PSY - GANGNAM STYLE

posted
Total Posts
125
show more
grumd
00:27:562 (2) - This repeat arrow in [Relaxing] is hidden, why was this bubbled? o_0

Edit: Also it would be better not to hide 03:00:744 (2) - under the slider track, that can be confusing / it is restricted by rules for non-insane diffs. ([Boring])
01:28:471 (1) - 01:35:744 (1) - This is too far from the center of screen, it's hard to hit after the spinner ([Orz])
02:16:653 (1) - 00:58:471 (1) - These are overlapping with HP Bar a bit, move them down ([Orz])
02:20:289 (1) - 00:54:835 (1) - These are touching score numbers, again that doesn't look good, again move them down ([Orz])
That are only unrankable or barely unrankable points, not doing a full mod.

Also I did like that sliderjumps in Insane, 01:18:471 (1,2,3,4,1) - they remind me of gangnam dance style :D
Topic Starter
DaRRi

grumd wrote:

00:27:562 (2) - This repeat arrow in [Relaxing] is hidden, why was this bubbled? o_0

Edit: Also it would be better not to hide 03:00:744 (2) - under the slider track, that can be confusing / it is restricted by rules for non-insane diffs. ([Boring])
01:28:471 (1) - 01:35:744 (1) - This is too far from the center of screen, it's hard to hit after the spinner ([Orz])
02:16:653 (1) - 00:58:471 (1) - These are overlapping with HP Bar a bit, move them down ([Orz])
02:20:289 (1) - 00:54:835 (1) - These are touching score numbers, again that doesn't look good, again move them down ([Orz])
That are only unrankable or barely unrankable points, not doing a full mod.

Also I did like that sliderjumps in Insane, 01:18:471 (1,2,3,4,1) - they remind me of gangnam dance style :D
thanks for help~
fixed except 01:28:471 (1) - 01:35:744 (1), there's enough time for reaction.
kanpakyin
I guess this is the last time I can give the bubble repair, so take care of 'it'.

Bubble Repaired.
HellDawn
Timing, music file and background img and VIDEO are taken from yeahyeahyeahhh's ranked one.

At least you can remove background's one *-*
mangga
sooo fun XD jump jump jump~~~ :):)
Heatherfield
YES! we are almost there
HellDawn
Darri Style

03:36:653- Kiai still working so unrankable ? :/
Charles445
A map ending with kiai still enabled isn't unrankable, no reason for it to be.
HellDawn
We talked on irc :/
Topic Starter
DaRRi

Charles445 wrote:

A map ending with kiai still enabled isn't unrankable, no reason for it to be.
fixed~ request for bubble fix~
riffy
hey! it's a bit confusing for me. When I've downloaded your mapset - I didn't know which diff is Normal, wwhich diff is Hard.. Can you put this info into Creator's Word?

example

[Relaxing] - Normal 
[Diff Name] - Diff

so I will know where's Insane! o3o/
Topic Starter
DaRRi

-Bakari- wrote:

hey! it's a bit confusing for me. When I've downloaded your mapset - I didn't know which diff is Normal, wwhich diff is Hard.. Can you put this info into Creator's Word?

example

[Relaxing] - Normal 
[Diff Name] - Diff

so I will know where's Insane! o3o/
okay
H_Hitachiin
I tend to randomly try out backgrounds and stuff with maps...
Anyways, you don't HAVE to change them, it was just a weird thought of mine. :D
Topic Starter
DaRRi

H_Hitachiin wrote:

I tend to randomly try out backgrounds and stuff with maps...
Anyways, you don't HAVE to change them, it was just a weird thought of mine. :D
thanks but i think it's good the default way it is :)
Niva
Hi Darri~ xD

This player informed me about this map's status...
Just mentioning few things though, please don't kd:

  1. On Orz diff, how about making 00:51:198 (1,2) a bit closer (few grids more to the center)? 00:47:562 (1,1,1,1) feels a lot better if it's not a square imo... Also you can try combo color hax here actually :3 (same thing applies on 02:09:380 (1,1,1,1,1,1), you can try combo color hax here as well)
  2. Relaxing: 02:15:971 (5,7) - I recommend manual stacking like this though, so overlap won't happen in play mode:
  3. Relaxing: 03:27:562 (1) - Definitely can be made better with the new slider algorithm now, or if you want to stick to the old technique you can use a 'test circle', curve it based on its approachcircle, and then delete the 'test circle' xD
  4. DaRRi sTyLE: Would be much better imo if you new combo'ed places like 01:25:744 (5), 01:33:016 (7), 02:47:562 (3), 02:54:835 (6), and 03:27:562 (5) to make it feel continuous with the next spinner... Your call though (:


I'm fine with the rest of the map though (actually I'm quite worried about 01:02:107 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) in Boring, looks kinda weird in play mode imo due to stacking's nature but it's just my personal view (: )

... btw I also have something here~

The original DaRRi MIx diff, when it was firstly submitted...
I thought some players would be interested in it (:

osu file format v10

[General]
AudioFilename: 03 .mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 69846
Countdown: 1
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 17569
DistanceSpacing: 1.8
BeatDivisor: 2
GridSize: 16

[Metadata]
Title:GANGNAM STYLE
TitleUnicode:GANGNAM STYLE
Artist:PSY
ArtistUnicode:PSY
Creator:DaRRi MIx
Version:DaRRi MIx
Source:
Tags:yeahyeahyeahhh unrankable
BeatmapID:184354
BeatmapSetID:61963

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:5
OverallDifficulty:8
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.9
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"Background.jpg"
Video,-200,"Gangnam Style.avi"
//Break Periods
2,67769,69242
2,149587,151060
2,182314,188787
2,196859,197878
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations
3,100,0,0,0

[TimingPoints]
3933,454.545454545455,4,1,0,70,1,0
69387,-100,4,2,0,5,0,0
70978,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
71205,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
100296,-200,4,1,0,70,0,0
111205,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
151205,-100,4,2,0,5,0,0
152796,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
153023,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
182114,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
188933,-66.6666666666667,4,1,0,70,0,0
200296,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
214842,-100,4,2,0,5,0,0
216433,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
216660,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
216773,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 213,255,43
Combo2 : 255,236,0
Combo3 : 255,255,255
Combo4 : 255,191,0

