forum

Highschool DXD Skin Request !

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mystrage
Heeello There :D
I'm searching for someone who can Make skin from Anime "Highschool DXD" . There is one, but without combo busters , and it don't looks good for me .
Lance
t/22984

>Read this first
>do not request skins
RA272Nirvash

Lance wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/22984

>Read this first
>do not request skins
i know we arent suposed to request skins .. ^^
but even if you say so i might be innterested to give him an H DxD skin,
because i tought about it, to be the topic for my second skin after i finished my first one ^^

is there any problem with this ? ^^

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Mystrage wrote:

Heeello There :D
I'm searching for someone who can Make skin from Anime "Highschool DXD" . There is one, but without combo busters , and it don't looks good for me .
well, as you might read already above i think about it to be the topic for me skin number 2 ^^..
i hope you can wait so long ^^

and if you are interested you could check on my latest skin
i would like to get some feedback ^^

the topic from this skin is "Kore wa Zombie desu Ka?" ^^

OsuMe65
hm...
i guess there should be a single thread where they can throw some bulls*it and _ skin requests
and there should be a respondent for each request...
MLGnom

OsuMe65 wrote:

hm...
i guess there should be a single thread where they can throw some bulls*it and _ skin requests
and there should be a respondent for each request...
There was one, but useless (well it kept skinning clean from requests). Rarely someone will do skin requests. It's the same thing like creating maps, it takes time,a lot of time to make one.
jemhuntr

MLGnom wrote:

There was one, but useless (well it kept skinning clean from requests). Rarely someone will do skin requests. It's the same thing like creating maps, it takes time,a lot of time to make one.
I agree that it takes time. And not a lot of people would do requests. Although I personally think there should be a more organized system for this.
Since you said that this thing used to exist, this will most likely never happen again. Thus this brings me to think of a way to do this systematically.
Don't Touch This
What I'm proposing is that we put [Request] prefixes to request threads and have a rejected-accepted system or something. This tag should translate to a sprite, similar to [web], [denied], [invalid], [resolved], and other tags. When someone accepts the challenge of fulfilling the request, the thread would be marked [accepted]. Once the skin is finished, it would be marked [resolved] and would be wastelanded. If it gets a lot of rejects or no one accepted it after x days of inactivity, it would be marked [rejected] and similarly, it will be wastelanded.
What do you think? :D
OsuMe65

MLGnom wrote:

EDIT: beatmaps are longer...
jemhuntr

OsuMe65 wrote:

EDIT: beatmaps are longer...
actually depends on the person. I could rush a decent-enough skin in 2 days, but I can't even finish 1 decent difficulty of a 3 minute song in one week. Although some people find skinning harder than just mapping. Well, whatever, the point is we need to organize skin requests in this forum ^_^
Octane
Someone should totally do this though.