forum

Duca - Ironna Katachi (Short Ver.)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Konei
Modding this now ~

[DS's Easy]

1. Don't you think, current settings are really too low? I think + 1 on AR, OD and HD are much better; not only that AR + 1 plays better here, but too low OD and HD together with the big circles are really boring to play - even beginners will be nearly impossible to fail
  2. 00:48:592 (1) - Considering that the vocal ends on 00:51:412 think about letting it end here as it increases the time players get for the following note and has a better ending point since you started the Spinner on the long vocal aswell. If you follow this suggestion it is recomended to remove whistle from this Spinner or even to mute the end.
  3. 01:05:002 (1) - Start should have finish to be consistent with the previous spots; as you used finish every first downbeat starting from 00:52:694 (1) -
  4. 01:07:053 (3) - Well, in my opinion you could just use normal hitnormals for this Slider; not only to make it more different from the previous finish parts but to give the following finish on KIAI start a better emphasize - try if you like it :3
  5. 01:22:438 (1) - Consider shortening this Slider to 01:24:233 to fit the long vocal like the previous Slider I mentioned; although I thought it could get too short by doing this, I do think now it fits better and length is acceptable considering it gives more time to prepare for the next beat.
  6. 01:33:207 (5) - Well, I think this long Slider is on a bad place as you miss a prominent downbeat with it. Changing rhythm up with keeping pattern up is hard, but you should consider to change around here for the sake of rhythm.
  7. 01:48:079 (1,2) - As this part is really prominent through music; and two simple Sliders doesn't seem to fit it enough, how is it about thinking about a more unique shape for those two? Just a suggestion but it would increase this part's feeling imo. :3

[alacat's Normal]

1. 00:25:259 - In my opinion, here should be a beat to get rid of the odd break and catch the prominent vocal on this part ~
  2. 01:32:694 (5) - Move this to the the red tick before this, as it follows vocal here in a better way and having a simple beat here is kinda odd. For keeping flow then I suggest to add a note on 01:33:207
  3. 01:49:618 (4) - Having such a strong emphasize in music on the end of a Slider is not really a good idea. I recommend to split them into circles and maybe even to add a note on 01:49:874 for having this part stronger then.

[Hard]

1. 00:11:412 (2,3) - To follow the long melodie given between the red ticks, you should swap the place of 2 and 3 on the timeline as it fits the music much better.
  2. 00:21:669 (5,1) - Same as above here, while listening to the music it is clearly heard that the vocal are more prominent and should have a long Slider here.
  3. 00:35:002 (3) - Consider adding whistle on end and start here to follow the high tones given here.
  4. 00:35:771 (5) - ^at start
  5. 00:38:848 (8) - Hm, this Slider doesn't fit good with the long vocal at all, I'd like to suggest a rhythm, which fits the vocal better at this place ~
  6. 00:48:592 (1) - Consider to add a whistle to this Spinner as it sounds empty and there is a piano tone on the beat on which the Spinner ends.
  7. 00:54:746 (5) - This long Slider doesn't really fit good on this place. I would find it much better if you did the same you did on 00:52:694 (1,2) - As it fits the music really good.
  8. 00:57:310 (5) - Again, listening to the instruments and vocals you will notice that it doesn't fit at all, and it's better to shorten this to the previous white tick to fit vocals and instruments.
  9. 00:59:361 (3) - Doesn't really fit into here again. The best would be to remove a repeat move it 1 tick further and to add a circle at 00:59:361 -
  10. 01:11:669 (4) - To have this fitting better to the music, you should move it on tick further and add a circle on 01:11:412 -
  11. 01:15:259 (1) - I highly recommend to delete this finish as it is inconsistent and the emphasize is not strong enough to bear it.
  12. 01:20:900 (2) - To keep finish's consistency, you should add one at the end of this Slider.
  13. 01:33:720 (6) - Add a finish at the start for same reason as above ~
  14. 01:37:823 (1) - Add a finish here for same reason
  15. 01:41:412 (3) - Add finish to the repeat for the reason given above.
  16. 01:46:028 (1) - Finish on start for same reason as above ~
  17. 01:48:592 (6) - Add a whistle to the start to emphasize the high tone in the music and remove it on the end as it is unfiting - I know it breaks consistency, but this part is just a great part in music which should be represented in another way :3
  18. 01:49:361 (7,9) - Add whistles to emphasize the high tones ~
  19. 01:59:105 (2,3) - Positions on timeline should be swapped to fit the music better as the sliding melody plays on the red ticks.
  20. 02:06:028 (5) - Nazi; but anyways, move it one grid up and one right to give it a better symmetry.

