forum

[resolved] Showing Ar in the Menu and adding a sort option

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Nanika133
Everything is in the subject, why don't we show AR before playing the map so you don't have to go to the editor to find it?

And adding a sort option to the menu could be nice....
theowest
You'll notice once you play it.
Zamura_old
I was actually just on my way here to request an option to sort by approach rate. This will make finding maps to practice at a specific approach rate much easier, especially for those (like me) who aren't familiar enough with the different approach rates to say one map is a 6 while another is a 7, and then practice the 6.

This would be useful to any user who wanted to practice higher ARs, and would not clutter the play screen at all.

However, I don't think that actually showing the AR while in play mode is necessary because it would just add a bit of clutter to the screen. The AR doesn't change throughout a map (as far as i know), so simply displaying it on the song select menu would be enough to serve the purpose of making a map's AR easily available to players.

OP: If you change the topic to simply adding a Sort by AR option, this will get my +1
Saten
I'm pretty sure this would solve things:
t/98169

Zamura_old
That thread hasn't been updated in over a month, do you know the status on it? Regardless, this isn't asking for a comprehensive graphical interface (though i'd be completely in support of that as well), just a sort option.
RBRat3

Zamura wrote:

That thread hasn't been updated in over a month, do you know the status on it? Regardless, this isn't asking for a comprehensive graphical interface (though i'd be completely in support of that as well), just a sort option.
Not really much to update about it, It would work as intended just showing whats currently readable. Its a matter of if and when it gets implemented as for modifying whats measured it can be done at later time which is what most of that threads discussion is about.
Uncle Buly
This would be handy, it's easier to find in multiplayer also, else sometimes I would be like: oops wrong map