forum

Rihanna - Disturbia (Approval)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Larto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
YoshiKart
*thumbs up like Larto's avy*

I was playing this with NoFail, thinking "Yes, I'll be the first on the scoreboard with a C!", but then I started lagging. :(

Storyboard is amazing. Great work. :)
eee
you know, Chris Brown beat up Rihanna once. . . . . . . . . but there's nothing funny about that

. . . . hehehehehe
Metroid

eee wrote:

you know, Chris Brown beat up Rihanna once. . . . . . . . . but there's nothing funny about that

. . . . hehehehehe
Family Guy...

This map is DISTURBIA!
Gratz Larto It's truly Disturbed...
Topic Starter
Larto

YoshiKart wrote:

*thumbs up like Larto's avy*

I was playing this with NoFail, thinking "Yes, I'll be the first on the scoreboard with a C!", but then I started lagging. :(

Storyboard is amazing. Great work. :)
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Was a hell of work, I'm happy that people like it <3

eee wrote:

. . . . hehehehehe
What is this I don't even

Metroid wrote:

This map is DISTURBIA!
Gratz Larto It's truly Disturbed...
Cool that people understand that I tried to make the song influence the map <3
Not just a map, a map that differs from all the others, one that makes you go crazy at the first play~

:D
Jarby
This isn't very hard for an approved map.

Download: JarJarJacob - Rihanna - Disturbia [Paranoia] (2009-03-14) OsuStandard.osr

eee
Takuma has maximum combo 666 with slider breaks and stuff
it would've been cool if you made that the actual max combo
Jarby

eee wrote:

Takuma has maximum combo 666 with slider breaks and stuff
it would've been cool if you made that the actual max combo
I will. Eventually.
Jeffro
This map is awesome!
FluffRat
File contains skins for CtB fruit so they match the SB a little better.

...also it's pretty trippy catching standard circles. ;)

Download: FruitSkin.zip
Saturio
Good job, Larto
Topic Starter
Larto
I'm glad you like my map ^_^
0_o
OK, I honestly cannot listen to this song anymore without playing through this map in my head. The storyboard screws with me even when I'm not actually playing..
Derekku
Such a sexy storyboard <3
Topic Starter
Larto

0_o wrote:

OK, I honestly cannot listen to this song anymore without playing through this map in my head. The storyboard screws with me even when I'm not actually playing..
I think that's because the storyboard and the map are syncing the song perfectly <333333
I don't want to exaggerate, but this map is probably what you can call a direct translation from music into map <3

...I'm frickin' proud of this.
Metroid

Larto wrote:

0_o wrote:

I think that's because the storyboard and the map are syncing the song perfectly <333333
I don't want to exaggerate, but this map is probably what you can call a direct translation from music into map <3

This is actually what mapping is, It's basically a art form of turning music into a intuitive fun game and music video..
Topic Starter
Larto

Metroid wrote:

Larto wrote:

This is actually what mapping is, It's basically a art form of turning music into a intuitive fun game and music video..
I know, but there are "doing it wrong" maps and there are "doing it right" maps.

I was doing it right on this one. =3 Since, you know, if map and song become one in your mind like in 0_o's case, you're probably doing something right.
Metroid

Larto wrote:

Metroid wrote:

Larto wrote:

I know, but there are "doing it wrong" maps and there are "doing it right" maps.

I was doing it right on this one. =3 Since, you know, if map and song become one in your mind like in 0_o's case, you're probably doing something right.

This is why I listen to my iPhone on my walks to school, A whole beatmap appears in my head on a good amount of songs.
:)
kideddie1501
:lol:
Gens
Why the hell haven't I marked this map as one of my favorites yet
Farmer_Player
第一次打这么卧槽的图
Blaziken
Dat freaking SB is the only thing stopping me from passing this -_-
Topic Starter
Larto
Well who would've thought
Bittersweet

litchmore wrote:

Dat awesome SB is the only thing stopping me from passing this -_-

Fixed that for you ;D
Hoshigaki_old
OMG, dat traps make me fail :o
Quacklick
How do you grab the elements from the current skin like that? Does Osu like, put a folder in your computer so it knows your current skin, and you call from that?
I have literally played this with 12+ skins and it got all of them.