[Mythol's Insane]

1. 00:27:053 (6) - How about adding whistles to start and end for giving the strong vocal a better emphasize? Also this Slider sounds pretty empty without hitsounds so that's why I suggest it.
  2. 00:45:259 - Here is a really high tone in the music - I whonder why there is no note. I think placing a note here increases flow alot.
  3. 01:30:643 (5) - I guess giving this the same shape as 3 has would increase unity of this pattern and could even increase transition ~
  4. 01:59:105 (5,7) - These Slidershapes look a bit wry - I guess you can create neater ones :3 ~

And that's it ~

Good luck Sekai and others :3
Topic Starter
Suimya

Konei wrote:

[Hard]

1. 00:11:412 (2,3) - To follow the long melodie given between the red ticks, you should swap the place of 2 and 3 on the timeline as it fits the music much better. No i think it's fine. and it follows the melodie quite well. So i think i'll keep it :3
  2. 00:21:669 (5,1) - Same as above here, while listening to the music it is clearly heard that the vocal are more prominent and should have a long Slider here.^ and it follows the voice ~
  3. 00:35:002 (3) - Consider adding whistle on end and start here to follow the high tones given here. No, it'll break my whistle consistent~
  4. 00:35:771 (5) - ^at start ^
  5. 00:38:848 (8) - Hm, this Slider doesn't fit good with the long vocal at all, I'd like to suggest a rhythm, which fits the vocal better at this place ~ Nope i think it's fine as it is, o.o it'll break my patterns~ so i want to keep it~
  6. 00:48:592 (1) - Consider to add a whistle to this Spinner as it sounds empty and there is a piano tone on the beat on which the Spinner ends. ok~
  7. 00:54:746 (5) - This long Slider doesn't really fit good on this place. I would find it much better if you did the same you did on 00:52:694 (1,2) - As it fits the music really good. no i followed the drum here so that's why~
  8. 00:57:310 (5) - Again, listening to the instruments and vocals you will notice that it doesn't fit at all, and it's better to shorten this to the previous white tick to fit vocals and instruments. Nah, I think they fit just fine :3 and i think if you noticed it ifollowed the drums here too~
  9. 00:59:361 (3) - Doesn't really fit into here again. The best would be to remove a repeat move it 1 tick further and to add a circle at 00:59:361 - No, it followed the voice quite well~
  10. 01:11:669 (4) - To have this fitting better to the music, you should move it on tick further and add a circle on 01:11:412 - ^
  11. 01:15:259 (1) - I highly recommend to delete this finish as it is inconsistent and the emphasize is not strong enough to bear it. ok~
  12. 01:20:900 (2) - To keep finish's consistency, you should add one at the end of this Slider. I dont hear any finishes on the song so I think it'll be fine without it~
  13. 01:33:720 (6) - Add a finish at the start for same reason as above ~ ^
  14. 01:37:823 (1) - Add a finish here for same reason ok~
  15. 01:41:412 (3) - Add finish to the repeat for the reason given above. ^
  16. 01:46:028 (1) - Finish on start for same reason as above ~ I dont hear any finishes so i think it'll be fine without it >.<
  17. 01:48:592 (6) - Add a whistle to the start to emphasize the high tone in the music and remove it on the end as it is unfiting - I know it breaks consistency, but this part is just a great part in music which should be represented in another way :3 ok~
  18. 01:49:361 (7,9) - Add whistles to emphasize the high tones ~ ^
  19. 01:59:105 (2,3) - Positions on timeline should be swapped to fit the music better as the sliding melody plays on the red ticks. No, i think it'll break my patterns and i followed the drums here~
  20. 02:06:028 (5) - Nazi; but anyways, move it one grid up and one right to give it a better symmetry. ok~
sorry for so many "no" ;w; but i think it's fine atm but thanks for modding :3
Konei
[Hard]

