forum

Help on Streaming over 200bpm *longterm*

posted
Total Posts
show more
cirno-_old

enik wrote:

Can you please link the map on the video? I have stream complitation, but not this long one. (hate this search -.-`)
edit: nevermind, found this part in the middle of [V2 BPM150].
Yea I just edited the map. That's all.
buny
no acc
Guujin
Just play high bpm stream map all day long for several days until you feel pain, then rest or go do something else then repeat next day until satisfied.
Oh yeah mech keyboard helps a lot, but streaming fast is also possible on a laptop keyboard lol.
GoldenWolf
Mech keyboard doesn't help for speed, but it does for acc/stamina (at least for me)
winber1

GoldenWolf wrote:

Mech keyboard doesn't help for speed, but it does for acc/stamina (at least for me)
you, sir, are weird
Wishy
That's true for me actually, I didn't get faster by getting a mech keyboard, in fact I got a little slower at first.
silmarilen
i thought the main reason people think mech is better because it gives you more speed
Wishy
From the moment I got my mech keyboard my single tapping endurance became better. My accuracy/endurance@streams too, this might be interpreted by some players who could only do (for example) 5 hits streams@255 BPM feel that they can stream faster just because they can do 9 or 10 hit streams now.
Sorun

Ami Furi Koneko wrote:

you don't get speed by lifting weights, especially heavy ones (they actually make muscles slower).
Lol
lolcubes
It probably has something to do with the old keyboard. My old keyboard had really hard keys, was a slim scissor switch keyboard and swapping to a mech was a giant relief.
Oh and even with mech I cannot stream with x/z. They are just too close to each other for me and makes my fingers twitch, that's why I use c/s for streaming and it seems to work for me.
kriers
z/x is truly ideal when you have small hands like mine \o/
weeaboo toolbag
streaming is more of a mental skill than a physical skill. physical shit is one of the very few things that america is better at when compared to korea. if streaming is a physical skill then why are koreans significantly better than the majority of americans at this game?
kriers

weeaboo toolbag wrote:

streaming is more of a mental skill than a physical skill. physical shit is one of the very few things that america is better at when compared to korea. if streaming is a physical skill then why are koreans significantly better than the majority of americans at this game?
WRONG

It's a combination of mental and physcial skill. Physical skill is required for fingers to move fast enough, mental skill is required to make your fingers move with rythm.

Why are you comparing Korea and US when it comes to fingers not body strength
Kanye West

kriers wrote:

weeaboo toolbag wrote:

WRONG

It's a combination of mental and physcial skill. Physical skill is required for fingers to move fast enough, mental skill is required to make your fingers move with rythm.

Why are you comparing Korea and US when it comes to fingers not body strength
because americans suck
GoldenWolf
Why are you even comparing Korea to US, implying Korea is superior ? That's racist.
winber1

GoldenWolf wrote:

Why are you even comparing Korea to US, implying Korea is superior ? That's racist.
korea is best

and i'm chinese
VoidnOwO
:P
thelewa

winber1 wrote:

GoldenWolf wrote:

korea is best

and i'm chinese
Finland is best

and I'm Finnish
winber1

thelewa wrote:

Finland is best

and I'm Finnish
finland has naisu 1 floor houses
Kanye West
And jungles.
Yoshinon

Kyou-kun wrote:

I'm buying a tennis ball tomorrow
Hole punchers work great also! i have one thats pretty sturdy and kinda hard to press for somewhat reason and it works great! 8-)