[HitObjects]
32,352,17569,1,0,0:0:0
224,224,17910,1,8,0:0:0
224,224,18023,1,8,0:0:0
32,160,18251,1,0,0:0:0
32,16,18478,5,4,0:0:0
160,0,18705,1,0,0:0:0
192,128,18933,1,0,0:0:0
320,0,19160,2,0,B|432:-16|512:48,1,190
352,224,19842,2,0,B|240:208,1,95
32,176,20296,5,0,0:0:0
0,304,20523,1,0,0:0:0
128,224,20751,1,0,0:0:0
176,336,20978,1,0,0:0:0
320,288,21205,1,0,0:0:0
496,368,21433,1,0,0:0:0
496,304,21887,1,0,0:0:0
256,272,22114,6,0,B|256:176,1,95
496,240,22569,2,0,B|496:144,1,95
256,208,23023,2,0,B|256:112,1,95
496,176,23364,1,0,0:0:0
496,176,23478,2,0,B|496:80,1,95
256,144,23933,5,0,0:0:0
496,112,24160,1,0,0:0:0
302,32,24387,1,0,0:0:0
449,223,24614,1,0,0:0:0
422,16,24842,1,0,0:0:0
329,239,25069,1,0,0:0:0
224,208,25523,1,0,0:0:0
176,368,25751,5,0,0:0:0
48,320,25978,2,0,B|-8:288|-8:192|48:160,1,190
48,32,26660,1,0,0:0:0
144,128,26887,1,0,0:0:0
160,256,27114,1,0,0:0:0
144,128,27342,1,0,0:0:0
288,160,27569,5,0,0:0:0
144,128,27796,1,0,0:0:0
208,16,28023,1,0,0:0:0
144,128,28251,1,0,0:0:0
16,176,28478,1,0,0:0:0
144,128,28705,1,0,0:0:0
352,256,28933,2,0,B|376:160,1,95
464,360,29387,5,0,0:0:0
48,360,29842,1,0,0:0:0
352,256,30296,1,0,0:0:0
256,176,30523,1,0,0:0:0
160,256,30751,1,0,0:0:0
352,256,30978,1,0,0:0:0
368,48,31205,6,0,B|448:32|512:32,2,142.5,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0
144,48,32114,2,0,B|64:32|0:32,2,142.5,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,352,33023,6,0,B|256:240,1,95,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
304,32,33478,2,0,B|344:80|344:160|304:208,1,190,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
96,352,34160,1,0,0:0:0
128,208,34387,1,8,0:0:0
16,112,34614,1,0,0:0:0
176,16,34842,6,0,B|192:112,1,95
368,128,35296,2,0,B|464:112,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
160,224,35751,2,0,B|64:240,1,95
352,336,36205,2,0,B|336:240,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,32,36660,6,0,B|256:144,1,95,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
208,352,37114,2,0,B|168:304|168:224|208:176,1,190,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
448,320,37796,1,0,0:0:0
256,256,38023,1,8,0:0:0
448,320,38251,1,0,0:0:0
432,160,38478,6,0,B|433:75|480:0,2,142.5
448,320,39387,1,0,0:0:0
256,256,39614,1,0,0:0:0
64,320,39842,1,8,0:0:0
256,256,40069,1,0,0:0:0
256,352,40296,6,0,B|256:240,1,95,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
304,32,40751,2,0,B|344:80|344:160|304:208,1,190,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
208,32,41433,1,0,0:0:0
0,64,41660,1,8,0:0:0
144,224,41887,2,0,B|112:128,1,95
336,128,42342,5,0,0:0:0
224,272,42569,2,0,B|192:368,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
384,320,43023,2,0,B|480:320,1,95
480,64,43478,2,0,B|384:64,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
416,192,43819,1,0,0:0:0
416,192,43933,6,0,B|528:192,1,95,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
511,192,44387,1,8,0:0:0
96,192,44842,2,0,B|-16:192,1,95,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
416,192,45296,2,0,B|528:192,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
512,192,45750,5,4,0:0:0
512,32,46205,1,8,0:0:0
0,192,46660,2,0,B|0:32,1,142.5,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
176,24,47114,2,0,B|80:56,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
192,192,47569,5,6,0:0:0
512,128,47910,1,2,0:0:0
192,96,48251,1,2,0:0:0
512,32,48592,1,2,0:0:0
512,352,48933,2,0,B|512:256,1,95
320,32,49387,5,2,0:0:0
0,96,49728,1,2,0:0:0
320,128,50069,1,2,0:0:0
0,192,50410,2,0,B|0:288,1,95,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
96,320,50751,2,0,B|96:224,1,95,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
0,96,51205,5,2,0:0:0
320,32,51546,1,2,0:0:0
512,288,51887,1,2,0:0:0
192,352,52228,1,2,0:0:0
0,96,52569,1,0,0:0:0
512,128,53023,5,2,0:0:0
192,32,53364,1,2,0:0:0
0,256,53705,1,2,0:0:0
128,320,53933,1,2,0:0:0
128,320,54160,1,2,0:0:0
128,192,54387,1,2,0:0:0
128,192,54614,1,2,0:0:0
256,256,54842,6,0,B|416:224,1,142.5,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
496,352,55296,2,0,B|496:240,1,95,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
496,80,55751,1,0,0:0:0
496,80,55864,2,0,B|368:104,1,95,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
304,32,56205,2,0,B|304:144,1,95,0|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0
304,368,56660,5,2,0:0:0
0,304,57001,1,2,0:0:0
304,272,57342,1,2,0:0:0
0,208,57683,2,0,B|0:112,1,95,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
0,32,58023,1,2,0:0:0
128,112,58251,1,0,0:0:0
256,192,58478,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,58535,12,0,59160,0:0:0
512,32,59614,5,0,0:0:0
512,32,59728,1,0,0:0:0
512,32,59842,1,0,0:0:0
384,112,60070,1,0,0:0:0
256,192,60297,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,60353,12,0,60978,0:0:0
394,272,61660,5,4,0:0:0
256,352,61887,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,62114,1,4,0:0:0
117,272,62342,1,4,0:0:0
256,352,62569,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,62796,1,4,0:0:0
117,112,63023,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,63251,1,4,0:0:0
394,112,63478,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,63705,1,4,0:0:0
256,32,63933,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,63989,12,4,64387,0:0:0
256,192,64444,12,4,64842,0:0:0
256,192,64898,12,4,65296,0:0:0
256,192,65353,12,4,65751,0:0:0
256,192,65808,12,0,67569,0:0:0
159,248,69842,5,0,0:0:0
256,192,70069,1,0,0:0:0
256,80,70296,1,2,0:0:0
256,192,70523,1,0,0:0:0
352,248,70751,1,0,0:0:0
32,352,71205,6,0,B|192:352,1,142.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
480,288,71660,2,0,B|384:288,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
32,256,72114,2,0,B|128:256,1,95
32,128,72569,2,0,B|128:128,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
480,96,73023,6,0,B|320:96,1,142.5
32,32,73478,2,0,B|128:32,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
352,32,73933,1,0,0:0:0
160,96,74160,1,0,0:0:0
288,192,74387,1,8,0:0:0
160,288,74614,1,0,0:0:0
352,352,74842,6,0,B|388:320|388:256|352:224,1,142.5
352,224,75296,1,8,0:0:0
96,287,75523,2,0,B|96:192,1,95
416,192,75978,2,0,B|416:96,1,95,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,76433,1,0,0:0:0
160,32,76660,6,0,B|124:64|124:128|160:160,1,142.5
159,159,77114,1,8,0:0:0
304,44,77342,1,0,0:0:0
160,160,77569,1,0,0:0:0
352,224,77796,1,0,0:0:0
208,340,78023,1,8,0:0:0
480,352,78478,6,0,B|320:352,1,142.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
32,288,78933,2,0,B|128:288,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
480,256,79387,2,0,B|384:256,1,95
480,128,79842,2,0,B|384:128,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
32,96,80296,6,0,B|192:96,1,142.5
480,32,80751,2,0,B|384:32,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
160,32,81205,1,0,0:0:0