1. 00:21:669 (5,1) - Same as above here, while listening to the music it is clearly heard that the vocal are more prominent and should have a long Slider here.^ and it follows the voice ~ Well, if you try my suggestion, you will see that it follows the voice much better at all :<
  2. 00:54:746 (5) - This long Slider doesn't really fit good on this place. I would find it much better if you did the same you did on 00:52:694 (1,2) - As it fits the music really good. no i followed the drum here so that's why~ I can see that you followed the drums ^^ My question was if it wouldn't make sense to focus on the prominent vocal and guitar here.
  3. 00:59:361 (3) - Doesn't really fit into here again. The best would be to remove a repeat move it 1 tick further and to add a circle at 00:59:361 - No, it followed the voice quite well~ Only the repeat fits with the vocal o: I'd actually like a better explaining for your rhythm here if possible :3
That's the things I whondered about. Please answer to that, I feel a bit strange about rhythm currently ^^

Ofc no kd for this post ~
Topic Starter
Suimya
i already said what i want to say ;w; sorry but i dont want to change those sliders ~

plus i liked them >.<
Mythol

Konei wrote:

[Mythol's Insane]

1. 00:27:053 (6) - How about adding whistles to start and end for giving the strong vocal a better emphasize? Also this Slider sounds pretty empty without hitsounds so that's why I suggest it. good
  2. 00:45:259 - Here is a really high tone in the music - I whonder why there is no note. I think placing a note here increases flow alot. there's nothing in the song
  3. 01:30:643 (5) - I guess giving this the same shape as 3 has would increase unity of this pattern and could even increase transition ~ this is fine
  4. 01:59:105 (5,7) - These Slidershapes look a bit wry - I guess you can create neater ones :3 ~ what's wrong with them? looks great to me
Good luck Sekai and others :3
http://puu.sh/1EyCx
thx~
Darksonic

Konei wrote:

Modding this now ~

[DS's Easy]
  1. Don't you think, current settings are really too low? I think + 1 on AR, OD and HD are much better; not only that AR + 1 plays better here, but too low OD and HD together with the big circles are really boring to play - even beginners will be nearly impossible to fail Nope, I always use settings like this on my Easy diffs.
  2. 00:48:592 (1) - Considering that the vocal ends on 00:51:412 think about letting it end here as it increases the time players get for the following note and has a better ending point since you started the Spinner on the long vocal aswell. If you follow this suggestion it is recomended to remove whistle from this Spinner or even to mute the end. There is a Piano sound that fits nice with the end of this spinner, so I prefer to keep it.
  3. 01:05:002 (1) - Start should have finish to be consistent with the previous spots; as you used finish every first downbeat starting from 00:52:694 (1) - Nah, music here is not the same as before, it doesn't fit.
  4. 01:07:053 (3) - Well, in my opinion you could just use normal hitnormals for this Slider; not only to make it more different from the previous finish parts but to give the following finish on KIAI start a better emphasize - try if you like it :3 Nou, these finishes with Soft hitsounds are okay for me.
  5. 01:22:438 (1) - Consider shortening this Slider to 01:24:233 to fit the long vocal like the previous Slider I mentioned; although I thought it could get too short by doing this, I do think now it fits better and length is acceptable considering it gives more time to prepare for the next beat. Sounds better if this finishes on white tick instead red, and I didn't want to follow vocal here, so I'll keep it.
  6. 01:33:207 (5) - Well, I think this long Slider is on a bad place as you miss a prominent downbeat with it. Changing rhythm up with keeping pattern up is hard, but you should consider to change around here for the sake of rhythm.
    My intention here was trying to follow vocal, it's not a problem to miss that beat imo. Also I like how I make this rhythm and the next two sliders blanketing this one, so no changes here.
  7. 01:48:079 (1,2) - As this part is really prominent through music; and two simple Sliders doesn't seem to fit it enough, how is it about thinking about a more unique shape for those two? Just a suggestion but it would increase this part's feeling imo. :3 It would be really bored with an unique shape imo.
Sorry, no changes, but thanks for modding.
Topic Starter
Suimya
updated Mythol's Diff :3
alacat

