forum

[120k-45k] [30k-6k] ForceMod Tournament

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CCleanerShot
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎I asked a buddy for an idea. He said a ForceMod Tournament. So here we are.

‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎‏‏ ‎‎‏Tournament (I forgot to decorate this text)

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Discord‎‎‏‏‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎|‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Main Sheet‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏|‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Mappool‎‎‏‏‎‎‎‎‏‏‎‎ ‎

Quick Registration

Head into the discord, and put your profile into #registration
https://discord.gg/cCepwjG is the discord link. DM me if there are troubles with the link.

Quick Summary

1. All forcemod picks (you force opponent to play same mod as you)
  2. 120k-45k for one bracket, 30k-6k for another
  3. NM, HR, DT, HD, EZ, HT, FL are valid mods
  4. One mod per match
  5. HD optional on DT and HT
  6. scorev1
  7. best of 7
  8. failed scores count

‏‏‎STARTS FEBRUARY 28TH
    STARTS FEBRUARY 28TH
    STARTS FEBRUARY 28TH

If you are interested in the other rules, a majority of them reside on the google sheet on the link below (its also above)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ACmTf6TP9biseECtuWaDk2E9BOj6MNuWKA9GPlUPCw0/edit#gid=1792524105

If you want to read the details on the forum post itself, I'll drop a summary of the details aswell.

1. All matches start with a default time. Reschedules are recommended. Times will follow a format similar to this
    Week 1: Default Time - February 28th
    Week 2: Default Time - March 7th
    Week 3: Default Time - March 14th
    Times will span across times 17-23 UTC (UTC is universal 'default' time, in the United Kingdom's time, in Europe. IF CLUELESS ASK ME)
    Reschedules stretch for any times, and any dates within that week.
  2. When one player would be forced to forfeit (like afk), the other player may take the forfeit at their own discretion. Details in the sheet
  3. Warmups are optional.

In the discord, this tournament is addressed as a side event. It's mostly to seperate the different side tournaments I do from the main tournament, NF!, which will start up again around summmer.

Next time you see me announce a side event, it'll be with just the video.