forum

My map and hitsounds question

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kurayami-
Hello, i want to know, ready my map for ranked or not(cuz i can’t find out if this map is good or not)... Any tips and thoughts
map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/1075058#osu/2311586
3 diffs:
  1. 2.29*
  2. 3.78*
  3. 5.33*

As well i want to know what is hitsounds in this game, i mean, why they is so important?
Tales78945
You can get feedback for your map in the Modding Queue page, just make sure your map fit the rules then you can post it in the queue, soon enough it will be modded in your map's Discussion page to recieve quick feedback.

Now about your map.

It can't be ranked as it is right now because of the difficult spread.
In the Ranking Criteria says that "If the drain time of each difficulty is between 4:15 and 5:00, the lowest difficulty of each included game mode cannot be harder than an Insane".
I know that your map has both a Normal and a Hard difficulty but the R.C. also says that "A beatmapset that does not skip any difficulty levels as dictated by difficulty-specific rules and guidelines, and does not have any drastically large differences between difficulties. This includes beatmapsets that feature only a single difficulty". Since your mapset doesn't have a Insane difficult, it can not be ranked.

There's a lot of other reasons of why it can't be ranked but for these other reason I'll just recommend watching some Pishifat videos since they are very good for newer mappers.