forum

Confess

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kaona

Kaoru wrote:

Hey Kaona, aren't you glad I'm not as psychopathic as Apex?
I thank the Gods dear Kaoru.
Yarissa
I did, however, imply I might be a little psychopathic in the first place.

But I'm not, don't worry. At least I don't think I am.
EOHK-Fluttershy

animask wrote:

uhh... both? CDFA is moe and I sense the power of moe in you~
Moe Moe Kyuuuun~~! ❤
thelewa
I was thinking about making masks out of the peeled-off faces of all the top players in osu!. When I wear said masks, I would transform into the top player whose face it is and obtain his skills.

This is the best plan I've ever had
EOHK-Fluttershy

thelewa wrote:

I was thinking about making masks out of the peeled-off faces of all the top players in osu!. When I wear said masks, I would transform into the top player whose face it is and obtain his skills.

I have to admit, this sounds kinda cool hahaha :lol:
Bweh
Have you been hitting Majora's Mask up or something, lewa?
thelewa
Majora's Mask is like my favourite game of all time
Hika

thelewa wrote:

i actually like you so i am not affected by this

have fun & enjoy cookiezi's azn blood
thelewa
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
Bweh
I wish they'd make a 3DS remake of that game. It was cryptic, fun, kind of creepy, but awesome nonetheless.

I mean, there's nothing stopping them unless they're afraid of being loved.
EOHK-Fluttershy
Confession: I actually love playing pokemon, and I just beat Black 2, and I'm sooo excited for X/Y! :oops:
Bweh
I think I'll stop playing Pokemon.

X/Y just brings too many to the table; can't catch them all unless I had 300+ hours and an Action Replay maybe.
Hika
wow Brian, you just helped me discover a new form of hatred
EOHK-Fluttershy

Brian OA wrote:

I think I'll stop playing Pokemon.

X/Y just brings too many to the table; can't catch them all unless I had 300+ hours and an Action Replay maybe.
But....Brian....p-pokemon, desu ;A;
Bweh
But it's such a pain~

I mean, they're throwing even more types, more Pokemon, more abilities, more of everything; if I tried focusing on playing alone, there'd be so much worth considering in a tactical situation. More movepools to memorize, more traps, sweepers, and counters to learn... I'd rather focus my time elsewhere.
Zare
I stopped playing pokemon after Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.
I played heartgold because Johto, but nothing else after that.
Maybe I'll give X/Y a try if I get a 3DS till then

Brian: no need to care about that unless you play competitively
EOHK-Fluttershy

Brian OA wrote:

But it's such a pain~

I mean, they're throwing even more types, more Pokemon, more abilities, more of everything; if I tried focusing on playing alone, there'd be so much worth considering in a tactical situation. More movepools to memorize, more traps, sweepers, and counters to learn... I'd rather focus my time elsewhere.

I admit, you have a point...and during B/W2 it seemed as if the storyline towards the end was kinda rushed, and not only that, you couldn't even go to any other region, or anything else...you just kinda stayed there and do nothing except catch pokemon and battle random trainers...I wish they had kept it like HeartGold/SoulSilver and let you go to other regions and conquer that region too, just to make the game more challenging and fun! :oops:
Hika
WELL TAKE THIS TO THE POKÉMON THREAD IN VIDEO GAMES
because I'm going to bitch you all out in a second

Confession: I really do cry often nowadays after realizing that when I get older, I'd have to work & do things that aren't related to my childhood. My childhood composed of a lot of Pokémon so every time I hear something from the older games, I kind of tear up a bit. It's a bad habit of mine lately but I'll need to get over it. I'll just force myself to play Pokémon when I get older so I don't forget. ;_;
Bweh

Zarerion wrote:

I should've mentioned I care little for the storyline. It might've pleased me when I was twelve or so, but not anymore. It's too simple, and the theme it works to is too superficial. That's why I played competitively from Pearl/Diamond onwards.

