alacat
ξ:3
Mythol
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BEST CRYO MAP EVER
Lita_old_1
new?!  (ФωФ人)♪

fast&nice!!! thx cRyo!!!!
lolcubes
Was called by a friend to check, and this is indeed 114 BPM. This also means you can use tickrate 2 because that fits the music very much and would match the value you have currently.

This also means all the 1/4 on 228 will become 1/8 and this is unrankable unless it's in the music. This means everything except for 00:04:466 (1) and 02:06:571 (4) has to be removed. Unfortunately this is a must, you can't debate this.
But don't worry there are some other spots which you can map, such as 01:47:623, here you have a 1/8 drum.
Also you have another weird spot at 01:46:176 and here you have 1/6 @114 BPM in the drums, just so you don't snap them incorrectly.

Just one more thing:
02:07:492 (3) - 03:16:966 (3) - These two are unrankable because you just cannot tell they are that fast. There is not enough visual information they are this fast, the only way to fix this would be to use tickrate 4 and that is just ew. You will have to change this orz.

Hope this helps!

The map plays nice and don't worry about so many 1/4 usage after you swap to 114 bpm, it fits the song.
UnitedWeSin
Rank plz ;_;
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]

lolcubes wrote:

Was called by a friend to check, and this is indeed 114 BPM. This also means you can use tickrate 2 because that fits the music very much and would match the value you have currently. Tick rate 2 dont apply any ticks here, it should be tick rate 4 then

This also means all the 1/4 on 228 will become 1/8 and this is unrankable unless it's in the music. This means everything except for 00:04:466 (1) and 02:06:571 (4) has to be removed. Unfortunately this is a must, you can't debate this.
But don't worry there are some other spots which you can map, such as 01:47:623, here you have a 1/8 drum.
Also you have another weird spot at 01:46:176 and here you have 1/6 @114 BPM in the drums, just so you don't snap them incorrectly.
Thats strange,
00:28:413 (6,7,8) -
00:32:623 (1,2,3) -
01:37:887 (2,3,4) -
01:54:729 (1,2,3) -
i clearly hear something more then 1/4 here o:
00:45:781 (1,2,3) - only this triplet not exist, but i think it plays better as triplet
and about 1/6 part, i dont think its good idea, rly its just appears out of nowhere, you wont even understand during the play that its 1/6, the only thing that you will see is 100/100/100
1/8 triplet also fits with music, and plays normally.

Just one more thing:
02:07:492 (3) - 03:16:966 (3) - These two are unrankable because you just cannot tell they are that fast. There is not enough visual information they are this fast, the only way to fix this would be to use tickrate 4 and that is just ew. You will have to change this orz.
tick 4 is fine here since its 2x bpm map :P
I can use specific color (red) only for this part, i think this speed up fits with bgm ._.

Hope this helps!

The map plays nice and don't worry about so many 1/4 usage after you swap to 114 bpm, it fits the song.
I talked to Garven and he said that i can use 228 bpm here because it makes more sense for map itself <_<
Thanks !
Garven
It's 114 bpm, but having it double doesn't really hurt much considering the general pacing.

As for 1/8 being unrankable? That's new to me. We don't like overmapping, but it is an alternative mapping style. As long as it's used tastefully and plays well, it really shouldn't be an issue.

Considering the mapping style, using 1/6 would be pretty disastrous since it would kind of come out of nowhere, and the style of using circles pretty much renders following them moot since I really doubt there's going to be a way to make that readable as 1/6 instead of the 1/8.
ShiauKe
Awesome!!!
rank it plz :(
Zweib
\cryo/~!
lolyf
wonderful map~~ :)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.