posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheDumbHuman
So i might have some overlapping notes
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/1128794#osu/2358222
Zelzatter Zero

Ranking Criteria wrote:

No two hit objects can be placed on the same tick. This includes hit circles and the durations of sliders and spinners. osu!mania beatmaps are exempt from this.

So parts like this: 00:01:107 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1) - won't match the criteria (or for short, unrankable) due to how the head of the slider is overlapped (timing-wise) with the head of the previous one, for example right in your map:

So yeah, this can't be ranked.

PS: If you're confused with the timestamp above, just copy them, go to the map editor, click to the time duration on the bottom left corner and paste them. Then you'll know what I mean.
Topic Starter
TheDumbHuman

Uraomote Error wrote:

Ranking Criteria wrote:

No two hit objects can be placed on the same tick. This includes hit circles and the durations of sliders and spinners. osu!mania beatmaps are exempt from this.

So parts like this: 00:01:107 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1) - won't match the criteria (or for short, unrankable) due to how the head of the slider is overlapped with (timing-wise) the head of the previous one, for example right in your map:

So yeah, this can't be ranked.

PS: If you're confused with the timestamp above, just copy them, go to the map editor, click to the time duration on the bottom left corner and paste them. Then you'll know what I mean.

I've changed some stuff and now it should be good thanks for helping