forum

New "Button Status Overlay" overlaps with other elements [confirmed] [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wishy
Ok I don't know how to call that new feature that shows K1 K2 M1 M2, but anyways:

Topic Starter
Wishy

Over 100m score play, you can't see the first number (you'll see the 1 there if you look closely). This should be moved somewhere else.

That's on 1680x1050 (16:9).

Then on a 4:3 resolution.

Overlay thing overlaps with HP Bar, score too.
deadbeat
i mentioned one of these issues in the original request when i marked it. but yeah. it should be moved.
Topic Starter
Wishy
Score should be a little smaller too I guess, as you can see it starts overlapping with HP Bar when you reach 100m.
mosluv
Bottom of the screen in the middle seems like a good place.
Gonzvlo
I believe this is not a feature request, it's a bug report
Topic Starter
Wishy
Yeah you're probably right, guess it should be moved there@Gonz.

There is no real place where you could put that thing w/o using gameplay space.

I'd like to add that this should be, assuming it isn't like this already, possible to disable. It's really likely that thing will end up overlapping something no matter where you move it.
James2250
Confirming it overlaps score/overlaps health bar on 4:3. I would say make a thread in FR about a toggle but peppy might kill you :P

Edit:
p/1870071
peppy actually said the hp bar overlap is on purpose, but I will keep this confirmed seeing as overlapping the numbers could still be fixed.
JappyBabes

Wishy22 wrote:

That's on 1680x1050 (16:9).
Actually that res is 16:10. trufax
peppy
For the time being I have moved the input overlay to the right side of the screen, with a vertical layout. Seems to fit better.

MillhioreF
Wow, that does look nice! And because of the playfield size limitations, it's not intrusive whatsoever.