forum

# of people played the map / % of your ranking [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +59
Topic Starter
haha5957
Apologize if this is dupe, I'm still not very friendly with fourms so..

Reason for having a rank is somewhat because people wants to know how they play compared to others. However, currently we can't do this preety well because doing S on superold normal map will give you #100 very easily while getting #500 from very-popular Insane map is preety hard.

So I think giving us little more information, like percentage of your rank or number of players engaged in the map. This will actually help players how they are doing compared to others(which is preety much the reason why we have ranking system). Something like this :

Yes I use windows painting and I suck xD but anyways.
jabberwockey
I've always wondered this. Support
deadbeat
interesting idea....
Aqo
big big support
would actually use this a lot, as in, check it up
Tshemmp

:(
Chung
I think this is a great idea! It also can give a little more insight into how much pp your rank will be worth
buny
Would be nice if it could also display the % with respect to country scores.
XPJ38
Good idea. Support.
Nessuka
Support

Also, you spell "Preety" like "Pretty"
Nitori
I was about to suggest something like this. Since the weight of a song in terms of pp depends on how popular it is, it'd be good to know how many plays it has or how many people have played it, without having to go to the beatmap page.
Topic Starter
haha5957

Ijah wrote:

Support

Also, you spell "Preety" like "Pretty"
Sorry, mistype(will fix asap)

Please understand some grammer or spelling problems QAQ my primary language isnt English anyways.
Park-Hyun
Support.
Kim Jin Seok
+2
Mithos
I don't see why we can't have this, even if it was approx (100# out of 10k). There is already a playcount on every map being recorded, why not display it where it makes the most difference rank wise?
XPJ38
Looks like it has been added :)

deadbeat
looks good to me

XPJ38 wrote:

added :)
Soner Wolf
ooooo looks intresting!