forum

Intro of The Tempest

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tempesttime
Hello everyone.
I thought it would be nice to introduce myself. My name is Tempesttime (kind of obvious), and I'm really into manga and anime, as well as video games of pretty much any genre other than horror (I'm a collector).

I got into Osu! after seeing a video of the top 20 players of 2011. Although I'm not usually into rhythm games, this one looked like a lot of fun! Luckily I had a tablet for when I make 3d models, so I just used that (I LOVE 3d modelling).

My favourite animes are (not in any particular order):
1) Mirrai Nikki (Future Diary)
2) Death Note
3) Steins;Gate
4) Nichijou
5) Shinryaku! Ika Musume

My Favourite video games are (again, not in any particular order):
1) Persona 3 (better than P4 in my opinion)
2) Tales of Innocence (I love the rest of the Tales series too, but Innocence was the most interesting to me)
3) Golden Sun (all 3)
4) Castlevania 1 and Super Castlevania 4
5) Final Fantasy 1,2,3,4,5, 6 and Mystic Quest

I want to get to know as many people as possible, so if anyone ever wants to talk, shoot me a PM (or post on here)!

The Tempest
WillTai
Hi there! Welcome to osu! :D

I'm currently watching/was watching Stein's Gate and Death Note is pretty good too. Though it got a bit boring mid way but picked itself up towards the end.

Hope you enjoy your time here ~
Vext_old
Interesting top 5's there, welcome.
Aoriki
You lost me at Tales and FF6....

welcome.
Bread
Woah Final Fantasy Fan!

Hi, and Welcome to osu! and its forums ( o w o)

Feel free to PM me in-game and add me if you'd like, I'm sure my name won't be too hard to remember lolol
Kanari
Welcome ~
vizzy
Welcome. Hope you like it here.
DaddyCoolVipper
You have decent taste in anime and games, I like you

Welcome to osu!
Quaraezha

tempesttime wrote:

But which among the Final Fantasies do you like best?
Topic Starter
tempesttime
Thank you all for your hospitality!

Quaraezha wrote:

tempesttime wrote:

But which among the Final Fantasies do you like best?
Hmm...tough question...but I would have to say Final Fantasy 4 is my favorite.
It brought in a new, fast-paced battle system which required much more strategy (It became a very popular feature in the Final Fantasy battle system after that point).
The story was interesting to me as well. Up this point, the Final Fantasy games had a very linear style: the main hero tries, and ultimately succeeds in stopping the obvious villain from (insert something like taking over the world, or ruling over something here) while meeting party members along the way. In Final Fantasy 4, Cecil experiences losses, betrayal from comrades, and even finds out that Golbez, the villain of the game, is his brother, which adds an interesting twist to the plot. Although the underlying plot is similar to the previous games, the addition of these points gives the story much more depth.
That's why I like Final Fantasy 4 :)
Irisu_old
Final Fantasy <3 Welcome!
Aeidxst

tempesttime wrote:

Hello everyone.
I thought it would be nice to introduce myself. My name is Tempesttime (kind of obvious), and I'm really into manga and anime, as well as video games of pretty much any genre other than horror (I'm a collector).

I got into Osu! after seeing a video of the top 20 players of 2011. Although I'm not usually into rhythm games, this one looked like a lot of fun! Luckily I had a tablet for when
I make 3d models, so I just used that (I LOVE 3d modelling).

My favourite animes are (not in any particular order):
1) Mirrai Nikki (Future Diary)
2) Death Note
3) Steins;Gate
4) Nichijou
5) Shinryaku! Ika Musume

My Favourite video games are (again, not in any particular order):
1) Persona 3 (better than P4 in my opinion)
2) Tales of Innocence (I love the rest of the Tales series too, but Innocence was the most interesting to me)
3) Golden Sun (all 3)
4) Castlevania 1 and Super Castlevania 4

I want to get to know as many people as possible, so if anyone ever wants to talk, shoot me a PM (or post on here)!

The Tempest
SHOW ME.
Quaraezha
Comment about Final Fantasy VI.

Also, yes please, show us your works.