forum

Osu Mania Keyboard Color [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +3
Topic Starter
brunowb
Hi ! ^^

First, i would like to say that i S2 OsuMania !!!
And i'm trying to get better >.< and sometimes it become confusing mostly when i try to alternate between levels 4x, 5x, 6x...

Must be hard to change because the color of keybord changes ,ex.:
- In 4x the indexs are Pink and when we change to 5x they're white and Pink now are the middles

It's easy to the brain connect the color to the fingers
(Same as in other music games ex.:
- guitar hero, same colors to the fingers in different levels (and didn't hide the extra bottons)
- pump it up, same colors to the back steps(blue), different color for the middle(like in osu mania,yellow), and same color to the front steps (red).)

So, i thought of putting the same color to the fingers ex.:
- the index (blue), middle (red), ring (green), little (white), thumb (keep yellow)
and keep the full keyboard so the brain can start to process that there has something (maybe gray to show that is disabled)
8x -> █ █

6x -> █ █

4x -> █ █ █ █ █ █

7x ->

5x ->

I think that the keyboard letters are fine ^^

That way players we'll able to go to harder levels ;D

Comment what do you guys thought about this !

~ Sorry for any mistake or anything else, im brazilian so it might be something wrong... if you guys dont understood something please let me know ^^ ~
deadbeat
t/101126?hilit=+color something like this?
Topic Starter
brunowb

deadbeat wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/101126?hilit=+color something like this?
Yeah, but keeping the keyboard disabled in grey ^^
jemhuntr
the grey thingo is skinnable.
deadbeat
for now you won't need to worry about the unused columns being grayed out since they aren't there last time i checked. i think there is a request to show them. but not 100% sure on that. i'll see if i can find it soon
dilydaly123

brunowb wrote:

Hi ! ^^

First, i would like to say that i S2 OsuMania !!!
And i'm trying to get better >.< and sometimes it become confusing mostly when i try to alternate between levels 4x, 5x, 6x...

Must be hard to change because the color of keybord changes ,ex.:
- In 4x the indexs are Pink and when we change to 5x they're white and Pink now are the middles

It's easy to the brain connect the color to the fingers
(Same as in other music games ex.:
- guitar hero, same colors to the fingers in different levels (and didn't hide the extra bottons)
- pump it up, same colors to the back steps(blue), different color for the middle(like in osu mania,yellow), and same color to the front steps (red).)

So, i thought of putting the same color to the fingers ex.:
- the index (blue), middle (red), ring (green), little (white), thumb (keep yellow)
and keep the full keyboard so the brain can start to process that there has something (maybe gray to show that is disabled)
8x -> █ █

6x -> █ █

4x -> █ █ █ █ █ █

7x ->

5x ->

I think that the keyboard letters are fine ^^

That way players we'll able to go to harder levels ;D

Comment what do you guys thought about this !

~ Sorry for any mistake or anything else, im brazilian so it might be something wrong... if you guys dont understood something please let me know ^^ ~

3 years later, I just started playing and this bothers the hell outta me. Is there a mod or fix?
Bara-
Why did you bump an old marked thread?
Please never do that again
dilydaly123
Sorry, new here. Wanted to see if this was implemented in a mod or skin. Got it.