forum

[Editor]flip сircular sliders like an usual sliders [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
BCI
title says all. if this is a bug, sorry, idk

сurrent
1. choose slider style "circular"
2. do some sliders
3. try to flip then (doesn't matter, how you do this, horizontaly/vertically, ctrl+h/j or edit => flip horizontaly/vertically)
4. profit!

step 2 (doing two sliders)
aand

step 3 (how they are looking after, for example, flip vertically)
aand

if i doing reverse selection, sliders looking like this http://puu.sh/1mNI6 (reverse the first slider in 2 step lol)

why not doing it like usual :<
TheVileOne
Well first, I have no idea how that point structure is making a circle and second, circles have just been added into the game, peppy will work out the bugs. you wont ever be able to flip that and get the same shape, because that shape shouldn't occur with those slider points.
mm201
This was indirectly fixed several hours ago when I changed their formula.
winber1
i only get this if I do Ctrl+G.... Horizontal and Vertical flip work fine for me some reason.

However, if I first ctrl+G and then I horizontal and vertical flip, then weird things happen.
D33d
The circle fixes still need to be added to public, unless I'm missing something, but play around in test build and get a feel for them.

As shown in this screenshot, the newest way is to specify the start point, the end point and the radius of the slider.

The nature of this means that it scales down to making regular arcs as well. They behave almost like Catmulls did, except that an actual curve is calculated between the points. It's magical.