forum

Confess

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kyonko Hizara
I never knew how vicious anime fans could be til someone argued with me about Infinite Stratos.
Hoverlegs
You should see the fights about SAO
Kyonko Hizara
This one was still pretty retarded and the guy got livid at me
UnderminE

silmarilen wrote:

or just disable show spectators
Nah, then some spectators say random stuff and you have no idea why that person said that since you don't know if they are spectating you or not at that moment.
EOHK-Fluttershy
Confession: I love to bake, especially sweets, Italian foods, and even Spanish foods~
CaptainJustice

InfiniteVoci wrote:

Confession: I love to bake, especially sweets, Italian foods, and even Spanish foods~
Ohhhhh, that's amazing! I tried, but last time my cookies were black :) envy you :3
EOHK-Fluttershy

CaptainJustice wrote:

InfiniteVoci wrote:

Ohhhhh, that's amazing! I tried, but last time my cookies were black :) envy you :3
Oh~! You like to bake too? And it's ok if they came out like that, we all make cooking mistakes and burn things, it's all good! But um, it's very nice to meet someone who likes to bake~ ❤
CaptainJustice
Not to bake actually, but to cook, because I had to live alone and... Loved this very much :)
And what spanish food can you cook, I wonder?
EOHK-Fluttershy
Confession: I can make pretty good Paella, tortilla de patatas, Pinchitos, chicken, rice, fish, tacos, and all other types of Spanish food~
silmarilen
i feel like these things are more suited for the things that are neither funny nor interesting thread
Kyonko Hizara
I feel that Sil is correct
EOHK-Fluttershy
I think so too! Maybe one of these days I'll post some pics showing my cooking accomplishments~
Kaona
I'm not that good at cooking.

However, I did make a damn nice toastie one day - which ruined the toastie maker. :3
Kyonko Hizara
I'm good at cooking when I feel like cooking
silmarilen
i never tried real cooking
Seph

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I'm good at cooking
and proud 8-)
Kyonko Hizara

Seph wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I'm good at cooking
and proud 8-)
I'll cook for you sometime seph bby
Vext_old
I confess, I don't trust InfiniteVoci even slightly. That being said, I actually like this person very much however and prefer their posts to many others.
EOHK-Fluttershy
Woah, really? Thank you, and I get the fact that you don't trust me, I'm new here and I was already aware that people were not gonna trust me much at first~

I'll do my best to gain that trust, Vext~ :)
CaptainJustice

InfiniteVoci wrote:

I'm new here and I was already aware that people were not gonna trust me much at first~
Oh, I feel the same thing. just don't think about it ;)
noneed
I wish I could make myself something delicious on my own :(
EOHK-Fluttershy

CaptainJustice wrote:

InfiniteVoci wrote:

I'm new here and I was already aware that people were not gonna trust me much at first~
Oh, I feel the same thing. just don't think about it ;)
I know I shouldn't worry, but I'd like to at least gain trust, because I want to make friends~ :3
Sleep Powder
I confess that I think of you as a loli version of CDFA. That is my first impression.
EOHK-Fluttershy

animask wrote:

I confess that I think of you as a loli version of CDFA. That is my first impression.
Is that a good thing or a bad thing, desu?
Sleep Powder
uhh... both? CDFA is moe and I sense the power of moe in you~
Cropzy
this thread
SPOILER

I couldnt resist
Yarissa
Hey Kaona, aren't you glad I'm not as psychopathic as Apex?
Hika
He's not psychopathic. He's just mentally unstable.
silmarilen

Kaoru wrote:

i certainly am *hides*
BrokenArrow
Aren't we all a bit mentally unstable in the inside
Yarissa
You know, shove me a little too much in the wrong direction and I might just go off the deep end though....

*Raises knife and grins eerily*
she_old

BrokenArrow wrote:

I am pretty mentally insane, but I can control it.
Hika

BrokenArrow wrote:

>in the inside
>means we don't show it

of course, darling

at least we don't think about peeling the skin off of the people's faces that our crushes adore right
right
i would never like a person like that
BrokenArrow
kthxbye
Kaona

Kaoru wrote:

I thank the Gods dear Kaoru.
Yarissa
I did, however, imply I might be a little psychopathic in the first place.

But I'm not, don't worry. At least I don't think I am.
EOHK-Fluttershy

animask wrote:

uhh... both? CDFA is moe and I sense the power of moe in you~
Moe Moe Kyuuuun~~! ❤
thelewa
I was thinking about making masks out of the peeled-off faces of all the top players in osu!. When I wear said masks, I would transform into the top player whose face it is and obtain his skills.

This is the best plan I've ever had
EOHK-Fluttershy

thelewa wrote:

I was thinking about making masks out of the peeled-off faces of all the top players in osu!. When I wear said masks, I would transform into the top player whose face it is and obtain his skills.

This is the best plan I've ever had
I have to admit, this sounds kinda cool hahaha :lol:
Bweh
Have you been hitting Majora's Mask up or something, lewa?
show more