forum

New skinning elements and configurations

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jemhuntr
Hello everyone! I created this thread in order to inform and ask skinners about the latest updates in skinning. The osu!wiki is a bit unupdated, so it would be better to make something like this in this forum. If you think this thread is unnecessary or out of place, go ahead and delete/lock it. If you plan to pin this, I'll be willing to update the thread everyday with the help and cooperation of everyone.

So. Lately I've been checking out the changelog more often and found something cool. There is this element called mania-stage-bottom.png. And I found that this element (along with the stage left and right) are animateable.

A while ago, I saw that there is a special countdown for mania that woc2006 mentioned in the changelog. Anyone knows its specifications and filenames?
MLGnom
Isn't my skinning tutorial for that kind of things?

And for god sake. don't be too fast with skinning everything that was released few hours ago. woc2006 is adding/changing things everyday, something that was added today may be changed into something else tomorrow. Give him a little time to finish it and release template with everything. >.>
pixeldesu
Like MLGnom already said, there's already a thread for this available. If you find something new, you want to share with anyone, you should post it there: http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/51694.
Topic Starter
jemhuntr
haha lol sorry for that xD
I really like to do my skin, and I want to try everything I see new in the changelog~

oh well. Sure thing. I'll chill for now xD