forum

[osu!mania] Small Repeat sliders create very difficult patte [confirmed] [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheVileOne
Explain the issue you are having:
Well it seems some maps are turning into 7 Ks because they have sliders with multiple repeats in them and it's always much harder to hit than the rest of the difficulty usually.

It happens on this map for example.
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/44523

This object

becomes

It's really difficult to hit this.
woc2006
It's playable with such low bpm and speed
Topic Starter
TheVileOne
My main issue is that's absolutely random. (and if the BPM was higher it would be a hold note). Up to you to consider whether its intended behaviour. I'm only the bug hunter.

If you increase the bpm to 100, a much easier pattern is made.
woc2006
Yep, It's intented. That pattern is easy to hit in low bpm.
Card N'FoRcE
Don't you think it's still too much for an Easy difficulty to become a 7K with such patterns?
Someone new to beat/osu!mania surely won't find that thing easy to hit at all.
I mean, that would be an ok behaviour for hardish difficulties, but i can see why TheVileOne reported it if it happens on a 1.33 stars map.
woc2006

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

Don't you think it's still too much for an Easy difficulty to become a 7K with such patterns?
Someone new to beat/osu!mania surely won't find that thing easy to hit at all.
I mean, that would be an ok behaviour for hardish difficulties, but i can see why TheVileOne reported it if it happens on a 1.33 stars map.
Okay, Try to fix it.
UnderminE
Dunno where to write this but I can use this thread since it is about osumania lol.

While playing mania, for example a 4K easy diff, suddenly a red or a bit purple coloured note comes. Even if I press correctly it always says miss. I don't know if I am pressing wrongly or something maybe it's about new update.
statementreply

UnderminE wrote:

Dunno where to write this but I can use this thread since it is about osumania lol.

While playing mania, for example a 4K easy diff, suddenly a red or a bit purple coloured note comes. Even if I press correctly it always says miss. I don't know if I am pressing wrongly or something maybe it's about new update.
With hidden mod? It's a bomb and you should pass that (or you'll get a miss).
UnderminE
Yes with hidden mod. ohhh bomb.. wow. Thakn you.