352,96,81432,1,0,0:0:0
224,192,81659,1,8,0:0:0
352,288,81886,1,0,0:0:0
160,352,82114,6,0,B|124:320|124:256|160:224,1,142.5
159,224,82568,1,8,0:0:0
416,287,82795,2,0,B|416:192,1,95
96,192,83251,2,0,B|96:96,1,95,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,83705,1,0,0:0:0
352,32,83933,6,0,B|480:96,1,142.5,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
480,288,84387,2,0,B|480:176,1,95,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
160,32,84842,2,0,B|32:96,1,142.5,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
32,288,85296,2,0,B|32:176,1,95,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,85751,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,85808,12,0,87569,0:0:0
256,144,88023,5,8,0:0:0
256,48,88251,1,0,0:0:0
256,144,88478,2,2,B|240:224|272:256|256:336,1,190,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
352,32,89387,6,0,B|388:64|388:128|352:160,1,142.5
352,159,89841,1,8,0:0:0
96,97,90068,2,0,B|96:192,1,95
416,192,90523,2,0,B|416:288,1,95,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,90978,1,0,0:0:0
160,352,91205,6,0,B|124:320|124:256|160:224,1,142.5
159,224,91659,1,8,0:0:0
304,340,91887,1,0,0:0:0
160,224,92114,1,0,0:0:0
352,160,92341,1,0,0:0:0
208,44,92569,2,0,B|256:192,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,93023,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,93080,12,0,94841,0:0:0
256,240,95296,5,8,0:0:0
256,336,95524,1,0,0:0:0
256,240,95751,2,2,B|272:160|240:128|256:48,1,190,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
160,352,96660,6,0,B|124:320|124:256|160:224,1,142.5
159,224,97114,1,8,0:0:0
416,287,97341,2,0,B|416:192,1,95
96,192,97796,2,0,B|96:96,1,95,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,98251,1,0,0:0:0
384,32,98478,5,2,0:0:0
512,96,98819,1,2,0:0:0
384,32,99160,1,2,0:0:0
128,32,99387,1,2,0:0:0
0,96,99728,1,2,0:0:0
128,32,100069,1,2,0:0:0
288,96,100296,6,0,B|368:64,2,71.25,4|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0
96,128,101205,2,0,B|112:192,1,47.5
256,256,101660,2,0,B|320:264,1,47.5
512,176,102114,6,0,B|496:224,1,47.5
352,192,102569,2,0,B|368:256,1,47.5
464,352,103023,2,0,B|528:336,2,47.5
320,288,103705,1,0,0:0:0
160,352,103933,6,0,B|152:288,1,47.5
192,160,104387,1,0,0:0:0
64,320,104614,2,0,B|8:344,2,47.5
16,184,105296,2,0,B|0:120,1,47.5
96,32,105751,6,0,B|144:0,1,47.5
168,176,106205,2,0,B|112:152,1,47.5
240,40,106660,2,0,B|320:32,2,71.25
216,128,107569,5,0,0:0:0
304,112,107796,1,0,0:0:0
352,48,108023,1,0,0:0:0
304,112,108251,1,0,0:0:0
440,144,108478,1,0,0:0:0
424,224,108705,1,0,0:0:0
488,288,108933,1,0,0:0:0
512,208,109160,1,0,0:0:0
488,288,109387,5,0,0:0:0
424,224,109614,1,0,0:0:0
304,320,109842,1,0,0:0:0
272,240,110069,1,0,0:0:0
184,232,110296,1,0,0:0:0
272,240,110523,1,0,0:0:0
216,320,110751,2,0,B|152:332,1,47.5
48,352,111205,5,0,0:0:0
464,352,111660,1,0,0:0:0
336,128,112114,1,0,0:0:0
368,32,112342,1,0,0:0:0
176,128,112569,1,0,0:0:0
144,32,112797,1,0,0:0:0
124,288,113023,6,0,B|48:304|0:352,2,142.5,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0
388,288,113933,2,0,B|464:304|512:352,2,142.5,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0
512,352,114842,6,0,B|512:256,1,95,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
448,32,115296,2,0,B|488:80|488:160|448:208,1,190,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
448,32,115978,1,0,0:0:0
447,208,116205,1,8,0:0:0
448,32,116433,1,0,0:0:0
256,112,116660,6,0,B|352:112,1,95
160,112,117114,1,8,0:0:0
352,112,117342,1,0,0:0:0
160,112,117569,1,0,0:0:0
256,272,117796,1,0,0:0:0
160,112,118023,2,0,B|232:232,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
0,32,118478,6,0,B|0:128,1,95
64,352,118932,2,0,B|24:304|24:224|64:176,1,190,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,272,119614,1,0,0:0:0
256,112,119842,1,8,0:0:0
256,272,120069,1,0,0:0:0
448,32,120296,6,8,B|488:80|488:160|448:208,1,190,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
448,32,120978,1,0,0:0:0
256,112,121205,2,0,B|160:80,2,95,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,272,121887,1,0,0:0:0
512,352,122114,6,0,B|512:256,1,95,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
448,32,122568,2,0,B|488:80|488:160|448:208,1,190,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
312,192,123251,1,0,0:0:0
256,56,123478,2,0,B|152:40,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
32,128,123933,5,0,0:0:0
8,272,124160,1,0,0:0:0
32,128,124387,1,8,0:0:0
152,208,124614,1,0,0:0:0
248,112,124842,1,0,0:0:0
152,208,125069,1,0,0:0:0
296,328,125296,2,0,B|272:224,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
512,192,125751,6,0,B|416:192,1,95
417,192,126205,1,8,0:0:0
0,192,126660,2,0,B|96:192,1,95
512,192,127114,2,0,B|416:192,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
417,192,127568,5,0,0:0:0
448,32,128023,1,8,0:0:0
96,192,128478,2,0,B|64:32,1,142.5,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
0,192,128933,2,0,B|24:312,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
32,352,129387,5,2,0:0:0
352,352,129728,1,2,0:0:0
96,192,130069,1,2,0:0:0
416,192,130410,1,2,0:0:0
32,32,130751,2,0,B|72:132,1,95
128,272,131205,5,2,0:0:0
256,32,131546,1,2,0:0:0
352,272,131887,1,2,0:0:0
480,32,132228,2,2,B|352:32,1,95,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
385,32,132569,1,2,0:0:0
448,192,132796,1,2,0:0:0
512,352,133023,5,2,0:0:0
256,272,133364,1,2,0:0:0
0,192,133705,1,2,0:0:0
256,112,134046,1,2,0:0:0
512,32,134387,1,0,0:0:0
0,352,134842,5,2,0:0:0
256,272,135183,1,2,0:0:0
512,192,135524,1,2,0:0:0
448,352,135751,1,2,0:0:0
448,352,135978,1,2,0:0:0
384,192,136205,1,2,0:0:0
384,192,136433,1,2,0:0:0
320,352,136660,6,0,B|160:352,1,142.5,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
64,352,137114,2,0,B|96:256,1,95,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
0,96,137569,1,0,0:0:0
0,96,137683,2,0,B|96:96,1,95,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
223,123,138023,2,0,B|191:27,1,95
192,32,138478,5,2,0:0:0
512,32,138819,1,2,0:0:0
128,192,139160,1,2,0:0:0
448,192,139501,2,0,B|496:312,1,95,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
512,352,139842,5,2,0:0:0
384,336,140069,1,0,0:0:0
256,352,140296,2,0,B|116:332|116:212|256:192,1,285,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
0,32,141433,5,0,0:0:0
0,32,141546,1,0,0:0:0
0,32,141660,1,0,0:0:0
128,48,141887,1,0,0:0:0
256,32,142114,2,0,B|396:52|396:172|257:191,1,285,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
118,272,143478,5,4,0:0:0
256,352,143705,1,4,0:0:0
395,272,143933,1,4,0:0:0
395,112,144160,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,144387,1,4,0:0:0
118,112,144615,1,4,0:0:0
256,32,144842,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,145069,1,4,0:0:0
256,352,145296,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,145523,1,4,0:0:0
