forum

Timing Problem ;-;

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kirishikun
TicClick
in the past, very few to no people would help with unsubmitted beatmaps' timing, and even if they were submitted, the creator should have expressed enough interest in ranking them, otherwise, what's the point of doing hard work of picking the correct timing in vain, knowing that it'll be abandoned?
I hope this still holds true
Topic Starter
Kirishikun

TicClick wrote:

in the past, very few to no people would help with unsubmitted beatmaps' timing, and even if they were submitted, the creator should have expressed enough interest in ranking them, otherwise, what's the point of doing hard work of picking the correct timing in vain, knowing that it'll be abandoned?
I hope this still holds true

To be honest my target is making good maps. Yes I'm not still experience for ranking because you right I'm newbie.But I want have timings for my map because I do my best in mapping. I'm there for help. So I'm not force you to help me if you don't want...
Zelzatter Zero
I've just timed the song halfway and already give up.

this picture alone describes every single experienced mappers' nightmare: inconsistent bpm in just one small section. Yes, you're mnot wrong, even famous mappers avoid these, pishifat had a quote for it: "It's worse than torture".
With the newbie like you, just map another song is the best option right now. I'm not insulting you, nor saying that I'm suck, this is literally the most impossible task to do in the mapping scene. And if anyone can rank this kind of song (actually some can do that) then they're consider "god" of mapping (I'm not exaggerating, the person can do it actually have a lot of patience, you can try if you want).

So yeah, please just map another song...