forum

Forum Themes [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
jemhuntr
Yeah. Forum themes that involve bloody htmls and javascripts. It should allow editing the layouts and other stuff on the osu! site. Themes should be changeable on your own profile settings where you could browse approved themes by other users. And yeah, it will be user-dependent.

Since html and scripts and stuff are gonna be used, it would allow the rearranging of menus, animation of divs and objects, alteration of font style and colors, and the images that show up on the site.

There should be required elements on the theme, such as the osu! logo. To confirm this, there should be a new subforum under Skinning which could be called Site Themes or Forum Themes.

The forum will be a place where users post their themes. It would also contain pinned announcements in case of site changes.

Mods or other superior users are allowed to approve themes for it to be available on the themes list under profile settings.

yeah this is gonna be a big work for site coders, and might end up recoding the entire site. But whatever, it's a feature request. xD

Comments/suggestions are welcome ^_^
Archangel Tirael
Support. It will be very interest! ;)
theowest
Topic Starter
jemhuntr
seriously...?! Oh right. I forgot about stylish xd
Archangel Tirael

theowest wrote:

It's already possible. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... leoegfcffe

[invalid]
For example, I am firefox user. I do't want change my browser. What I must do?
MillhioreF
That doesn't really apply, sadly. It's the same situation as:
"I use IE and I want to use AdBlock Plus, what must I do?"
Soaprman
Time to dump Internet Explorer for a real web browser.

This just doesn't seem like it'd be worth the effort. Maybe having a small selection of predefined themes to choose from would be nice though.
Topic Starter
jemhuntr
there's actually stylish for firefox btw. ^_^
theowest
I doubt peppy will ever do something like this just to satisfy your needs. Completely necessary.
peppy
I have no plan on doing this.
Topic Starter
jemhuntr
lol I have no hope of having this accepted then xD

someone lock this xD