Wow~
nice!!!
I suppose it's just about time!
HelloSCV
Go-oo-oo-o-oo-ld!
Great work lol congratz!!
Topic Starter
Frostmourne
I was stunned about 2-3 mins after seeing the bubble without a mod ._.

I'm really glad right now , can't explain -..-"

really much Thank you to HelloSCV and wcx , I owe you now.
Quilt
i knowwww you are goldddd
lolcubes
Frost!

Here's a couple of things.

[Insane]
  1. HPdrain 6?
  2. 00:21:860 (1,2) - This is a spot which I think should use a reverse logic, meaning slider first and then a circle. Main reason is that the most important part and focus of the vocals is located on 00:22:217, so it would make sense to have a jump between 00:22:039 - and 00:22:217 - and not in a way you currently have. Currently that is not possible because it's a slider, so if you just reverse the logic here you can have it working much better in my opinion, where you can just stack that circle on top of the next slider as intended. Also in my opinion that new combo is completely unnecessary haha.
  3. 00:33:110 (4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Similarly to the above, you could apply the similar spacing logic here. This would mean you might have to change how this pattern looks, but it's up to you. The above case is very easy to solve, this one isn't. Just to make things clear, the jumps should probably start occuring here: 00:33:467 (2,3) - and onward.
  4. 01:29:985 (3) - How about removing this? It kinda messes up with the vocal rhythm. It also makes sense if the leftover notes stay stacked so it's ok!
  5. 02:03:289 (1,2,3) - Can you fix this spacing? Something like this comes to mind: http://puu.sh/1NYaB
  6. 02:28:646 (1,2,3,4) - The new combo should probably be on 4, not 1 here, check your hard diff, I find comboing on this point much better. :p
[Hard]
  1. OD+1 pls.
[Normal]
  1. AR+1, OD+1 pls. Current settings fit an easy diff more, and this diff plays much better with AR4.
That's all!

Can rank once you apply changes. :3
Topic Starter
Frostmourne

lolcubes wrote:

Frost! lolcubes !!

Here's a couple of things.

[Insane]
  1. HPdrain 6? fit with OD8 much :D
  2. 00:21:860 (1,2) - This is a spot which I think should use a reverse logic, meaning slider first and then a circle. Main reason is that the most important part and focus of the vocals is located on 00:22:217, so it would make sense to have a jump between 00:22:039 - and 00:22:217 - and not in a way you currently have. Currently that is not possible because it's a slider, so if you just reverse the logic here you can have it working much better in my opinion, where you can just stack that circle on top of the next slider as intended. Also in my opinion that new combo is completely unnecessary haha.
    oh sure, really awesome catch xD ! fixed accordingly but eh.. , I'm triangle master again with lack of creativity -_- and don't want to fix that NC , afraid of broken combohax LOL
  3. 00:33:110 (4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Similarly to the above, you could apply the similar spacing logic here. This would mean you might have to change how this pattern looks, but it's up to you. The above case is very easy to solve, this one isn't. Just to make things clear, the jumps should probably start occuring here: 00:33:467 (2,3) - and onward.
    ^ I would have thought of many solutions for this point about 1-2 hours if I didn't see that compromise xD
    well, I now clearly understand the logic of this vocal change yeah, but as I already have made the star pattern so I won't touch it T.T
  4. 01:29:985 (3) - How about removing this? It kinda messes up with the vocal rhythm. It also makes sense if the leftover notes stay stacked so it's ok!
    The vocal sounds quite messily and vaguely. I didn't know how to deal with it. But ! for the player who are playing, I do believe that a player can't hear in detail much (because of being vague and a player won't be able to notice a little thing like this while player surely because I didn't notice about it correctly even I looked through editor carefully too ._.") so I believe that this triplet will visually correspond with vocal for a player while playing for sure xD !
    will keep it ~
  5. 02:03:289 (1,2,3) - Can you fix this spacing? Something like this comes to mind: http://puu.sh/1NYaB
    I had had an idea about making that before but after I actually tried it, I found it don't go well with the vocal, I mean, after 02:02:753 (3) - , these 3 exactly straight notes express very well with vocal (sound : oollld~~~) and it will reverse straightly to the 02:04:182 (6) - which gives really good feeling xD. I have played this part sevaral times, it's a bit hard but I do think that it's awesome too :D !
    so I will leave it here for this for this one too , sorry = ="
  6. 02:28:646 (1,2,3,4) - The new combo should probably be on 4, not 1 here, check your hard diff, I find comboing on this point much better. :p I agree with you so I fixed and moved 02:28:467 (2) - a bit to make a perfect triangle (1.87x)
[Hard]
  1. OD+1 pls.
sure :P

[Normal]
  1. AR+1, OD+1 pls. Current settings fit an easy diff more, and this diff plays much better with AR4.
really

That's all!

Can rank once you apply changes. :3
all applied !

let me know if I missed something, I will go to fix it immediately !

Thank you for modding very much lolcubes :D
lolcubes

Frostmourne wrote:

and don't want to fix that NC , afraid of broken combohax LOL
Hahaha okay! xD

Well, nothing to do here.

Ranked!
wring
uoooooooooooooooooooooooo frooooooooooooooost
cRyo[iceeicee]
Gra a a a aa aa ats (`・ω・´)”
dkun