448,192,145751,5,4,0:0:0
432,192,145978,1,0,0:0:0
64,192,146205,1,4,0:0:0
80,192,146432,1,0,0:0:0
256,32,146660,1,4,0:0:0
256,48,146887,1,0,0:0:0
256,352,147114,1,4,0:0:0
256,336,147342,1,0,0:0:0
256,160,147569,5,0,0:0:0
244,162,147683,1,0,0:0:0
233,169,147796,1,0,0:0:0
226,179,147910,1,0,0:0:0
224,192,148023,5,0,0:0:0
226,203,148137,1,0,0:0:0
233,214,148250,1,0,0:0:0
243,221,148364,1,0,0:0:0
256,224,148478,5,0,0:0:0
267,221,148592,1,0,0:0:0
278,214,148705,1,0,0:0:0
285,204,148819,1,0,0:0:0
288,192,148933,5,0,0:0:0
285,180,149047,1,0,0:0:0
278,169,149160,1,0,0:0:0
268,162,149274,1,0,0:0:0
256,160,149387,1,0,0:0:0
159,135,151660,5,0,0:0:0
256,192,151887,1,0,0:0:0
352,136,152114,1,2,0:0:0
256,192,152341,1,0,0:0:0
256,304,152569,1,0,0:0:0
32,160,153023,6,0,B|32:16,1,142.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
480,111,153478,2,4,B|480:16,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
96,192,153933,2,0,B|96:96,1,95
96,352,154387,2,0,B|96:256,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
416,352,154842,6,0,B|416:208,1,142.5
160,304,155296,2,0,B|160:208,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
368,32,155751,1,0,0:0:0
256,96,155978,1,0,0:0:0
368,160,156205,1,8,0:0:0
256,224,156433,1,0,0:0:0
256,352,156660,6,0,B|368:368|368:368|352:320,1,142.5
358,340,157114,1,8,0:0:0
416,64,157342,2,0,B|448:160,1,95
96,320,157796,2,0,B|64:224,1,95,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,158251,1,0,0:0:0
256,32,158478,6,0,B|144:16|144:16|160:64,1,142.5
192,160,158933,1,8,0:0:0
336,128,159160,1,0,0:0:0
336,256,159387,1,0,0:0:0
480,224,159614,1,0,0:0:0
480,352,159842,1,8,0:0:0
480,160,160296,6,0,B|480:16,1,142.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
32,111,160751,2,4,B|32:16,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
416,192,161206,2,0,B|416:96,1,95
416,352,161660,2,0,B|416:256,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
96,352,162115,6,0,B|96:208,1,142.5
352,304,162569,2,0,B|352:208,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
144,32,163024,1,0,0:0:0
256,96,163251,1,0,0:0:0
144,160,163478,1,8,0:0:0
256,224,163706,1,0,0:0:0
256,352,163933,6,0,B|144:368|144:368|160:320,1,142.5
154,340,164387,1,8,0:0:0
96,64,164615,2,0,B|64:160,1,95
416,320,165069,2,0,B|448:224,1,95,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,165524,1,0,0:0:0
256,32,165751,6,0,B|312:44|328:100|304:144,2,142.5,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,352,166660,2,0,B|200:340|184:284|208:240,2,142.5,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,167569,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,167626,12,0,169387,0:0:0
512,288,169842,5,8,0:0:0
512,96,170069,1,0,0:0:0
448,192,170296,2,2,B|368:208|336:176|256:192,1,190,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
32,32,171205,6,0,B|64:192,1,142.5
59,171,171660,1,8,0:0:0
192,32,171887,2,0,B|192:128,1,95
32,257,172342,2,0,B|32:352,1,95,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
164,212,172796,1,0,0:0:0
192,352,173023,6,0,B|160:192,1,142.5
288,288,173478,1,8,0:0:0
288,96,173705,1,0,0:0:0
480,32,173933,1,0,0:0:0
384,192,174160,1,0,0:0:0
480,352,174387,2,0,B|424:256,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
384,192,174842,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,174898,12,0,176659,0:0:0
0,96,177114,5,8,0:0:0
0,288,177341,1,0,0:0:0
64,192,177569,2,2,B|144:176|176:208|256:192,1,190,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
480,352,178478,6,0,B|448:192,1,142.5
453,213,178933,1,8,0:0:0
320,352,179160,2,0,B|320:256,1,95
480,127,179615,2,0,B|480:32,1,95,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
348,172,180069,1,0,0:0:0
320,32,180296,5,2,0:0:0
192,352,180637,1,2,0:0:0
320,32,180978,1,2,0:0:0
388,244,181205,1,2,0:0:0
124,140,181546,1,2,0:0:0
388,244,181887,1,2,0:0:0
256,192,182114,1,4,0:0:0
128,32,189387,6,0,B|140:92|212:92|224:32,1,142.500005435944
64,96,189842,2,0,B|20:128|20:192|64:224|108:256|108:320|64:352,1,285.000010871888
188,192,190523,2,0,B|224:168|288:168|324:192,2,142.500005435944
384,32,191205,6,0,B|372:92|300:92|288:32,1,142.500005435944
448,96,191660,2,0,B|492:128|492:192|448:224|404:256|404:320|448:352,1,285.000010871888
64,352,192569,1,0,0:0:0
96,256,192796,1,0,0:0:0
448,352,193023,5,0,0:0:0
416,256,193251,1,0,0:0:0
96,256,193478,1,0,0:0:0
68,116,193705,1,0,0:0:0
416,256,193933,2,0,B|448:96,1,142.500005435944
96,256,194387,2,0,B|64:96,1,142.500005435944
384,32,194842,5,0,0:0:0
128,32,195069,1,0,0:0:0
256,272,195296,5,0,0:0:0
256,112,195523,1,0,0:0:0
256,336,195751,1,0,0:0:0
256,48,195978,1,0,0:0:0
112,192,196205,2,0,B|397:192,1,285.000010871888
64,192,198478,5,2,0:0:0
256,64,198819,1,2,0:0:0
448,192,199160,1,2,0:0:0
448,96,199387,5,2,0:0:0
256,320,199728,1,2,0:0:0
64,96,200069,1,2,0:0:0
32,352,200296,6,0,B|192:352,1,142.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
480,352,200751,2,0,B|384:352,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
32,256,201205,2,0,B|128:256,1,95
32,128,201660,2,0,B|128:128,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
480,32,202114,6,0,B|320:32,1,142.5
32,32,202569,2,0,B|128:32,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
480,128,203023,2,0,B|384:128,1,95
480,256,203478,2,0,B|384:256,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
352,32,203933,6,0,B|388:64|388:128|352:160,1,142.5
352,160,204387,1,8,0:0:0
96,97,204614,2,0,B|96:192,1,95
416,192,205069,2,0,B|416:288,1,95,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,205524,1,0,0:0:0
160,352,205751,6,0,B|124:320|124:256|160:224,1,142.5
159,225,206205,1,8,0:0:0
208,44,206433,1,0,0:0:0
160,224,206660,1,0,0:0:0
352,160,206887,1,0,0:0:0
304,340,207114,1,8,0:0:0
448,174,207569,6,0,B|448:32,1,142.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
64,127,208024,2,0,B|64:32,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
384,160,208479,2,0,B|384:64,1,95
384,320,208933,2,0,B|384:224,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
64,352,209388,6,0,B|64:208,1,142.5
448,352,209842,2,0,B|448:256,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
128,160,210296,2,0,B|128:64,1,95
128,320,210750,2,0,B|128:224,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
352,32,211205,6,0,B|388:64|388:128|352:160,1,142.5
353,160,211659,1,8,0:0:0
96,97,211886,2,0,B|96:192,1,95
416,192,212341,2,0,B|416:288,1,95,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,212796,1,0,0:0:0
160,352,213023,6,0,B|320:320,2,142.5,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0
352,32,213933,2,0,B|192:64,2,142.5,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,214842,5,0,0:0:0
180,295,215296,5,0,0:0:0
377,152,215523,1,0,0:0:0
134,152,215751,1,2,0:0:0
331,295,215978,1,0,0:0:0
256,64,216205,1,0,0:0:0
256,192,216660,5,4,0:0:0
Heatherfield