Konei wrote:

[alacat's Normal]

1. 00:25:259 - In my opinion, here should be a beat to get rid of the odd break and catch the prominent vocal on this part ~ I want to keep current pattern. so no change ~
  2. 01:32:694 (5) - Move this to the the red tick before this, as it follows vocal here in a better way and having a simple beat here is kinda odd. For keeping flow then I suggest to add a note on 01:33:207 Nope. I put this slider with constant rhythm ~ . same as here 01:15:259 (4,5) -
  3. 01:49:618 (4) - Having such a strong emphasize in music on the end of a Slider is not really a good idea. I recommend to split them into circles and maybe even to add a note on 01:49:874 for having this part stronger then. I dont think so ... >.<
Thank you for modding :)
Melophobia
Sorry for the delay. here's the video~
http://puu.sh/1HRE9
Video,-3600,"video.avi"

update and call me back!
Topic Starter
Suimya
ok added and updated :3
Melophobia
Bubbled~
Topic Starter
Suimya
Thanks Melo :3
10nya
eroge \(*q*\ /runs
Source is Imouto no Katachi I think, vndb said it ovo
http://vndb.org/v6291
Konei

- t e n n y a - wrote:

eroge \(*q*\ /runs
Source is Imouto no Katachi I think, vndb said it ovo
http://vndb.org/v6291
Said the same thing but Melo thinks it's better to use this version as it is officially announced.

Btw, yay bubble o/ ^^
Breeze
[Easy]

1. 00:44:489 (1) - (nazi) you can make this slider more symmetric, look at the slider tick
    yours:

what I expected:

here's the code
    175,113,44489,6,0,B|233:164|384:36|257:-34|128:36|278:164|337:113,1,330,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
[Hard]

1. 02:06:284 - In other diffs, there is a note or a slider end, only this diff starts spinner here, so maybe add a note here and starts spinner later for a consistency?
[Mythol's Insane]

1. 00:48:592 (3) - This finish sounds weird, no finish sound in background music, I'd suggest remove it
  2. 01:05:771 (3) - According to your hitsound partten, shouldn't here (slider head) be a finish instead of whistle?
  3. 01:33:720 (3) - Slider end, strange finish sound
Call me back when you have reply
Topic Starter
Suimya
Fixed Easy and Hard diff thanks :3

Waiting for Mythol's diff~
Mythol
http://puu.sh/1O41j
01:05:771 (3) - According to your hitsound partten, shouldn't here (slider head) be a finish instead of whistle?
This part is different because when I used a finish her voice went higher and was a little stronger each time
others are fixed thx~
Topic Starter
Suimya
updated Mythol's diff~ :3
Breeze
Here we go
Topic Starter
Suimya
Thanks Breeze :3
xsrsbsns
gratz~
MiLu
gratz :3
Sure
Congrats :3
Mythol
gratz~
TakuMii
gratz~
btw the video doesn't play on Mythol's diff for some reason :/
Kurai
Unranked due to video not playing in Insane. Scores won't be wiped.
Topic Starter
Suimya

YayMii wrote:

gratz~
btw the video doesn't play on Mythol's diff for some reason :/
I know i'm Fixing that right now~
Kurai
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ fixed!
Topic Starter
Suimya
Thanks Kurai :3
Dark_Ai