forum

B-b-baka! It's not like I forgot to introduce myself!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KindSoul
I joined osu! 8 months before I actually started playing, in December '11. But nobody really knows me here and I do believe this is the first or second time I've actually been in the forums... My friend TheShyGamer introduced me to the game and taught me the ways.

I'm KindSoul and... I'm not that good at this game yet. I play mouse-only (except to spin, which I do anti-clockwise, by the way) and I find mapping songs a lot of fun. Nice to meet everyone.
Bread
best thread title

anyways welcome to osu! and its forums \o/

besides, mouse only players are always the pro-est in my heart. If you need a friend, feel free to add me and PM me in-game. I'm a bit of a noob myself but I'm a friendly noob so yeah! And I'd be interested in any maps you have, so you should send me some when you have the time :3
theowest
'sup

got questions? need help? feel free to ask me anything in-game or send me a pm
Topic Starter
KindSoul

theowest wrote:

'sup

got questions? need help? feel free to ask me anything in-game or send me a pm
Thanks a lot ^^

Bread wrote:

best thread title

anyways welcome to osu! and its forums \o/

besides, mouse only players are always the pro-est in my heart. If you need a friend, feel free to add me and PM me in-game. I'm a bit of a noob myself but I'm a friendly noob so yeah! And I'd be interested in any maps you have, so you should send me some when you have the time :3
Thanks!

Really? :lol: I rarely see mouse-only people, so I always wondering if it's just me who finds it impossible to play properly with keyboard-only... Not like I can really play properly with the mouse either (damn streams! xD) I'm grateful for the interest! But please don't expect too much, most of the time I only map for fun. >w<
Kanye West
Mouse only = needs patience and lots of practice but you can get really, really good.

Wow you're really old.

Welcome to the forums regardless lol
creampuff
Nice thread title. Tsun-tsun~

Well, welcome to the forums. I also play mouse only (and utterly fail at it) but yes, like Kanye said, it take a lot of patience and practice. I like mapping too btw. I guess I'm decent at it, and stuff. It was nice meeting you ^^
Aoriki
Huuur....

Welcome to the forums.
Vext_old
I used to talk to TheShyGamer a lot actually, don't get on much anymore so not recently but he was cool. Welcome.
Topic Starter
KindSoul
Hi, everyone ^^ Is April '11 really that old? :? Thanks a lot for the warm welcome.
Irisu_old
I played with mouse before I switched to CTB ;-; Welcome to the osu! forums!
Kazuo
welcome, now armpits
ztrot
welcome to osu! even if it is 8 months or so late
Akatsuki
Welcome to osu!. Even me i forgot to introduce myself for 2 years late lol.