Niva wrote:

The original DaRRi MIx diff
I saved that version too lol
a little bit more relaxing~
Sieg
Boring (3.9 stars, 241 notes)
that name... seriously?
Wizard Of Orz
you are my idol

xoxo supergarlic
Topic Starter
DaRRi

Niva wrote:

Hi Darri~ xD

This player informed me about this map's status...
Just mentioning few things though, please don't kd:

  1. On Orz diff, how about making 00:51:198 (1,2) a bit closer (few grids more to the center)? 00:47:562 (1,1,1,1) feels a lot better if it's not a square imo... Also you can try combo color hax here actually :3 (same thing applies on 02:09:380 (1,1,1,1,1,1), you can try combo color hax here as well)
  2. Relaxing: 02:15:971 (5,7) - I recommend manual stacking like this though, so overlap won't happen in play mode:
  3. Relaxing: 03:27:562 (1) - Definitely can be made better with the new slider algorithm now, or if you want to stick to the old technique you can use a 'test circle', curve it based on its approachcircle, and then delete the 'test circle' xD
  4. DaRRi sTyLE: Would be much better imo if you new combo'ed places like 01:25:744 (5), 01:33:016 (7), 02:47:562 (3), 02:54:835 (6), and 03:27:562 (5) to make it feel continuous with the next spinner... Your call though (:


I'm fine with the rest of the map though (actually I'm quite worried about 01:02:107 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) in Boring, looks kinda weird in play mode imo due to stacking's nature but it's just my personal view (: )

... btw I also have something here~

The original DaRRi MIx diff, when it was firstly submitted...
I thought some players would be interested in it (:

osu file format v10

[General]
AudioFilename: 03 .mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 69846
Countdown: 1
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 17569
DistanceSpacing: 1.8
BeatDivisor: 2
GridSize: 16

[Metadata]
Title:GANGNAM STYLE
TitleUnicode:GANGNAM STYLE
Artist:PSY
ArtistUnicode:PSY
Creator:DaRRi MIx
Version:DaRRi MIx
Source:
Tags:yeahyeahyeahhh unrankable
BeatmapID:184354
BeatmapSetID:61963

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:5
OverallDifficulty:8
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.9
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"Background.jpg"
Video,-200,"Gangnam Style.avi"
//Break Periods
2,67769,69242
2,149587,151060
2,182314,188787
2,196859,197878
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations
3,100,0,0,0

[TimingPoints]
3933,454.545454545455,4,1,0,70,1,0
69387,-100,4,2,0,5,0,0
70978,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
71205,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
100296,-200,4,1,0,70,0,0
111205,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
151205,-100,4,2,0,5,0,0
152796,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
153023,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
182114,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
188933,-66.6666666666667,4,1,0,70,0,0
200296,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
214842,-100,4,2,0,5,0,0
216433,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
216660,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
216773,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 213,255,43
Combo2 : 255,236,0
Combo3 : 255,255,255
Combo4 : 255,191,0

