't seem to be helping the poor distribution of wealth in the country. Nobody seems conscious that the capital's infrastructure is absolutely terrible in the sense that there is no structure. The city was supposed to be built with the smaller buildings towards the coast and the larger ones towards the mainland so the entire city could feel the sea breeze. The sewage system wasn't designed to support such a large city. Nobody would've thought that the city would've grown so much so quickly, but people looking for a good profit have completely disregarded the sense of order we once had.

Traffic jams are common; the streets aren't wide enough; the industrial area is in the very middle of the city; the cops won't give you a hundred dollar bribe if you just hand them over a twenty. Just getting a position for a few days can tell you just how corrupt everyone is, not just the government. Hospitals, tollgates, banks, lawyers--whatever.
DNR
It's got a nice canal tho
Brian OA
We've nearly (?) quadrupled the toll since the Americans handed it over to us though.
Loves
I stole some toothpaste from my dentist today.

I stole like 4-5 tubes while she had her back turned.
Liiraye

Kanye West wrote:

how are these even confessions

you guys suck at this
And this confession was even better





I have a fetish for DrPepper...
GladiOol

Brian OA wrote:

I think my country is a doomed country.

Our government is full of people looking to fulfill their own personal needs rather than those of the country's. The current president, who owns a chain of supermarkets and other businesses, doesn't seem to be helping the poor distribution of wealth in the country. Nobody seems conscious that the capital's infrastructure is absolutely terrible in the sense that there is no structure. The city was supposed to be built with the smaller buildings towards the coast and the larger ones towards the mainland so the entire city could feel the sea breeze. The sewage system wasn't designed to support such a large city. Nobody would've thought that the city would've grown so much so quickly, but people looking for a good profit have completely disregarded the sense of order we once had.

Traffic jams are common; the streets aren't wide enough; the industrial area is in the very middle of the city; the cops won't give you a hundred dollar bribe if you just hand them over a twenty. Just getting a position for a few days can tell you just how corrupt everyone is, not just the government. Hospitals, tollgates, banks, lawyers--whatever.
Seems like uhm, every other country in the world :-)
maal

GladiOol wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

I think my country is a doomed country.

Our government is full of people looking to fulfill their own personal needs rather than those of the country's. The current president, who owns a chain of supermarkets and other businesses, doesn't seem to be helping the poor distribution of wealth in the country. Nobody seems conscious that the capital's infrastructure is absolutely terrible in the sense that there is no structure. The city was supposed to be built with the smaller buildings towards the coast and the larger ones towards the mainland so the entire city could feel the sea breeze. The sewage system wasn't designed to support such a large city. Nobody would've thought that the city would've grown so much so quickly, but people looking for a good profit have completely disregarded the sense of order we once had.

Traffic jams are common; the streets aren't wide enough; the industrial area is in the very middle of the city; the cops won't give you a hundred dollar bribe if you just hand them over a twenty. Just getting a position for a few days can tell you just how corrupt everyone is, not just the government. Hospitals, tollgates, banks, lawyers--whatever.
Seems like uhm, every other country in the world :-)
zimbabwe too?
Jarby

Lily-Kun wrote:

I stole some toothpaste from my dentist today.

I stole like 4-5 tubes while she had her back turned.
What is wrong with you?
DaddyCoolVipper
Yes, who on earth steals toothpaste from a dentist, seriously
UnderminE
Better steal it from a market or something
Kyonko Hizara

UnderminE wrote:

Better steal it from a market or something
Loves

UnderminE wrote:

Better steal it from a market or something
Okay ppl, the toothpaste was a special toothpaste which had cool packaging..

and serves her (my dentist) right for lying about needles not hurting ;d
GladiOol

Lily-Kun wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

Better steal it from a market or something
Okay ppl, the toothpaste was a special toothpaste which had cool packaging..

and serves her (my dentist) right for lying about needles not hurting ;d
they don't hurt, you're just a pussy 8-)
Cyclohexane
the sting doesn't hurt.
removing a tooth doesn't hurt.
Not being able to feel anything in your mouth for 3 hours is an inhuman torture.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply