forum

Any news about osu clans?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TamakoSenpai
I've searched this last year ago, and i'm surprised that there is already a suggestion, i'm wondering if they stopped the project or not, but I hope not since this will be a good thing to the osu community. So, any news about this project?
MusicRitman
What is it about?
Topic Starter
TamakoSenpai

MusicRitman wrote:

What is it about?
Take a look at this forum
https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/29780
Flanster
Considering the development on the lazer client and the the new website, I'd say theres a lot of things to work on and clans is just one more checkmark on the huge todo list.
voltini
clans would be really fun, and a clan ladder seems even more fun, osu for me is more of a solo game, but I think teams would change this
MusicRitman
Just like clans in any other games?
I don't think osu! is about it. There is no such competitive, just a game for fun.
If it's just about gaining ratings then idk, I don't think this is good idea for such game as osu!.
If it's about finding teams (like in E-sport) then it's good only for tournaments, but still not quite good idea...
mulraf
i too would love clans implemented but yeah, it will take a while. a long while probably.
Rebbito
seems dead to me, people in my country join community discord servers and facebook groups
MyAngelHalfTime
I don't see clans ever becoming a thing with peppy's attitude.
abraker

MyAngelHalfTime wrote:

I don't see clans ever becoming a thing with peppy's attitude.
well definitely not with this attitude.