However, it's gotten too repetitive and long for me, I'm afraid. I'd rather play a game with much more dynamic elements.
Bweh

Hika wrote:

WELL TAKE THIS TO THE POKÉMON THREAD IN VIDEO GAMES
because I'm going to bitch you all out in a second

Confession: I really do cry often nowadays after realizing that when I get older, I'd have to work & do things that aren't related to my childhood. My childhood composed of a lot of Pokémon so every time I hear something from the older games, I kind of tear up a bit. It's a bad habit of mine lately but I'll need to get over it. I'll just force myself to play Pokémon when I get older so I don't forget. ;_;
Watching loads of anime helped me get past that.

Weird, I know. Toradora, Clannad, that sort of thing. Genre's that err more to the seinen side rather than the shounen side.
Blue Stig

thelewa wrote:

For some reason Hexadecimal comes to mind.
Kaona
I hate how I take out my feelings on other people - despite the fact I try not to.
Topic Starter
Aeidxst

Brian OA wrote:

Zarerion wrote:

I should've mentioned I care little for the storyline. It might've pleased me when I was twelve or so, but not anymore. It's too simple, and the theme it works to is too superficial. That's why I played competitively from Pearl/Diamond onwards.

However, it's gotten too repetitive and long for me, I'm afraid. I'd rather play a game with much more dynamic elements.
My reason of playing is the pleasure of gathering a team belongs to me, to be honest. I like that feeling. Even though Pokemon series grew into something interesting with Black & White, like questioning Truth & Ideal or even questioning its own logic, the simple adventure format will never change. It became quite boring in time. But still I'm glad there will be new ones, I just love t when there is a new generation added to old ones.
Yarissa
I confess that I let Silynn tempt me with a PP whoring song

And I full comboed it and got 20 pp and 8 ranks...
Kanye West

Kaoru wrote:

I confess that I let Silynn tempt me with a PP whoring song

And I full comboed it and got 20 pp and 8 ranks...
you're letting him turn you into a whore

it eats you from the inside out
Foxtrot
I confess that whenever I hug someone, I always slowly oscillate left and right, so it looks like we're slow dancing.

^_^ !

Also, my English is getting worse.
Yarissa
Your english is fine. And oscillate is a great word.
Foxtrot
I know, it sounds so great!
CaptainJustice

Dulcet wrote:

oscillate
One more word to the vocabulary, thank you :D
EOHK-Fluttershy
Confession: Last night I made everyone in #osu go berserk with my kawaii voice chats, desu~ :? ;)
Backfire
I wish Voci wouldn't say stuff like what she just said.
EOHK-Fluttershy

Backfire wrote:

Sorry, maybe I should've worded that differently! :?
Kaona
Sometimes being humble is a virtue.
Seph
I feel bad for reporting someone just now and that silence gave him/her a 341 hour silence.
EOHK-Fluttershy
Confession: I really look up to a lot of you guys here, because you all accepted me so quickly, and I thank you very much~ :oops:
Vext_old

Seph wrote:

I feel bad for reporting someone just now and that silence gave him/her a 341 hour silence.
My sides, ahahahaha... It's not Christmas, why the hell haven't I changed my avatar yet.
Backfire
I get on this website and feel sick, but for some reason I keep doing it.
Yarissa

InfiniteVoci wrote:

Backfire wrote:

Sorry, maybe I should've worded that differently! :?
I think what he was referring to is how you chose to mix Japanese words into an otherwise English sentence. Some people don't like that. While it may be okay to do, some people look down upon it because it is "weeaboo."

But hey, you can't always make everyone happy. Be yourself ^^
silmarilen
the first time i heard lady gaga i found it catchy and listened to it a couple of times on youtube
the first time i heard about justin bieber was from the osu beatmap
Kyonko Hizara
I can smell and taste certain times. Like certain times of certain years and certain places hold certain smells and tastes to them. Remembering some of these smells and tastes just make me cry.
show more