forum

Sushi's Modding Queue - Check last post.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sushi
And suddenly, a new mod queue appears.

No fancy header, no complicated rules, no "write something in your post to prove you read that" here. Important stuff are in bold.

Just some few things to know:

In the mod post, and in my latest post, I will inform about map quality :
1- Oh man, map is nearly purrrfect and I really love it, etc, have my baby (a baby can be 2-3 kd stars, if I got kds)
2- Your map is really good, I'll probably nazi mod it and shoot a kd star if I got some available kd (nazi-modding including positions, hitsounds, new combos, etc).
3- If your map is normal quality, and got some things to correct that are obvious, no kd but normal mod, no nazi stuff.
4- Your map is nor good nor bad, but there are stuff that I deeply dislike. I will do a global mod, but this would be the kind of mod which will be ignored because you would have to remap loadsa stuff.Typically, this is the quality the mapper and I would not agree at all.
5- If your map is bad, like a beginner map, there will be a significant notification about it. I'll point global stuff, etc
6- If your map is not even timed, I'll just give a timing and general direction.

The kd stars will be shot after I mod all maps, so when I get kds the map with best quality will get star first

Always check my last post to know how many maps I'll mod, and if the queue is up or not.
I'm a procrastination master and a busy man with a job, don't expect a mod right after you posted.
Also 1 map per post..

If the last post says that the queue is closed, you can ask me In-game if I'm AFK or Idle, and only at that moment, for checking a map. I'll accept the modding on a very subjective basis, which can go from "I loveyour hitsounds" to "Your name is too short".

I'll try to mod everything, even WUBWUBNOISE Dubstep. But do not expect CTB mods. WIP are ok but won't receive star even if they are top quality.

Drafura, Serval, Scar, Eirene, Go away I won't mod your maps <3
Topic Starter
Sushi
5 maps Go
BinJip
Zejky
Shiro
IchiGUN
Yep, I read it...but can you mod "WIP" map?
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/63470
:P
Kin
Topic Starter
Sushi
Okay we're good. no more maps.

Expect the queue to be opened by this week-end
Drafura
Scar
Serval
Mod plz
Topic Starter