forum

[resolved] Delay voting screen after getting achievement.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Archangel Tirael
The idea is obvious from the name. If a player gets on her achievement, the button "Continue" will unpressable some time (3-5 seconds is enough). This would be better to inform them in obtaining achievements.
deadbeat
noooo........
Wishy
No.
[Dellirium]
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

votes are overrrated
But I like idea with delay after getting an achievement.
MillhioreF
Actually, that'd be pretty nice for achievements, since I always skip over getting them. No support for rating though, it would just be an annoyance and make people vote 10 just to retry sooner.
deadbeat
change request to only having the delay for achievements and maybe this will get somewhere :p
peppy
Does no one actually read the stuff on that screen? If it's not useful, I might change what is displayed to make it more useful.
Wishy
Nope, personally I probably read all that stuff once or twice, never used any of those favorite functions neither since they only save that difficulty as a favorite instead of the whole song. Same with the rank thing, you don't get something like "+9 pp" but you get information about the old ranking system, which isn't really useful.

That section could get some kind of update.
[Dellirium]
^ this.
Topic Starter
Archangel Tirael

[Dellirium] wrote:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

votes are overrrated
But I like idea with delay after getting an achievement.

MillhioreF wrote:

Actually, that'd be pretty nice for achievements, since I always skip over getting them. No support for rating though, it would just be an annoyance and make people vote 10 just to retry sooner.

deadbeat wrote:

change request to only having the delay for achievements and maybe this will get somewhere :p
Hmm ... Indeed. It would be more logical to do it just for achievements. Correcting.

EDIT: Would give you a kudosu for this, but it is impossible. XD
theowest
I do read it, but after seeing it so many times it's not necessary to read it any longer. I just export the replay, vote if the beatmap was any good and I'm out of there. Takes less than a second.

I would love to have this for achievements though.
Saten
It's already indicates that you got an achievement with an "?" icon before the actual achievement appears (delay depending on your internet connection or server of course)
Well, it's been a while since I got an achievement though.

theowest wrote:

I do read it, but after seeing it so many times it's not necessary to read it any longer. I just export the replay, vote if the beatmap was any good and I'm out of there. Takes less than a second.

Yes
F2 if you missed it
theowest

Saten wrote:

It's already indicates that you got an achievement with an "?" icon before the actual achievement appears (delay depending on your internet connection or server of course)
Well, it's been a while since I got an achievement though.

theowest wrote:

Yes
F2 if you missed it
I know. That's what I use for multiplayer.
TheVileOne
I haven't got an achievement in forever. Is this still an issue?
peppy
It shouldn't be, no.
Hanyuu
I got an achievement recently and clearly said "loading achievements" and i instantly saw it .. no idea what voting has to do with anything of that that