[HitObjects]
32,352,17569,1,0,0:0:0
224,224,17910,1,8,0:0:0
224,224,18023,1,8,0:0:0
32,160,18251,1,0,0:0:0
32,16,18478,5,4,0:0:0
160,0,18705,1,0,0:0:0
192,128,18933,1,0,0:0:0
320,0,19160,2,0,B|432:-16|512:48,1,190
352,224,19842,2,0,B|240:208,1,95
32,176,20296,5,0,0:0:0
0,304,20523,1,0,0:0:0
128,224,20751,1,0,0:0:0
176,336,20978,1,0,0:0:0
320,288,21205,1,0,0:0:0
496,368,21433,1,0,0:0:0
496,304,21887,1,0,0:0:0
256,272,22114,6,0,B|256:176,1,95
496,240,22569,2,0,B|496:144,1,95
256,208,23023,2,0,B|256:112,1,95
496,176,23364,1,0,0:0:0
496,176,23478,2,0,B|496:80,1,95
256,144,23933,5,0,0:0:0
496,112,24160,1,0,0:0:0
302,32,24387,1,0,0:0:0
449,223,24614,1,0,0:0:0
422,16,24842,1,0,0:0:0
329,239,25069,1,0,0:0:0
224,208,25523,1,0,0:0:0
176,368,25751,5,0,0:0:0
48,320,25978,2,0,B|-8:288|-8:192|48:160,1,190
48,32,26660,1,0,0:0:0
144,128,26887,1,0,0:0:0
160,256,27114,1,0,0:0:0
144,128,27342,1,0,0:0:0
288,160,27569,5,0,0:0:0
144,128,27796,1,0,0:0:0
208,16,28023,1,0,0:0:0
144,128,28251,1,0,0:0:0
16,176,28478,1,0,0:0:0
144,128,28705,1,0,0:0:0
352,256,28933,2,0,B|376:160,1,95
464,360,29387,5,0,0:0:0
48,360,29842,1,0,0:0:0
352,256,30296,1,0,0:0:0
256,176,30523,1,0,0:0:0
160,256,30751,1,0,0:0:0
352,256,30978,1,0,0:0:0
368,48,31205,6,0,B|448:32|512:32,2,142.5,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0
144,48,32114,2,0,B|64:32|0:32,2,142.5,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,352,33023,6,0,B|256:240,1,95,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
304,32,33478,2,0,B|344:80|344:160|304:208,1,190,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
96,352,34160,1,0,0:0:0
128,208,34387,1,8,0:0:0
16,112,34614,1,0,0:0:0
176,16,34842,6,0,B|192:112,1,95
368,128,35296,2,0,B|464:112,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
160,224,35751,2,0,B|64:240,1,95
352,336,36205,2,0,B|336:240,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,32,36660,6,0,B|256:144,1,95,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
208,352,37114,2,0,B|168:304|168:224|208:176,1,190,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
448,320,37796,1,0,0:0:0
256,256,38023,1,8,0:0:0
448,320,38251,1,0,0:0:0
432,160,38478,6,0,B|433:75|480:0,2,142.5
448,320,39387,1,0,0:0:0
256,256,39614,1,0,0:0:0
64,320,39842,1,8,0:0:0
256,256,40069,1,0,0:0:0
256,352,40296,6,0,B|256:240,1,95,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
304,32,40751,2,0,B|344:80|344:160|304:208,1,190,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
208,32,41433,1,0,0:0:0
0,64,41660,1,8,0:0:0
144,224,41887,2,0,B|112:128,1,95
336,128,42342,5,0,0:0:0
224,272,42569,2,0,B|192:368,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
384,320,43023,2,0,B|480:320,1,95
480,64,43478,2,0,B|384:64,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
416,192,43819,1,0,0:0:0
416,192,43933,6,0,B|528:192,1,95,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
511,192,44387,1,8,0:0:0
96,192,44842,2,0,B|-16:192,1,95,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
416,192,45296,2,0,B|528:192,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
512,192,45750,5,4,0:0:0
512,32,46205,1,8,0:0:0
0,192,46660,2,0,B|0:32,1,142.5,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
176,24,47114,2,0,B|80:56,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
192,192,47569,5,6,0:0:0
512,128,47910,1,2,0:0:0
192,96,48251,1,2,0:0:0
512,32,48592,1,2,0:0:0
512,352,48933,2,0,B|512:256,1,95
320,32,49387,5,2,0:0:0
0,96,49728,1,2,0:0:0
320,128,50069,1,2,0:0:0
0,192,50410,2,0,B|0:288,1,95,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
96,320,50751,2,0,B|96:224,1,95,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
0,96,51205,5,2,0:0:0
320,32,51546,1,2,0:0:0
512,288,51887,1,2,0:0:0
192,352,52228,1,2,0:0:0
0,96,52569,1,0,0:0:0
512,128,53023,5,2,0:0:0
192,32,53364,1,2,0:0:0
0,256,53705,1,2,0:0:0
128,320,53933,1,2,0:0:0
128,320,54160,1,2,0:0:0
128,192,54387,1,2,0:0:0
128,192,54614,1,2,0:0:0
256,256,54842,6,0,B|416:224,1,142.5,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
496,352,55296,2,0,B|496:240,1,95,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
496,80,55751,1,0,0:0:0
496,80,55864,2,0,B|368:104,1,95,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
304,32,56205,2,0,B|304:144,1,95,0|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0
304,368,56660,5,2,0:0:0
0,304,57001,1,2,0:0:0
304,272,57342,1,2,0:0:0
0,208,57683,2,0,B|0:112,1,95,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
0,32,58023,1,2,0:0:0
128,112,58251,1,0,0:0:0
256,192,58478,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,58535,12,0,59160,0:0:0
512,32,59614,5,0,0:0:0
512,32,59728,1,0,0:0:0
512,32,59842,1,0,0:0:0
384,112,60070,1,0,0:0:0
256,192,60297,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,60353,12,0,60978,0:0:0
394,272,61660,5,4,0:0:0
256,352,61887,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,62114,1,4,0:0:0
117,272,62342,1,4,0:0:0
256,352,62569,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,62796,1,4,0:0:0
117,112,63023,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,63251,1,4,0:0:0
394,112,63478,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,63705,1,4,0:0:0
256,32,63933,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,63989,12,4,64387,0:0:0
256,192,64444,12,4,64842,0:0:0
256,192,64898,12,4,65296,0:0:0
256,192,65353,12,4,65751,0:0:0
256,192,65808,12,0,67569,0:0:0
159,248,69842,5,0,0:0:0
256,192,70069,1,0,0:0:0
256,80,70296,1,2,0:0:0
256,192,70523,1,0,0:0:0
352,248,70751,1,0,0:0:0
32,352,71205,6,0,B|192:352,1,142.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
480,288,71660,2,0,B|384:288,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
32,256,72114,2,0,B|128:256,1,95
32,128,72569,2,0,B|128:128,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
480,96,73023,6,0,B|320:96,1,142.5
32,32,73478,2,0,B|128:32,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
352,32,73933,1,0,0:0:0
160,96,74160,1,0,0:0:0
288,192,74387,1,8,0:0:0
160,288,74614,1,0,0:0:0
352,352,74842,6,0,B|388:320|388:256|352:224,1,142.5
352,224,75296,1,8,0:0:0
96,287,75523,2,0,B|96:192,1,95
416,192,75978,2,0,B|416:96,1,95,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,76433,1,0,0:0:0
160,32,76660,6,0,B|124:64|124:128|160:160,1,142.5
159,159,77114,1,8,0:0:0
304,44,77342,1,0,0:0:0
160,160,77569,1,0,0:0:0
352,224,77796,1,0,0:0:0
208,340,78023,1,8,0:0:0
480,352,78478,6,0,B|320:352,1,142.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
32,288,78933,2,0,B|128:288,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
480,256,79387,2,0,B|384:256,1,95
480,128,79842,2,0,B|384:128,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
32,96,80296,6,0,B|192:96,1,142.5
480,32,80751,2,0,B|384:32,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
160,32,81205,1,0,0:0:0
352,96,81432,1,0,0:0:0
224,192,81659,1,8,0:0:0
352,288,81886,1,0,0:0:0
160,352,82114,6,0,B|124:320|124:256|160:224,1,142.5
