forum

Autostart new song [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Sea_Food
I think you should be able to make osu automatically start a new song for you right after finishing last one. Not even having a score board would be even cooler.

Make it so that u can make osu auto start random songs, songs in alphabetical order or by favorite list. Also you can select if it restarts or skips a failed song.

Would really save a lot of time.

EDIT: Oh yeah, add a auto restart song after fail while u are at it.
deadbeat
so like a playlist?
Topic Starter
Sea_Food

deadbeat wrote:

so like a playlist?
no.

not some stupid new difficulty increase play mode, but something that u can play regular songs with normal rules but so that u dont always have to select a new map yourself. Especially the new random song is important.
deadbeat
i'm sorry, but this does sound like creating a playlist :(
Rei Hakurei
i think like nonstop mode..
Soner Wolf
nonstop would be cool
Mithos
Taiko no Tatsujin has something like this. You can create a playlist that will go nonstop, but the trick is that you can just hit random 3-8 times and get a totally random set of songs that autoplay after the last one ends. In taiko, the score from the last song stays for the next, but we don't have to do that here.
deadbeat
ok. i'm gonna deny this as a duplicate.
t/2902

OP from above link wrote:

Nonstop would be a course of songs all played back to back. You could add mods to certain maps to give your course a different twist. You would not be allowed to pause. Combos would carry over songs. This would be on a different set of rankings. This would also allow people doing unrankable marathons to be able to be ranked in a sense.
that sounds like auto starting new songs to me.
if you think i'm wrong on this. please feel free to post a valid reason say why these are different. cause from what i can tell. they aren't that different
Topic Starter
Sea_Food

deadbeat wrote:

ok. i'm gonna deny this as a duplicate.
t/2902

OP from above link wrote:

Nonstop would be a course of songs all played back to back. You could add mods to certain maps to give your course a different twist. You would not be allowed to pause. Combos would carry over songs. This would be on a different set of rankings. This would also allow people doing unrankable marathons to be able to be ranked in a sense.
that sounds like auto starting new songs to me.
if you think i'm wrong on this. please feel free to post a valid reason say why these are different. cause from what i can tell. they aren't that different
well my suggestion is not a course but what ever