forum

What makes you break an FC / SS the most?

posted
Total Posts
show more
until_old

billy96 wrote:

Mostly random lag (damn Netbook), other than that i'm cool.
Blaziken
My PC likes to randomly lag for like 1/0000000000000000000000000000 off a second... Just enough.
Yuzeyun
FC : shitty map or timing
SS : random 100s because lags
jesse1412
I've haven't got an SS in years. I don get it guise.
Wishy
GUISE
Aqo

jesus1412 wrote:

time2farm
Emaal
what is ss
HakuNoKaemi
Le Random Sliderbreak -> FC
Le Random 100 -> SS ( Most times AT THE END )
buny

jesus1412 wrote:

5 SS buds for lyfe
thelewa

jesus1412 wrote:

Don't worry, I haven't SS'd anything in years either
Bweh
Accidentally tapping the "retry" button during a pause. I bring up the menu during the pause so I can calm myself down. Lower my heartbeat and stuff.
Toukai
My lovely cat that sits on my keyboard when i'm just about to reach the end of the song.

and lack of skill LOL
benguin
FC's: Missing within the last 10 notes or missing the last note when the last note is a spinner :'(
SS's: Getting a 100/50 within the last 10 notes

A combination of nerves and this game not liking me :c
raww_old
breaking an FC by getting nervous, and imagining that I'd fail - then failing shortly after

Also getting random mouse TPs >_>
Pettanko
Getting to a section in a song where I usually miss, my mind gets filled with thoughts like "oh shit I'm about to miss one of these notes" or "I can't believe I lasted this long without missing"

Then I miss and end up spamming retry for the next hour.
Leader

Jordan wrote:

Same as lewa, I've never fainted but my heart starts beating like crazy and I feel like losing my breath for everything that requires a lot of concentration (osu! is an example) or gets me anxious. I don't have any heart problems tho, I'm just a really anxious person. S:
pretty much this
S o r c e r y
nervous, jumping
IppE
sliderbreaks because my right hand is full retard
Valentiino
Receiving cy~ute messages from IppE

Being nervous, shaking like hell, or just turning into a retard middle of a song and forget how to move my fingers properly
Yarissa
Messages and smaller distractions. Lagspikes. Deaf in my right ear. Etc.

Sometimes I really really really feel like coughing or scratching an itch and it bothers my concentration for like the whole song lol.
Zook
definitely nerves
Ephemeral
nerves are precisely why i don't play very much anymore.. i'm forever getting close to beating #1s on songs i frequent alot only to balls up in the last hundred notes because i start concentrating on it too hard

god damned nerves