159,224,82568,1,8,0:0:0
416,287,82795,2,0,B|416:192,1,95
96,192,83251,2,0,B|96:96,1,95,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,83705,1,0,0:0:0
352,32,83933,6,0,B|480:96,1,142.5,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
480,288,84387,2,0,B|480:176,1,95,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
160,32,84842,2,0,B|32:96,1,142.5,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
32,288,85296,2,0,B|32:176,1,95,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,85751,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,85808,12,0,87569,0:0:0
256,144,88023,5,8,0:0:0
256,48,88251,1,0,0:0:0
256,144,88478,2,2,B|240:224|272:256|256:336,1,190,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
352,32,89387,6,0,B|388:64|388:128|352:160,1,142.5
352,159,89841,1,8,0:0:0
96,97,90068,2,0,B|96:192,1,95
416,192,90523,2,0,B|416:288,1,95,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,90978,1,0,0:0:0
160,352,91205,6,0,B|124:320|124:256|160:224,1,142.5
159,224,91659,1,8,0:0:0
304,340,91887,1,0,0:0:0
160,224,92114,1,0,0:0:0
352,160,92341,1,0,0:0:0
208,44,92569,2,0,B|256:192,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,93023,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,93080,12,0,94841,0:0:0
256,240,95296,5,8,0:0:0
256,336,95524,1,0,0:0:0
256,240,95751,2,2,B|272:160|240:128|256:48,1,190,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
160,352,96660,6,0,B|124:320|124:256|160:224,1,142.5
159,224,97114,1,8,0:0:0
416,287,97341,2,0,B|416:192,1,95
96,192,97796,2,0,B|96:96,1,95,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,98251,1,0,0:0:0
384,32,98478,5,2,0:0:0
512,96,98819,1,2,0:0:0
384,32,99160,1,2,0:0:0
128,32,99387,1,2,0:0:0
0,96,99728,1,2,0:0:0
128,32,100069,1,2,0:0:0
288,96,100296,6,0,B|368:64,2,71.25,4|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0
96,128,101205,2,0,B|112:192,1,47.5
256,256,101660,2,0,B|320:264,1,47.5
512,176,102114,6,0,B|496:224,1,47.5
352,192,102569,2,0,B|368:256,1,47.5
464,352,103023,2,0,B|528:336,2,47.5
320,288,103705,1,0,0:0:0
160,352,103933,6,0,B|152:288,1,47.5
192,160,104387,1,0,0:0:0
64,320,104614,2,0,B|8:344,2,47.5
16,184,105296,2,0,B|0:120,1,47.5
96,32,105751,6,0,B|144:0,1,47.5
168,176,106205,2,0,B|112:152,1,47.5
240,40,106660,2,0,B|320:32,2,71.25
216,128,107569,5,0,0:0:0
304,112,107796,1,0,0:0:0
352,48,108023,1,0,0:0:0
304,112,108251,1,0,0:0:0
440,144,108478,1,0,0:0:0
424,224,108705,1,0,0:0:0
488,288,108933,1,0,0:0:0
512,208,109160,1,0,0:0:0
488,288,109387,5,0,0:0:0
424,224,109614,1,0,0:0:0
304,320,109842,1,0,0:0:0
272,240,110069,1,0,0:0:0
184,232,110296,1,0,0:0:0
272,240,110523,1,0,0:0:0
216,320,110751,2,0,B|152:332,1,47.5
48,352,111205,5,0,0:0:0
464,352,111660,1,0,0:0:0
336,128,112114,1,0,0:0:0
368,32,112342,1,0,0:0:0
176,128,112569,1,0,0:0:0
144,32,112797,1,0,0:0:0
124,288,113023,6,0,B|48:304|0:352,2,142.5,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0
388,288,113933,2,0,B|464:304|512:352,2,142.5,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0
512,352,114842,6,0,B|512:256,1,95,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
448,32,115296,2,0,B|488:80|488:160|448:208,1,190,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
448,32,115978,1,0,0:0:0
447,208,116205,1,8,0:0:0
448,32,116433,1,0,0:0:0
256,112,116660,6,0,B|352:112,1,95
160,112,117114,1,8,0:0:0
352,112,117342,1,0,0:0:0
160,112,117569,1,0,0:0:0
256,272,117796,1,0,0:0:0
160,112,118023,2,0,B|232:232,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
0,32,118478,6,0,B|0:128,1,95
64,352,118932,2,0,B|24:304|24:224|64:176,1,190,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,272,119614,1,0,0:0:0
256,112,119842,1,8,0:0:0
256,272,120069,1,0,0:0:0
448,32,120296,6,8,B|488:80|488:160|448:208,1,190,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
448,32,120978,1,0,0:0:0
256,112,121205,2,0,B|160:80,2,95,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,272,121887,1,0,0:0:0
512,352,122114,6,0,B|512:256,1,95,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
448,32,122568,2,0,B|488:80|488:160|448:208,1,190,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
312,192,123251,1,0,0:0:0
256,56,123478,2,0,B|152:40,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
32,128,123933,5,0,0:0:0
8,272,124160,1,0,0:0:0
32,128,124387,1,8,0:0:0
152,208,124614,1,0,0:0:0
248,112,124842,1,0,0:0:0
152,208,125069,1,0,0:0:0
296,328,125296,2,0,B|272:224,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
512,192,125751,6,0,B|416:192,1,95
417,192,126205,1,8,0:0:0
0,192,126660,2,0,B|96:192,1,95
512,192,127114,2,0,B|416:192,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
417,192,127568,5,0,0:0:0
448,32,128023,1,8,0:0:0
96,192,128478,2,0,B|64:32,1,142.5,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
0,192,128933,2,0,B|24:312,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
32,352,129387,5,2,0:0:0
352,352,129728,1,2,0:0:0
96,192,130069,1,2,0:0:0
416,192,130410,1,2,0:0:0
32,32,130751,2,0,B|72:132,1,95
128,272,131205,5,2,0:0:0
256,32,131546,1,2,0:0:0
352,272,131887,1,2,0:0:0
480,32,132228,2,2,B|352:32,1,95,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
385,32,132569,1,2,0:0:0
448,192,132796,1,2,0:0:0
512,352,133023,5,2,0:0:0
256,272,133364,1,2,0:0:0
0,192,133705,1,2,0:0:0
256,112,134046,1,2,0:0:0
512,32,134387,1,0,0:0:0
0,352,134842,5,2,0:0:0
256,272,135183,1,2,0:0:0
512,192,135524,1,2,0:0:0
448,352,135751,1,2,0:0:0
448,352,135978,1,2,0:0:0
384,192,136205,1,2,0:0:0
384,192,136433,1,2,0:0:0
320,352,136660,6,0,B|160:352,1,142.5,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
64,352,137114,2,0,B|96:256,1,95,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
0,96,137569,1,0,0:0:0
0,96,137683,2,0,B|96:96,1,95,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
223,123,138023,2,0,B|191:27,1,95
192,32,138478,5,2,0:0:0
512,32,138819,1,2,0:0:0
128,192,139160,1,2,0:0:0
448,192,139501,2,0,B|496:312,1,95,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
512,352,139842,5,2,0:0:0
384,336,140069,1,0,0:0:0
256,352,140296,2,0,B|116:332|116:212|256:192,1,285,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
0,32,141433,5,0,0:0:0
0,32,141546,1,0,0:0:0
0,32,141660,1,0,0:0:0
128,48,141887,1,0,0:0:0
256,32,142114,2,0,B|396:52|396:172|257:191,1,285,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
118,272,143478,5,4,0:0:0
256,352,143705,1,4,0:0:0
395,272,143933,1,4,0:0:0
395,112,144160,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,144387,1,4,0:0:0
118,112,144615,1,4,0:0:0
256,32,144842,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,145069,1,4,0:0:0
256,352,145296,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,145523,1,4,0:0:0
448,192,145751,5,4,0:0:0
432,192,145978,1,0,0:0:0
64,192,146205,1,4,0:0:0
80,192,146432,1,0,0:0:0
256,32,146660,1,4,0:0:0
256,48,146887,1,0,0:0:0
256,352,147114,1,4,0:0:0
256,336,147342,1,0,0:0:0
256,160,147569,5,0,0:0:0
