forum

Bug or Feature Thread in Tech Support [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
TheVileOne
I'm making this request, because there are things that are hard to determine whether something is a feature or a bug. I think it is spammy to have to make a separate thread that ends up being invalid. If we aren't sure, we should have a place to post findings that may or may not be bugs, and have a thread where we can update a list of commonly mistaken features as bugs.

It would save a few invalid threads, and make my bug hunting and information collecting easier. I wouldn't mind making the thread, but I want to know if the admins and mods are behind such an idea, and will be willing to respond to such a thread and possibly keep it updated with known invalid issues.
MillhioreF
I'm loving this idea! I support it wholeheartedly (and I'd be willing to make the thread myself if I get the all clear)
theowest
I guess that's one solution to the problem. another idea to counter this could be better information when making the feature request. t/103804
peppy
I'm not sure I understand this. Don't bugs go in a separate forum?
MillhioreF
The OP doesn't explain it very well. I think he means that there should be an announcement thread or something where people could post quirks that they see, but aren't sure whether they're intended behavior or not.