244,162,147683,1,0,0:0:0
233,169,147796,1,0,0:0:0
226,179,147910,1,0,0:0:0
224,192,148023,5,0,0:0:0
226,203,148137,1,0,0:0:0
233,214,148250,1,0,0:0:0
243,221,148364,1,0,0:0:0
256,224,148478,5,0,0:0:0
267,221,148592,1,0,0:0:0
278,214,148705,1,0,0:0:0
285,204,148819,1,0,0:0:0
288,192,148933,5,0,0:0:0
285,180,149047,1,0,0:0:0
278,169,149160,1,0,0:0:0
268,162,149274,1,0,0:0:0
256,160,149387,1,0,0:0:0
159,135,151660,5,0,0:0:0
256,192,151887,1,0,0:0:0
352,136,152114,1,2,0:0:0
256,192,152341,1,0,0:0:0
256,304,152569,1,0,0:0:0
32,160,153023,6,0,B|32:16,1,142.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
480,111,153478,2,4,B|480:16,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
96,192,153933,2,0,B|96:96,1,95
96,352,154387,2,0,B|96:256,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
416,352,154842,6,0,B|416:208,1,142.5
160,304,155296,2,0,B|160:208,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
368,32,155751,1,0,0:0:0
256,96,155978,1,0,0:0:0
368,160,156205,1,8,0:0:0
256,224,156433,1,0,0:0:0
256,352,156660,6,0,B|368:368|368:368|352:320,1,142.5
358,340,157114,1,8,0:0:0
416,64,157342,2,0,B|448:160,1,95
96,320,157796,2,0,B|64:224,1,95,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,158251,1,0,0:0:0
256,32,158478,6,0,B|144:16|144:16|160:64,1,142.5
192,160,158933,1,8,0:0:0
336,128,159160,1,0,0:0:0
336,256,159387,1,0,0:0:0
480,224,159614,1,0,0:0:0
480,352,159842,1,8,0:0:0
480,160,160296,6,0,B|480:16,1,142.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
32,111,160751,2,4,B|32:16,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
416,192,161206,2,0,B|416:96,1,95
416,352,161660,2,0,B|416:256,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
96,352,162115,6,0,B|96:208,1,142.5
352,304,162569,2,0,B|352:208,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
144,32,163024,1,0,0:0:0
256,96,163251,1,0,0:0:0
144,160,163478,1,8,0:0:0
256,224,163706,1,0,0:0:0
256,352,163933,6,0,B|144:368|144:368|160:320,1,142.5
154,340,164387,1,8,0:0:0
96,64,164615,2,0,B|64:160,1,95
416,320,165069,2,0,B|448:224,1,95,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,165524,1,0,0:0:0
256,32,165751,6,0,B|312:44|328:100|304:144,2,142.5,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,352,166660,2,0,B|200:340|184:284|208:240,2,142.5,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,167569,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,167626,12,0,169387,0:0:0
512,288,169842,5,8,0:0:0
512,96,170069,1,0,0:0:0
448,192,170296,2,2,B|368:208|336:176|256:192,1,190,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
32,32,171205,6,0,B|64:192,1,142.5
59,171,171660,1,8,0:0:0
192,32,171887,2,0,B|192:128,1,95
32,257,172342,2,0,B|32:352,1,95,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
164,212,172796,1,0,0:0:0
192,352,173023,6,0,B|160:192,1,142.5
288,288,173478,1,8,0:0:0
288,96,173705,1,0,0:0:0
480,32,173933,1,0,0:0:0
384,192,174160,1,0,0:0:0
480,352,174387,2,0,B|424:256,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
384,192,174842,1,4,0:0:0
256,192,174898,12,0,176659,0:0:0
0,96,177114,5,8,0:0:0
0,288,177341,1,0,0:0:0
64,192,177569,2,2,B|144:176|176:208|256:192,1,190,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
480,352,178478,6,0,B|448:192,1,142.5
453,213,178933,1,8,0:0:0
320,352,179160,2,0,B|320:256,1,95
480,127,179615,2,0,B|480:32,1,95,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
348,172,180069,1,0,0:0:0
320,32,180296,5,2,0:0:0
192,352,180637,1,2,0:0:0
320,32,180978,1,2,0:0:0
388,244,181205,1,2,0:0:0
124,140,181546,1,2,0:0:0
388,244,181887,1,2,0:0:0
256,192,182114,1,4,0:0:0
128,32,189387,6,0,B|140:92|212:92|224:32,1,142.500005435944
64,96,189842,2,0,B|20:128|20:192|64:224|108:256|108:320|64:352,1,285.000010871888
188,192,190523,2,0,B|224:168|288:168|324:192,2,142.500005435944
384,32,191205,6,0,B|372:92|300:92|288:32,1,142.500005435944
448,96,191660,2,0,B|492:128|492:192|448:224|404:256|404:320|448:352,1,285.000010871888
64,352,192569,1,0,0:0:0
96,256,192796,1,0,0:0:0
448,352,193023,5,0,0:0:0
416,256,193251,1,0,0:0:0
96,256,193478,1,0,0:0:0
68,116,193705,1,0,0:0:0
416,256,193933,2,0,B|448:96,1,142.500005435944
96,256,194387,2,0,B|64:96,1,142.500005435944
384,32,194842,5,0,0:0:0
128,32,195069,1,0,0:0:0
256,272,195296,5,0,0:0:0
256,112,195523,1,0,0:0:0
256,336,195751,1,0,0:0:0
256,48,195978,1,0,0:0:0
112,192,196205,2,0,B|397:192,1,285.000010871888
64,192,198478,5,2,0:0:0
256,64,198819,1,2,0:0:0
448,192,199160,1,2,0:0:0
448,96,199387,5,2,0:0:0
256,320,199728,1,2,0:0:0
64,96,200069,1,2,0:0:0
32,352,200296,6,0,B|192:352,1,142.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
480,352,200751,2,0,B|384:352,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
32,256,201205,2,0,B|128:256,1,95
32,128,201660,2,0,B|128:128,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
480,32,202114,6,0,B|320:32,1,142.5
32,32,202569,2,0,B|128:32,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
480,128,203023,2,0,B|384:128,1,95
480,256,203478,2,0,B|384:256,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
352,32,203933,6,0,B|388:64|388:128|352:160,1,142.5
352,160,204387,1,8,0:0:0
96,97,204614,2,0,B|96:192,1,95
416,192,205069,2,0,B|416:288,1,95,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,205524,1,0,0:0:0
160,352,205751,6,0,B|124:320|124:256|160:224,1,142.5
159,225,206205,1,8,0:0:0
208,44,206433,1,0,0:0:0
160,224,206660,1,0,0:0:0
352,160,206887,1,0,0:0:0
304,340,207114,1,8,0:0:0
448,174,207569,6,0,B|448:32,1,142.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
64,127,208024,2,0,B|64:32,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
384,160,208479,2,0,B|384:64,1,95
384,320,208933,2,0,B|384:224,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
64,352,209388,6,0,B|64:208,1,142.5
448,352,209842,2,0,B|448:256,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
128,160,210296,2,0,B|128:64,1,95
128,320,210750,2,0,B|128:224,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
352,32,211205,6,0,B|388:64|388:128|352:160,1,142.5
353,160,211659,1,8,0:0:0
96,97,211886,2,0,B|96:192,1,95
416,192,212341,2,0,B|416:288,1,95,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,212796,1,0,0:0:0
160,352,213023,6,0,B|320:320,2,142.5,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0
352,32,213933,2,0,B|192:64,2,142.5,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,214842,5,0,0:0:0
180,295,215296,5,0,0:0:0
377,152,215523,1,0,0:0:0
134,152,215751,1,2,0:0:0
331,295,215978,1,0,0:0:0
256,64,216205,1,0,0:0:0
256,192,216660,5,4,0:0:0
!
fixed! thanks!
Niva
Sorry I completely forgot about this map... Rechecking now >_<

----------------------------------------

EDIT : I still prefer that manual-stacking I mentioned on Relaxing, but that's personal issue...

Aside from that everything is fine to me - repairing bubble, good luck on rank Darri! :3

Rebubbled ~
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply